Threaded View

Thanks

Question Legion Token Question

I've returned to AQWorlds after a long time.

I wanted to start farming Legion tokens and was wondering if there is anyway for me to shop load a Paragon pet, as far as I have tried, I don't think you can (if you have had to already had accessed the shop legit before - I haven't), but i'm unsure.

The above is because, I believe, you require the Pet to successfully return the quest even when using a bot.

ATM I am using Le Bot 8.4's "Legion Dage's Black Box" Quest bot and was in search of a faster method to earn legion tokens.

If there aren't any other solutions, is there perhaps a way to fix when Le Bot randomly freezes (says that it joined a room but shows the current room you are in minus the mobs and your character - therefore stops functioning) - also it sometimes randomly crashes and after autorelogging it just sits at Battleon forever.

If not, perhaps there is a better bot/bot script for "Legion Dage's Black Box" quest?
    Last edited by loleco; 04-09-2015 at 10:05 AM.