Thanks

WINDOWS 8 HACK for Combat Arms

There are currently hacks available for Windows 7 and Vista but not Windows 8 which a lot of MPGH users use. After browsing the hacks section and finding many MPGH users requesting Windows 8 hacks for Combat Arms I decided to post it here.

Long story short, requesting Windows 8 hacks for Combat Arms -- ANY hacks

;/ good luck

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dashtondonald View Post
    requesting Windows 8 hacks
    Upgrade to Windows 7 mate
    Try torrenting a W7 .iso and use Daz's Windows Loader for activation.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Yes please a hack for windows 8 I'm looking for no recoil, and no spread the only ones that I use are those.. PLEASE!!

Thanks
    Make a hack for window 8 users already! Who uses w7/vista any more..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbait View Post
    Who uses w7
    People who aren't retarded.
    https://www.netmarketshare.com/operat...10&qpcustomd=0
    Windows 8 has already been widely recognized as an epic fail. Try upgrading to Windows 7

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to maddoggy00 For This Useful Post:

Chhaos. (04-18-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Can you tell me how to do that maybe teamviewer

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post

Windows 8 has already been widely recognized as an epic fail. Try upgrading to Windows 7
    What kind of Moderator calls other people retards ?
    And people ask why mpgh has less users than before ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathstrokeNA View Post
    What kind of Moderator calls other people retards ?
    If you are offended by my terminology, my apologies. However, the intended message of my communication stands. Anyone who is ignorant enough to make a statement that no one uses Windows 7 anymore is going to receive a blatantly dry retort from me.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to maddoggy00 For This Useful Post:

Chhaos. (04-18-2015)

Thanks

If you are offended by my terminology, my apologies. However, the intended message of my communication stands. Anyone who is ignorant enough to make a statement that no one uses Windows 7 anymore is going to receive a blatantly dry retort from me.
    You said people who uses Windows 7 are the people who are not retards does that makes people using Windows 8 retards ?
    This might just be a misunderstanding between us, but you could have explained it to him kindly instead of calling him ignorant and retarded.
    Not everyone has a good knowledge in this domain, but he is probably better than you at something else.
    I would like you to come at my job and give it a try, you would sure be ignorant*and look like a ''retard''.

Thanks
    so tem NA aqui huehuehuhehu

Thanks
    is there a way to run compatibility software so the hacks made for vista and 7 work for 8?

Thanks
    I would like you to come at my job and give it a try, you would sure be ignorant*and look like a ''retard''.
    I'm not sure why you are trying to incite me into an argument. Do you feel left out and want me to call you retarded too?
    In any case, if you were well trained and highly educated in your field, and I went to your job untrained and uneducated and began telling you that you're doing your job wrong and I know better, I hope you'd be honest with me and tell me I'm full of crap and retarded, too.

Quote Originally Posted by dashtondonald View Post
    is there a way to run compatibility software so the hacks made for vista and 7 work for 8?
    You could try running CA in compatibility mode for W7, but it's unlikely that would fix it. If you aren't already, I'd make sure you're not using Metro to launch the game. Your best bet is to ask @Hacker Fail directly, since he knows his own code best and why it would or wouldn't work.

Thanks

Anyway you should know what you're talking about before posting ... There might still be a lot of Windows 7 users, but Windows 8.1 is better in a lot of ways. The interface is better on Windows 7 and I'd say it's a draw when it comes to judging enterprise features but that's about it. If you are buying a windows machine for personal use, Windows 8.1 is the way to go, as long as you ignore Metro for productivity and use it only for web browsing. Windows 8.1 has a faster boot time and better performance along with a superior task manager and security features. It also has native support for USB 3, 3D, ISO, IMG and VHD.
    Last edited by DeathstrokeNA; 04-20-2015 at 09:14 PM.

Thanks
    If you are buying a windows machine for personal use, Windows 8.1 is the way to go

If you are buying a touchscreen laptop or a tablet, W8 is the way to go. It's a tablet OS, not for desktops. Don't get me wrong, it's not a total fail <for tablets>, but it's not efficiently interfaced or coded well for desktops. It's not meant for gaming. It's not meant for video processing. If all you want to do is use it for web browsing, then get a tablet in the first place
    P.S. - my boot times were longer with W8.1

All done; stay OT or create a new thread.