Thanks

Question Would you use an app like this? (Both developer and consumer feedback wanted)

Hello.

First a little background on me, i am a mobile app developer/web designer front and back. Anyway that's all the relevant information out of the way.

So for the past few weeks i have been playing around with cheats and CSGO, just generally because that's how i fill my spare time. Anyway, this morning i spent a few hours playing around and thought of combining a CSGO cheat and a mobile app together. So, i created a simple app and cheat that connected together and the app simply displayed all the players locations on my Ipad and was able to turn the cheat on and off.

Cutting to the point. I was thinking of making a mobile app that connects to a cheat and displays any information you want and also the ability to toggle using your mobile device. Now this application would work with a custom SDK that developers can use to implement their cheats into the app. The sky's the limit with something like this. Developers would be able customise the application by being able to design their control panel for their cheat that shows up within the main mobile application.

That is the overall synopsis of what the application would do. Just the main focus is that it wouldn't just be for one cheat, it would be able to be easily implemented into any cheat.

Is there a interest in something like this? Feedback from both developers and consumers would be grateful.

I'm sure i have forgot stuff but i will add it in when it comes to me.

Edit(some features):
    1) decrease the development time of most cheats, as the developers can easily create their control panel for app.

2) it could be used to developers to notify users of updates and detections extremely easy, so if the cheat was found to be detected the developer could log onto the developer portal as such then temporarily restrict access to the cheat why also sending push notifications to the user that it has been detected and/or that there is an update available. I know some cheats already incorporate this that sort of thing, but with this service it would mean there is no reason all the cheats posted couldn't have these features as it would be simple to implement.
    3) developers can show more information while you are playing without cluttering the screen. You could even make it so you can edit your cheat settings and even share it to other people using the same cheat . ect
    Thats the initial sort of concept.
    Last edited by humprabbit; 04-21-2015 at 03:26 PM.

Thanks
    i appreciate your idea and that u wanna do sth for the community, but i dont get its point at all.

Thanks
    Could be good, you'd want to make it private though otherwise valve could get that taken down from the app store, maybe put it on cydia or something like that that you can download not on the appstore. good luck though man, I have an iPad so I could test it lmao?

Thanks
    ezhaxezlife
    A few points of it would be to 1) decrease the development time of most cheats, as the developers can easily create their control panel for app.

2) it could be used to developers to notify users of updates and detections extremely easy, so if the cheat was found to be detected the developer could log onto the developer portal as such then temporarily restrict access to the cheat why also sending push notifications to the user that it has been detected and/or that there is an update available. I know some cheats already incorporate this that sort of thing, but with this service it would mean there is no reason all the cheats posted couldn't have these features as it would be simple to implement.
    3) developers can show more information while you are playing without cluttering the screen. You could even make it so you can edit your cheat settings and even share it to other people using the same cheat . ect
    Thats the initial sort of concept.

dr0wn1ng
    It could be put on the app store. Because this application wouldn't be for 'cheats'. It would be for any application that wanted to portray information on a mobile device from a desktop client with ease and then including all the 'announcements' . ect How you use the application would be your choice (wink wink nudge nudge)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    wrong section

Thanks
    Apologies.

Thanks
    looks great cant w8 for it