Thread: I'm Done

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    What you're forgetting is that a lot of new people won't know which features are new and which aren't
    I've seen the same shit recycled countless times and people have reacted positively every time. Giveaways are possible, but they need a good structure, which requires effort from a trusted group of people. I've given AC/Membership away before but it is a very rare thing I agree.
    Yep exactly. People who code in AS3 are hard to find though, especially with an interest in AQW.
    Only if AE would integrate an Trade system for AQW, that would be sick and giveaways would be much more relevant. I don't have any idea of a giveaway, since there aren't many things to giveaway in/for aqw, maybe some tips/tricks .
    There aren't many people who are interested in Flash development, since the browser gaming is slowly dying (imo), so there isn't much to do in Flash (again, imo). However, i think we need to agree that we must find a peaceful way of exploiting, just like bots are doing right now. They don't really harm the other players, since you don't really interact with others and you can't harm their experience with the game if you are botting. If we find something like bots, to not harm the entire system and don't fuck up the game, i think we could get "our people" back.
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Megenhos View Post

Only if AE would integrate an Trade system for AQW, that would be sick and giveaways would be much more relevant.
    never will happen.
    Trade system = cracked accounts will be done.
    If trading was allowed, all items from cracked accounts will be transferred.
    So yeah :/
    They even said they have no plans for a trading system to be implemented and highly doubt they will.
    I will post the source of this when i find it again.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SynqZ View Post
    never will happen.
    Trade system = cracked accounts will be done.
    If trading was allowed, all items from cracked accounts will be transferred.
    So yeah :/
    They even said they have no plans for a trading system to be implemented and highly doubt they will.
    I will post the source of this when i find it again.
    I know this won't happen, although they can integrate some stuff, like being a friend for x days until you can trade with a guy (something like steam policy). I just said it would be more relevant for giveaways and way more easy to attract people. But.. yeah.. this won't happen in the near future. Tbh, AQW is pretty much getting more and more individual/single player, just because playing with other people is not really needed, as you can solo bosses if you got the class and the level and there aren't really little quests that require other players (if not none at all). The trading thing would change this, since you would interact with people, maybe add some "money system" like trading BLoD for ACs. But yeah, that's just my dream and that's really what would make me comeback playing "hardcore" AQW.
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12