Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by chelseafc22 View Post
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/21...kariahr11.html that is ur old MPGH account that was banned for scamming that info is straight from Fantic and ofc thats a vpn ip no one if dumb enough to scam ppl from a hack site with there real ips but if these idiots want to keep buying from u thats up to them but hope we dont see them crying when u finally scam them cuz they were told
    @chelseafc22 you not even sure thats him. infact someone could make a double of mine and change a letter or so but doesn't mean its mine. i am starting to think you are post farming.

photos of him scamming? as i stated earlier either provide proof or stop with the blaming. oh look you did some google and everything funny when i search that link i see nothing about him scamming. i do some good research buddy. i find nothing.

so please do us all a favor, either link us real evidence not some profile cause a profile means nothing. photos is a thousand words, while a video is a million words and a link to a profile is priceless.
    @Symmetrical @subaru a @chelseafc22 flaming again. needs post removed as he isn't linking hardcore evidence of what he is accusing the guy of.
    Last edited by deathb4dishonor; 04-30-2015 at 04:56 AM.
    To live with Honor, U must know the meaning of honor.

(no stealing my sigbars. if u like them send me a pm and i will make u one)

dont just say thanks press the thanks button.

Kill'em all, and let God sort'em out
    I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all.
    Hell, these are Marines. Men like them held Guadalcanal and took Iwo Jima. Bagdad ain't shit.
    We're surrounded. That simplifies the problem!
    So they've got us surrounded, good! Now we can fire in any direction, those bastards won't get away this time!