Thanks

l0ckerz - free stuff, xbox 360, ps3, psp & more games

Overview: Basically its a site which gives you free stuff, do dailies, log on daily, and get PTZ.

L0ckerz.com - de beste bron van informatie over l 0 cke rz.Deze website is te koop! 0 = o

Proof of l0ckerz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu7mzJrUsoc...chann

el=*******

As you can see there are thousands of videos, I myself have gotten a Z-List Tshirt FREE from them ^^

Heres Some F.A.Q's
    1. What is *******: ******* is an invitation-only website created to connect members through commerce,

content and community. Watch exclusive video, discover new music, play games, connect with friends, and get rewarded

for it. The more often you visit, the more opportunities you have to earn PTZ (or “Pointz”), l0ckerz’ own form of

currency. l0ckerz was founded in March, 2009.
    2. What types of products can be purchased at l0ckerz: Members will be able to purchase a wide range of products

from apparel, accessories, electronics, games, sports equipment and other products from hundreds of well known

brands. Members will also be able to purchase digital assets such as music, videos, art, and decals.
    3. Is l0ckerz a scam: l0ckerz is a real company. It is funded by Liberty Media, one of the largest media companies

in the US. The Chief Executive Officer of l0ckerz is Kathy Savitt, a former executive at Amazon.com and American

Eagle Outfitters.
    4. Why is l0ckerz giving away prizes at low levels on PTZ Place: First, we just want to thank you for getting

involved at the very beginning. You rock. Plus, you’re helping us build the coolest group of brand trendsetters

every time you invite friends to l0ckerz...but you probably knew that. And finally, we want you to try out the

different PTZ levels to get a taste of how everything will work when we go live this fall. This version of the PTZ

Place is a test for us to figure out what you like, what we like, and how together we can make l0ckerz unbelievable

when it officially launches.
    5. Why is everything “Fresh Out” in PTZ Place: We are “fresh out” because the overwhelming early response to l0ckerz

blew right through our initial inventory. We will re-stock PTZ Place with new items starting this Friday, August 14.
    6. Why aren’t people receiving invites: The overwhelming early response to l0ckerz has occasionally maxed out our

capacity to send email invitations. We are still in a beta learning phase. We are adding capacity every day. You

should now be able to send and receive invites successfully. Invites that you already entered into the system should

have been sent by now. You still may not be able to invite friends directly through Facebook. We are working really

hard to fix that fast.
    7. Will l0ckerz ship internationally: Once l0ckerz begins selling products this fall, we will ship to many countries

outside the US (check back at launch time for a complete list).
    8. When will I get my Z-List t-shirt: Please allow 7-10 days for delivery.
    9. How many accounts can I have: Members are entitled to one account per person. Each person within a household can

have their own account.
    10. I want to play the game again, but can’t: The game is a one-time-only way to earn bonus PTZ when you first join

l0ckerz.
    11. How will l0ckerz make money: Starting this fall, you will be able to purchase products at l0ckerz. But don’t

worry, PTZ Place will still be around, with way more prizes and experiences than there are now. Members will be able

to earn PTZ every time they buy, watch, play, share, invite friends, or simply show up on l0ckerz. PTZ will be

redeemable for both products and experiences.
    12. When will l0ckerz launch: l0ckerz is launching in stages. PTZ Place, l0ckerz’ Prize Redemption Center, is now

live. Other components will be launched soon. The complete site will be launched this fall.

You can only sign up by invitation through E-MAIL. YOU CAN GET FREE INVITE HERE

MyBookFace (Powered by phpFoX)
    0 is o
    Note: This helps me out by I get 2 PTZ for every person who joins.

THIS IS NOT ADVERTISING IM ONLY GIVING TO THE COMMUNITY
    Last edited by kesnallek; 11-19-2009 at 11:22 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Yah thats good site but isnt that advertising?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    i already have it and if ya wanna be member send me PM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I smell 3 magic tricks.