Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Exclamation Hacks/Injectables Returning Win32/Ramnit.A Results. Is this a legitimate threat?

I have an inquiry for the more intelligent hackers out there: "When do virus scans of questionable hacks/injectable .dll actually matter?"

The reason I ask is because, on many an occasion, .dll files injected into games to perform illicit tasks are recognized by Windows Defender, BitDefender, and others as potential Trojans or other virus threats/backdoors. The very idea of injecting a .dll, to my knowledge, relies on the use of a backdoor, so I'm not sure when to be cautious if something is flagged.

After all, nearly everything I use to hack with gets flagged anyway, and the computer I use for hacking is a burner to begin with so I'm not really worried about data leak or keylogs. Regardless, it would be unsavory to have my network infected in any sense of the word, so I'd like to confirm my suspicions about a HearthStone Bot that a friend cracked for me. Thank you all for your patience and consideration, and I look forward to some kind of explanation from an individual better-versed in injectables than myself.

VirusTotal Scan of File in Question:
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5...is/1430150891/
    Last edited by PsychoKillaDeadMan; 04-27-2015 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Minor grammar/spacing edits.
    "Drive it like you stole it. Wait a second. Did you steal it?"