Thread: Nice

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Nice

How about you think, stop crying like a little bitch, and just face the fact that you are no one, no one cares, and for all we know you can die tomorrow and no one will blink an eye, and you are so misinformed its sad.

How about you think yourself and come up with something that, maybe makes some sense at the very least.

I claim to be no one, and by saying that you're obviously arrogant enough to think you are someone, whoever you are or may be.

How about you stop getting a last word in like a little ****** who is afraid of an argument. Get a last word in, then close it so nothing more can be said. That's a little bitch move, and I called you on it. You have the roles confused and you sir or madam, are misinformed. Or too ignorant to see what's really going on.

I cannot protest the statement that no one cares, that's simply a given.

I'd love to die tomorrow and have it affect no one, or would it affect the person that banned me for pointing out your immaturity, since then you'll have no one to say your little thoughtless comments to.

Your position of imaginary superiority gives you the false impression that you are someone around here, and, according to what you said, no one gives a damn about you or your position. You're a weak piece of shit who shuns the face of honesty. That's a cause for sadness, not your backwards image of reality.

Before you pretend like you matter or anything you do on this site matters, be able to comprehend what you said yourself. No one cares.

I keep coming back to do you a favor. Wake the fuck up.

I'm sure I'll be long gone as soon as you throw a hissy fit upon reading this.

Say your intelligent remark and make everyone believe you are a good candidate to lead anything, then close the thread and pretend like this never happened.
    Last edited by Hyle; 11-19-2009 at 05:03 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Who is this to....?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Who is this to....?
    Not you.

They know who they are.

Thanks
    he is me
    with diffrent letters
    Last edited by Hyak; 11-19-2009 at 06:03 PM.

Thanks
    Just spit it out, flames directed at a singular person that is not named but posted in a public forum is so nonsensical.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    hello im mina , you seem upset ? tell me , i'll hit them -evils-

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    Just spit it out, flames directed at a singular person that is not named but posted in a public forum is so nonsensical.
    I would have posted the name if I had known it.

This person is a coward and it's unlikely we'll be seeing them announcing that they were the one this thread is targeted at.

They know who they are, although no one else does, and I'm sure they'll be reading this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Too lazy to read it but not to lazy to sit here and comment on this about me not wanting to read it :\
    Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
    i never had a gf -_-
    [IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/ShadowWrath.png[/IMG]
    ^^Made by: Shayne^^
    I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.
    Leonardo da Vinci

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWrath View Post
    Too lazy to read it but not to lazy to sit here and comment on this about me not wanting to read it :\
    lol. same here.

With your family, stealing your resources
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    i want to know what happened so badly. exactly what did they do, i want intricate details......
    plus i cant help but constantly skim the words, i could've sworn i saw banned in there, but i'm not sure. assuming you were banned recently due to your 3 post count, i can only imagine what could have happened, i demand more info, please present more.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyle View Post
    They know who they are.
    I'm not one to point this out since everyone is driven by impulses and what has influenced them, but......

Its just a ban, your taking MPGH like its life dependent.

Its not, so please realize that no matter who you are adressing this to, they already know, its just a forum, to take it seriously is not needed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

I'm not one to point this out since everyone is driven by impulses and what has influenced them, but......

Its just a ban, your taking MPGH like its life dependent.

Its not, so please realize that no matter who you are adressing this to, they already know, its just a forum, to take it seriously is not needed.
    I do this for fun. Not because I take it seriously.

I don't take it personal if I get banned. I don't care. I honestly would not care if I was IP banned tomorrow and never saw anyone here ever again.

To me, this is a forum. Full of extremely faggy, idiotic and ignorant people.

I dwell on anything that could start an argument, since that is all that is fun around here. And if that thing happens to be a ban, then I will make a big deal out of it.

That is simply what happened here.

You're overthinking it and taking it too seriously.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    u r way too smart