Thread: Stumpy's Guide.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    MEETING TRUNKY ON XBOX. OH WAIT, HE DOESNT HAVE IT
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful

Stumpy's Guide.

Welcome back to a guide from Stumpy, this time, featuring Trunks.

So. Lets begin. Were going to start off, with my MPGH famous, GLITCHING GUIDE. This is going to be a special guide with NEW things to it. You will love this one.

Okay, Okay. Point one: YOUR KNIFE. Click 3 in game to equipt your knife, for those that dont know, equipting your knife makes you lighter therefore allowing quicker sprint time. This will let you run into glitches a lot easier. But now you ask?
    WHAT IS A GLITCH? Well, a glitch is a bug/fault in the game which can be picked up with scanners of visual orientation, I prefer visual orientation. Glitching is abusing a fualt in the game and using it to your advantage. Now, the most important part to glitching, is NOT your timing, but where you glitch. Make your crosshair aim to the VERY corner of the edge, wall, ledge or whatever your glitching, you might ask?

WHY WOULD I WANT TO GLITCH LIKE THAT?

The answer is simple, glitching occurs on the fault of the wall, you might not know this, but after scanning the maps, you can see that the way the game is brought togehter, is much like a normal program we use today, it just puts walls together and patches up the obvious problems. If you glitch to the very side, you might be able to get into the glitch and by swaying left to right . not LEFT TO RIGHT, you will probley get in.

What is glitching?
    To glitch, is to abuse the fault. Mental note, Me, You, WE can glitch with anything we have, a gun, a knife, a law, a sniper a sickle, a grenade, a m32 grenade launcher. IT DOESNT MATTER. BUT USE A NORMAL DEFUALT KNIFE FOR SPEED.

Lets just drop down to BOX GLITCHES[/COLOR]. With box glitches, your new BEST FRIEND. IS the CONTORL key on your keyboard, you might ask why, because if your ontop of the box, the fault is usually on the top corner of the box, from a birds eye view, you would want to get on the corner, and CNTRL up and down until you fall in, like tyhe various crates on sand hog and the concrte slabs on waverider.
    WAVERIDER, is a GREAT example, of box glitches. Becuase you can glitch litterally intsantly into the crates of alpha and bravo base. Glitching occurs on EVERY map. I know atleast 4 to every map. DONT BE AFRAID TO ASK QUESTIONS, I CAN HELP YOU.

Now, you might say I CANT GLITCH, ITS TOO HARD, ITS TOO HARD. well no. its not. Todays best friend. PRTSC- PRINT SCREEEN YAYYAYYAYAYAYA Aww, why print screenPrint screen is usefull cause it lags up your game incredibely. It lets your screen take MULTIPLE FRAME IMAGING, AND THEEFORE, OPENES UP GLITCHES AND IF YOUR RUNNING, WILL TAKE YOU INTO IT. Now, im going to Quickly take a PAUSE in the glitching part, and refer to LAGGING/HOW TO NOT LAGG/HOW TO LAGG Quickly: How to not lagg: 10 points 1.: Get gamebooster >> gooogle it. Its trusted by me, download at your own risk, It closes background programs and lets visual memory increase. 2. Crap cleaner, it will clean out your registry and help you out. DL at your own risk for ALL THESE PROGRAMS. 3. Defragment. My computer >> right click on c drive >> properties >> defragment. .

ANYLISE, then de-frag. it will delete your fragmented files and help increase centrol processing unit speed . (CPU) 4. A explination of RAM ( Random accsess memmory) I have for example, 2 gig. Most of my files take up 1.5 gig of RAM memmory, therefore leaving me with 500 meg left, combat arms uses 900 meg of ram for me, so therefore i am 400 meg over my limit, resulting to lagg me like a bitch XD 5. Clean up your hard disk and delete some old games and old XXX things that you dont need anymore okay? You can put them on a harddrive. Serisouly it helps. 6. Antivirus- Scan your computer for network traffic and block it. DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. I know it is hard but it helps alot, it allows combat arms to connect to server easier and the connection time is so much quicker. 7. Increase your harddrive space 8. Upgrade your graphics driver. 9. Get more ram, and TRY TO MINIMIZE NETWORK TRAFFIC

. EG. CLOSE VENTRILLO. AOL. MSN. YAHHOO. GOOOGLE> ETC. i couldnt believe how helpful it accually was when i did it. 10. Get a better CPU. THIS IS GOING TO HELP A LOT THIS NEXT PART. ITS HOW TO LAGG YOUR COMPUTER EXTREMELY > SO THAT GLITCHES ARE EASIER. Starting NOWOkay. 10 quick points. 1. Get windows media and itunes and ALL your sound players open. START PLAYING MUSIC. IT WILL LAG LIKE FUCK2. Never De-frag 3. Screenshoot repeatedly, while trying to get into the glitch 4. Run many, ,many, many programs. 5. Run windows live messenger. or AOL or whatever clients you got open such as ventrillo 6. Overheat your desktop it often makes it slower. 7. Keep your battary really low, it makes your computer run on very small power and cuase combat arms needs you to keep up, it fucks you up. 8. Keep E-mails open, and facebook for example due to the automatic updates. 9. Keep reading my dam guide. 10. Make sure your internet is on VERY LOW if you are running wireless, and if your on a ethernet cable, get as much programs using the internet as possible. It will help block combat arms come through and will help in the long run. BACK TO THE GLITCHING PART Now that you know those poitns, using the lagg to your advantage is smart. USE YOUR UBER SLOW COMPUTER TO YOUR ADVANTAGE> AND DONT BE SHY TO PM ME OR VISITOR MESSAGE ME SOME QUESTIONS. I DONT MIND. I WOULD LOVE ITMake sure that you have a empty or small game while glitching, for example, its often wise to start a game room yourself, therefore you can glitch quickly and camp there the whole game (or thats just me ) I'm going to give you some things to say if people know your glitching, and it will help you There are some stupid people out there, while hacking or glitching, say some of these lines. "LOL AS IF NOOB" "Your were there every time =.=" "Camper " " Choob" "NICE SHOT" "IM LAGGING LIKE FK" "I see a purple Dinosuar" "Why are my walls white from lagg?" "Sorry man that was luck lol" "ROFL" "Wth im not glitching dude its part of the map" "Wanna TV me?" COMPLIMENT YOUR OPPONENT. It makes you look like a noob and they wont say jack. Ending the Glitching / HOW TO UN-LAG/ HOW TO GLITCH LAG. section right here. Now to move on to "HACKING SAFTEY AND ANTIVIRUS" How do you know when your safe from hackers and how can you keep your computer safe? Simple. Follow these easy rules 1-10. On hacks 1. NEVER Trust a choob. Get a look at a virus scan. and MULTIPLE screenshots before you THINK about downloading a hack. 2. HX40R members and above you can trust. But if they "forgot" a virus scan. Wait for choobs to post results before you do. 3. Get minions approval of it. 4. Let other people try the file before you do. 5. Make sure they follow the rules and help them out if they don't. 6. If its a repost, and they say that they edited it, make sure you be weary of that and dont be stupid and download it straight away 7. As you might have seen, even the most trusted members fuck up. This is not a safe world like it was in the 20's. So be careful about what you click on. 8. MPGH is safe, but you need to take rpecautions 9. TRUST YOUR AV. It might be themidea, it might not. Themedia means a false-positive virus and your anti-virus might delete it, check with the hack poster to see if it is themiedia. 10. Be carefull out there. Cause ur comp can fuck you up big time.

Now after those hack-safe tips, here are some Anti-Virus tips, and how to keep your computer safe. 1. Get AVG. I trust it greatly, more then 1 anti-virus is good. 2. Get a few internet security anti-virus'es aswell, 1 might be right, 1 might not. 3. Configure daily scans. And full system scans. Not those pissy little 10 minute bullshit ones 4. Make sure your AV's Are on and running, but when running chams, be careful with what is on and off. 5. Keep your Anti-Virus on while surfing the net, cuase it will help you identify which sites are safe of not. Thats why i love NORTON 2009 INTERNET SECRUTITY 6. If some thigns are trying to connect to you, make sure you block them until you know what is safe and what isnt safe. Or your fucked. 7. I know this is a long post. and its taken me a long time, please thank. Not over yet.

Now I am going to incorperate some ways and tips for guns, which guns to use with which maps and when to use them. IN GREAT detail.
    Now, we shall continue with
    TIPS FOR BIG AND SMALL MAPS

STARTING WITH BIG MAPS.
    LARGE MAP TIPS[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    Sniper or LAW in hand. Seriously. Dont you dare underestimate the law it has extrmely spread power and will own EVERYBODY in two towers, the snipers will die in a second with the law. Make sure you use them!!!! Big maps, such as snow valley require that you have a sniper in your inventory, i suggest a sr25. Dont leave your body open because there are some many places somebody can snipe you from.
    You need to be half hidden and need to be sure that your not about to be sniped before you whip out your sniper , i suggest a 5vs5 game for snow valley 8vs8 game for rattlesnake 6vs6 game for sand hog 7vs7 for cold seeed and 6v6 for two towers, giving you a upper edge for laws I suggest using a law for cold seed as people camp like fuck and when there sniping you from the tunnels usually there on 50% health and you own it. thats all for now i shall edit it later

TIPS FOR SMALL MAPS QUICKLYYY 10 points hahaha. 1. UMP.
    2. LAW.
    3. FLASH GRENADES.
    4. Junkflea those 3 are mandatory.
    5. Clear yourself of lagg
    6. Dont camp ever or youll get owned.
    7. Run around and use pistol tonnes for sprint killing 8.
    Dont bother glitching most are patched unless you know my secret ones
    9. Dont be a little fag and try to knife kill- cuase the second they turn around your done.
    10. thanks for reading

Today, Im going to list many problems that happen, associated with combat arms, and then Im going to tell you how to fix them. Very simple, Very straightforward, so then there don't need to be threads about such EASY fixes!!

This is where we start
    • LAGG
    • Combat Arms Wont Load?
    • Connecting to server.... Please wait
    • Combat Arms Has Encountered a Problem, and Must shut Down.
    • Combat arms crashes at login screen
    • Hacks
    • Glitches
    • Tapping

So now we begin answering these questions.

1. Lagg
    Lagg is network traffic, that disallows a program to connect to the server, good and steady, therefore throwing the program off track, and "lagging" behind.

To fix lagg, I will give a simple, 7 point list.
    If your lagging:
    • Close Any Music You have running on your computer, besides combat arms!
    • Turn off the "blood" feature, in the combat arms settings tab.
    • Close excess programs, and allows your computer to clean up.
    • Delete your 40 gigabytes of shit that you "couldnt be bothered" to clean up. This is often a quick fix
    • DEFRAGMENT YOUR COMPUTER
    • Scan your computer for virus's, and use Spybot SND, to delete spyware, which might be connecting to the net and clogging ur net.
    • Get more downloads, as combat arms can run from like 50kb/s to like 200 kb/s.

2. Combat Arms Wont Load?

A simple, common fix.
    =Cntrl+alt+delete >> Task Manager >> Processes> Engine.exe >> End Process >> Try starting CA again.

3.Connecting To Server...Please Wait

This is the worst problem EVER. And I hate it.

ITS NOT YOU, ITS NEXON. There servers are fucking YOU up, and YOU gotta wait for THEM. Thats the only way. Unless you wanna make a formal complaint and tell them to buy more servers.

4. Combat Arms Has Encountered a Problem, and Must shut Down.
    This is a simple problem, and a simple fix.

For me, its the shortcuts that fuck up, and give me that problem. If you go to your Combat Arms folder, and open up the ORIGINAL engine.exe, then it should work with that. But also repeat step 2.

5. Combat Arms Crashes At Login Screen

I havent heard of it crashing without hacks.
    So WITH hacks, you need to make sure that they are not PATCHED, or that they have been fully coded to work with your OPERATING SYSTEM (e.g vista, xp, 7) and make sure ur not using anything that's been patched..

6. Hacks

Quick list
    • Are my hacks Patched?
    • Are my hacks needing a bypass?
    • Are my hacks built for my Operating System?
    • Are my Anti-Virus's Off?
    • Is my hack confirmed to even work?
    • Are my Hacks even Hacks?
    • Have I Injected them Properly, into the CORRECT place?
    • Have I Re-Read the Instructions?

And before you complain about something not working. Read that list to yourself.

7.Glitches
    Are a rare-find these days. You should be looking carefully for them and making sure that your going In the correct way, using youtube, and MY HELP GUIDES< IN THE GENERAL AND GLITCHING SECTION Will help in more detail.

8. Tapping
    • Am I Turning off my wireless/ethernet cable and tapping, in a 10 second time frame?
    • Am I completely dissconnected from my network?
    • Have i COMPLETELY re-established connection, for the tapping to take place?
    • "You have been logged in from a different location" - Close combat arms - Re-Log in.
    • After I finish a game, which i tapped in, i need to re-start combat arms.(FOR SOME/ NOT ALL)
    These are breif, brief points. But, if you want GUN GUIDES, FROM HARDCORE EXPIERENCE, and if you want GLITCHING GUIDES and ULTIMATE GUIDES All made from my expierience, and research, then look at the stickies in the GENERAL, and the HELP, and the GLITCHING, section, and do your research, you will learn a lot from what i have to offer (says previous readers)

Enjoy.

Remember, this is a SMALL Guide, for NEW players. With re-occuring issues.
    Okay.

So lets begin..

SNOW VALLEY.
    Headshot after headshot after headshot.
    Your not that freaking big and its really easy to HS people with a SR25. BTW. I RECCOMEND A SR25 FOR SNOW VALLEY, I will also tell you which guns to use with certain maps.
    Your head is the most simple place to target, aim high, and let recoil to the rest. Or a headshot bot w/e
    Hide your body. Even though you cant see them, they can see you, believe me
    Get behind your opponent, 1 kill is worth the 1 minuet wait and it will slowly rise your k.d and is a lot more fun with 15/1.
    Knife sprint.
    Sprinting away from heavy gunfire is stupid, its best to whip out your pistol and shoot like fuck.

The rattlesnake tower for example, I used to be headshoted close to every time up there. Then i figured out, USE THINGS TO YOUR ADVANTAGE, know the metal sheets that cover you? use them and hide behind thigns.
    Again, this is a choob guide and it will help choobs only. So DONT FLAME

Guns/Snipers with maps.

Snow valley = G36E with a SR 25 Sniper

Rattlesnake = UMP with a L96A1 sniper

Coldseed = Ump with a l96A1 Sniper

Sand Hog = K7/G36E Suppressed with a Dragonuv sniper ( for longradge kills )

Two towers = UMP/LAW or Sniper of your choice, all are good.

The rest: Your choice.

This guide is desinged to help choobs
    My ADVANCED guides, such as HOW TO BE SAFE FROM FAKE HACKS AND VIRUSES! Will be coming soon

Hide yourself a bit and make sure your head is covered, heavy body vests may protect you a bit more from gunfire and use your surroundings to help you out a bit okay?
    Dont just sit there like a injured tourtise. Okay?

Sorry i cant do more im in a rush to go to work with trunky
    Read trunkies guide please, he wrote it with me and im next to him atm rolf. So please dont flame me or him cuase were in a rush and just wanted these guides out there. thanks and ill go into more detail soon.

CREDITS TO TRUNKY
    First Of All, As I Normally do, I Would Recommend that you read my other Threads. "Tips and Help for Hacking and Tapping" and "Tips and Help for Glitching and Lag. Look in My Signature for Links

Some Small Maps Include Junk Flea, Cold Seed and Death Room.

1. Strategies
    Firstly, Its a good Idea to have an Aim, and a Plan. Say You want to Kill Lots of People. Hide at your Base and Slowly Move out, Killing people as you go. A Good Tactic, is to move back to somewhere where you can hide, after a kill, so that you can reload. This enables you to have full ammo When you come into Combat With the next person. Once you have a Few Kills (5-10) or have run out of ammo or whatever, depending on how good you are, You Should go Out and Just Find Someone (an Enemy) and Let them chase you, throw a grenade down while you are running and You Will Probably Kill Them. Warning: You May Kill Yourself in the Process, but thats ok. (Note: You Should Do That Last thing, When you run out of ammo, of Your Primary Weapon, Unless you have a Really Good Pistol

Keep Repeating This. It Works Best For small Maps, so I recommend this Strategy for them: Junk Flea, Cold Seed and Death room.

Say You want to Capture the Flag
    Well I'm No Pro at this, But a Good Idea is to Make Sure you have Full "Sprint" Power, when you are about to take the Flag, so that you have Enough left, to sprint away as well.
    A Good Way to do things is to have your Friend, or Just an Ally, hide somewhere near the Enemy Flag. Then You run in for the Flag, Take it and Sprint Towards you Ally/Friend. Then, while you are running, your Ally can Help you kill the people that are trying to kill you. Also, If you die, then your Ally Can Finish off the enemy and take the Flag, and Capture It. Note: This Works Better with 2 People because you can Take Turns withour getting muddled up with who's turn it is Next. The Only Downside to that is that you don't have as Much Defence, but if your Friend/Ally has a good gun you should be good. Also, To Prevend you Getting Killed while Holding the Flag, You can Buy Light Vests, or Heavy Vests. Both Help:
    Light Vests enable you to Run really fast to get away from the Enemy Faster. The Only Problem is you Become Weaker (Less Defence, Do The Math)
    Heavy Vests enable you to have more Defence but you will be way Slower (Because its Heavy, Do the Math!)
    ALSO I RECOMMEND THAT YOU HAVE A MACHINE GUN OR A SUB-MACHINE GUN FOR THESE MAPS. USE A GUN WITH A HIGH FIRE RATE.

Junk Flea
    Alpha: This is The Bigger Base. What You do is start going out the front way, to the Left. If there are any enemies coming from behind the "L" Shaped Block Thing (Both Sides) Then Make sure you kill them. A good way is to Throw a Grenade, because normally they hide in there to Reload. Once You Have Killed Any Attacking Enemies, Go Back into the Shelter Of Your Base and Reload. Then, Start Moving out, Go around the "L" Shaped Box to the Left side. Hide against the Container that you see when you start walking around. Hide Right in the Corner. I Recommend you have a Good gun for this next Part. Basically just Hide behind the Pole, and wait, and when an Enemy Comes, Should their Faces Off Hehe. Once you run out of Ammo, Throw A Grenade near the Brave Base (That is if you didn't already throw one before, or if you have a Grenade Pack Thing) Once you die, Just Repeat It Again, and if you want to chage it up a bit, you can go through the bottom tunnel and throw some nades into the bravo base. Once, I got an Unbelievable from doing that hehe

Bravo:
    if You Are in Bravo, I think you should go throught the side exit when you spawn, and then go over to where the tank is, and go to the"L" shaped block, (the same one as in the Alpha Strategy) And Hide there, but dont hide against the Container this time, hide againts the "L" Shaped Block in the Corner. When the Alpha Team come, you can shoot their faces off. Warning: Watch out for flying Grenades! Another thing you can do is hide behind the Container and prop your self up a little with the little pipe ledge thing. You Will be able to See and aim at the Enemy and Kill them, and they will only be able to see your head, so you have a way better chance. Also you can throw Grenades into the Alpha Base from there to Get Double Kills and Whatever.
    Also, Another strategy is to go out the front entrance and hide behind the Container there. Its a Small Space. If you are using Chams or a Wallhack, this works way better. Basically you come out and kill someone when they come near. Use a Powerful gun, so that you kill them faster, and you won't lose a much health. Then you can Get More Kills and Less Deaths

Death Room
    Note: Both Bases are the Same so I'll only do one Strategy thing.
    Firstly, Make Sure you have a Weapon with a high Fire Rate, because when people come through the sliding doors, you can kill them. Also try to have a mid Ranged Weapon for that long part. Basically, Hide Somewhere where the Other people wouldn't look, or somewhere behind a Pole so when they run past, you Shoot them. Death room is way Easier if You have Chams or Wallhack, because its Pretty hard to know when someone willl come through those automatic doors

CCold Seed
    Alpha:

This is the Base that is not Connected to the Roof Walkway thing. Basically around the back way, and Slow up once you get outside. If There are A lot of people in the game, then you should throw a grenade up the ladder, just when you get outside (to the left) Once you have done that. Retreat, Make sure you have reloaded. Then go for a sprint. to under the Ramp. This is a good hiding spot, if you want to kill people coming out from that garage thing. Use a Mid Ranged Weapon (G36E or AK74 With a Scope)
    If you have a Grenade Pack, Throw a couple in there, or just one. Hopefully you will Own some Guys :P Also, You can go out to the Middle and Shoot the people coming up the ramp, but use a strong weapon to kill them fast, or you will most likely be killed (that's if theres lots of people in the game)

Bravo:

This is the Base that Connects to the Roof Walkway Thing. Make your way up the Ramp to the left. Once you get the the right hand turning corner. Crouch and Hide Behind one of the Box Things. This Hides you mostly. If You have Chams or a Wallhack this part will be easier. Every now and Then, Peek over to see if there is anyone there. You can Throw some Grenades down the Bottom Near their base. I Recommend Using a G36E or AK74 With a Scope like before so your gun is fast, and can shoot a Mid-Ranged Distance. The Reason it is easier with Chams/Wallhack is because you can See when people are there Once you have cleared that area. Sprint Across the Bridge and Go to the Left, on top of the Generator thing. Hide Behind there and Kill the Enemy when they come in through there. This is also easier if you have Chams/ Wallhack, for the Same Reason as Before; You can see them when they are there.

SIZE="4"]This guide, will feature ALL POPULAR, NON-NX Guns, In combat arms. Scroll down to your section to see which gun and class!

Note, this guide will be mo-fuking long
    Starting with
    ASSAULT RIFLES

M-16A3: The defualt weapon.

Okay, my little guide on the defualt gun. The defualt gun, the m-16a3, is a spray gun, your ment to let the bullets do the work for you, and let the gun run wild. I will suggest it for games such as death room, as death room is small and it will hit walls and not the open space, giving you littler room, the bullets are more likely to hit somebody. The gun is EXTREMELY inaccurate, it has EXTREMELY high recoil, and if you are to use it, i suggest using a distance scope. 80 M max for fire range, not even.

Ak47:

The AK47 Is a beautiful gun, and i am currently using it now. I shall teach you why..

Okay, well the AK47 has similar recoil to the G36E, and is PERFECT for long range clicking, for lower levels, if you look up at the pros, eg. Greatfullded, (i whooped his ass once so, maybe he aint pro 0.o) He used the Ak47 the most. It is my favourite gun for brushwood, and for powersurge, because both maps, are large, but then again, pretty compact. The gun has high recoil and can simply kill your target in 3-5 bullets. I will rate this gun a 7/10. It's lost 3 points due to its low fire rate. Reccomended by me though!

M4A1

The M4A1.

I reccomend the M4A1 for all begginers, it is a great gun, the firerate is slow, but in maps such as powersurge, it is extremely useful. The reason its usefull, is becuase you can spay a bit, but keep things accurate, just enough to kill your target. Dont underestimate this gun, its a fucking pro if you know how to use it. I reccomend using it on semi-large maps, with a scope, no silencer. Use it for tap-clicking.
    Tap clicking, is repetitive letting the recoil slow down, then shooting your gun again, by clicking the mouse, for example.. Click.....Click....Click... etc. 6/10. But reccomended deeply for new players.

G36E

Ah..

This is going to probly be the longest mini-tutorial-guide

The g36E.

A EXTREMELY powerful gun, reccomended for all maps, due to the high recoil tap-clicking is required, as i explained above. It's got extreme accuracy defiances, so i reccomend holding it down for only 1 second. I reccomend it with a suppresor, of any type, and a extended magazine. This gun is reccomended for all maps. Its extreme power only takes 3 bullets to kill your enemy, and its problaly the most popular gun in the game. I believe this gun deserves a 9/10. Its firerate is good, but the recoil lets it down.

For small and big maps. Its a deffinate wonder to work for you. Keep it!

MK16-Scar-L

The Scarl .
    I reccomend this gun for many maps, especially pump jack and waverider. It has good accuracy, good power, good firerate, and pretty much is a pro gun, but its heavy and will slow you down, the gun needs to be scoped DEFINATELY, and i reccomend it especially with a extended magazine for CTF games, as the recoil is okay, although tap clicking will not be required. 8/10.

AUG-A1

The AUG is a great gun, i dont reccomend it though. its a bit of a dud gun, its accuracy is PRO but the recoil is large, damadge is good, but it is quite unpopular. When i used it in game, i found that i didnt have to reload very much, As wierd as this sounds, i reccomend it deeply for spyhunt and quarantine mode. As its a good defence gun. And cause of the burst/ auto function, its sorta a good snyper! Reccomended for junk flea, brusshwood, snow valley! 6/10

Ak74U
    Is surprisingly, a very good gun. People underestimate its powers! Its brother, the Ak47, is a longraged gun, but shit upclosed.

This Ak74, is good longraged, but good upclose, i reccomend it for bigginers. Though many dont use this gun, its value for money, and its power is good, the fire rate is okay and the recoil is pretty high, BEAUTIFUL accuracy. 8/10.

L85A1

Is a NX gun, but advanced players can use it, its a popular gun becuase of the scope, its good for HS's and CTF games due to the camping popularity and you wont have to sit down for half an-hour reloading. Its a strong gun, and i reccomend tap-clicking. I also reccomend it for smaller maps, like cold-seed. 8/10

M416

IS THE BEST GUN EVER, SO LITTLE RECOIL, if you scope, and virutally, a extrmeley well rounded gun. I reccomend it for all maps, it can be used as a spray snyper, and is extremely accurate. 100/10!! Very good gun! You might want to try to use it as a close ranged gun, but the damadge will proboly let you down. The firerate is good and its a good fireteam and spy hunt gun. I really DO reccomend it.

Famas

The famas is a good temporaral gun.

For the first 1-8 bullets, its got virtually no recoil, then it recoils like a bitch, considering your accurate, it will be a good gun, but because its good up-close and good longranged, e.g. brushwood, you will need to spray, then stop, spray, then stop. I reccomend it for all begginers as its a fun gun. And will keep you going for a bit. Its also in the defualt starter pack, but i think that finished now haha.

MACHINE GUNS!

Before i begin, i want to say, that for all machine guns, i reccomend it for quarantine, and quarantine only. Its pro for killing zombies, but shit recoil, weight, and accuracy let it down big time.

Most machine guns are only for close ranged and i reccomend them for that only. its good for death room ctf as a exception, as you can spray like a bitch an it wont matter..

M60

The m60, the most popular machine gun, has 200 bullets, 100 bullets a round, and there are 2 rounds. Every machine gun in CA has 200 bullets.

The gun is a powerful one, but can be used longranged, it has a great firerate and the accuracy is good too. But for OMA or SND its bullshit....

Quarantine mode is strongly reccomended. and kill zombies in packs, not just 1vs1 as the bullets go to waste...

MINIME

With a higher firerate then the M60, the minimi is a lightweight gun that is good for running away while killing zombies, it is a strong weapon and also has 200 bullets. I believe that the gun has its pros and cons.

Pros: The fire rate and weight, aswell as accuracy and distance.

Cons: The recoil, and sometimes the recoil makes the bullets flick off and go completely spastic and away from your target. Quarantine mode only.

MK.48

The heavyest of the group, but also the most powerful, to keep it short, ill bring it down to pros and cons.

Pros: The accuracy, the recoil for spraying, i know it sounds wierd but its accually helpful, as the bullets are really strong and the damadge is pro. Really good gun for sprays and Death Room ctf bunker sprays. SPRAY SPRAY SPRAY AWAY

Cons: Fuck me sideways.... its so HEAVY! Running away? Your dead. Trying to escape a battle scene while shooting? Your dead. Dont try to run. its a heavy duty gun and thats what its ment to do. Be heavy duty. Dont run away, stick with it and fight, itll keep you safe from teh zombies.

K3

The best longranged machine gun, according to combat arms, with 800 metres of accuracy, and 725 rounds per second.

Nexon lied and fucked up agian. Good one a-wholes.

I believe this gun is helpful for several reasons, you can run while shooting, its lightweight and its good for small sprays, 2 zombies at a time. Its a helpful gun and i accually reccomend it as a 8/10 for machine guns, due to its weight but then heavy duty power, and distance. Click,,, Click,,, Click.....!!

MP5

Its an awesome gun for close quarter combat such as junk flea and death room, but it does pretty well at middle
    range firing too =D
    Its fire rate is very high and you can kill up to 3 guys with 1 clip (extended magazine required of course XD)
    Its recoil is pretty descent and have a nice portability... Its BY FAR my favourite weapon in CA.

QUOTED BY AD LITTERAM.

CREDITS TO HIM FOR THE MP5 post.

Submachine guns (The overly popular ones!!)

UMP:

Ahh.. One of my favourite guns, which i use round the clock.

Its fire rate is extrmeely fast, and the bullets are a good damadge. I reccomend this for 1 on 1's only, although you can run out of bullets fast, a scope and a suppressor is needed, as wel as a extended magazine. Its a strong gun, dont underestimate it, itll kill you, before you kill it!

Make sure you take precausions with the gun and dont spray everywhere, cuase ull be reloading like a bitch, HOLD DOWN THE LEFT MOUST CLICK BUTTON THINGO! It will help as its one of those guns that drains all its power into you in a sec!

I highly reccomend it for all close ranged maps such as cold seed, junk flea, brusshwood, death room , etc, you get the point..

I know its a long guide, keep reading.

P90

Is a extremely good gun. The damadge is low, but the firerate is pro! The reason i reccomend this gun is becuase of the 50 bullet clips, it runs though the bullets really fast and often ends up killing your opponent in like half a second, its bad for trying to chase them down but its accually helpful in death room ctf because you can shoot like FUCK and it wont matter, your bullets usually end up insomebody else and i give it a 9/10 becuase of the firerate, the weight, the recoil, and the speed of it alltogheter, the reload is good and its clip is good, 100 bullets in total, means you can out-shoot your opponent.

PP-19

The pp-19 is a favourite gun of mine, i suggest a scope, and a suppressor, its got 65 bullets and you can SMASH your opponent, the aim of this gun is easy and ill break it into pros and cons.

Pros: You need to kill your opponent fast, so the firerate is good, the recoil is okay but the damadge makes up for its losses, its lightweight and its not the most accurate thing in the world, but upclose (junk flea ctf, OMA, Elim) its really good. and you woulda seen that in game!!

MP7

The MP7 is a higher ranked gun, it DEFENETLY needs a scope, and i reccomend it for rushes, and its good for SND, i think this gun can let you down at times becuase of the high recoil but the portability and rate of fire is THROUGH THE ROOF, so usually you can get through your 30 bullets extremely fast, which is helpful becuase its also good with damadge so you can usually own ur opponent fast, 2vs1 is helpful for this, becuase you can use it as a finish off gun and your opponent wont see it coming.

SNIPER RIFLES. Im going to FLY through it.

M24
    Pros:
    The most accurate sniper ive seen in my life, although as you cant keep shooting and u have to reload each bullet, it can let you down a bit, but the damadge is good and its a good finish-off gun.

Cons:

Its pretty heavy and the recoil is pretty bad, but the reload makes up with that.

SR25

Pros: I think this gun is pro as becuase you can keep shooting and the damadge is great with the semi-auto funciton in full use you can keep shooting your opponent and Junk flea OMA snipers only, its deadly. I reccomened this gun for all begginers that arent comfortable with l9's and its good for spy hunt, the distance isnt that great but the scope makes up for it.

L96A1

The l9 is the most popuar sniper, why? because of the pros .

Pros: It is a 1 shot gun, and usually you get lucky with it often.

Cons: Accuracy, weight, recoil, firespeed, shoot-function.

yeah i know its bad, but that 1, 2 second timed bullet makes the difference.

MSG-90.

I believe this gun is very helpful because its got a longer scope reach then any other gun or snyper in the game. It is pro for snow CTF and its auto-function makes it deadly, although it can have its negatives, which include the weight and the accuracy of the gun, the recoil is also a let down, but areas such as reload and no scoping power make up for it. I believe most bigginers should look at this gun.

Dragunov SVD:

Is a great gun, becuase of the auto function aswell as its power, its un-popular but people dont really enjoy it, its a good gun and i reccomened it to most expeiernced people, yeah you might not like the 1 kill function, but if your play brushwood half the ppl are already on 50hp.. its a good gun.. USE IT. Brushwood especially and OMA's in Death room are good!

PISTOLS.. GETTING TO THE END!

M92FS:

The defualt pistol, its firerate is good and its extremely light like everyty other pistol in the game. i believe this gun is helpful becuase you can pop a cap in your opponents ass pretty fast but you will need to click click click away, just like every pistol in the gun guide, it will be a hard gun to masdter and needs practise. Dont expect to be pro overnight and get all the kills so quickly, it proboly wont happen and as its a defualt gun its pretty shit....

USP:

I reccomend the USP as a pistol cause of its good power, although it has 1 really shit negative, that it runs out of bullets so fast, but yet it is so strong, if you can extend the magazine a bit more, that would be great, a silencer and a scope is reccomended becuase the gun's good for headshots as it flickers up at the recoil.

K5

The K5 is a good pistol all round. Thats all im gonna say, its a good pistol every-single-time!

SHOTTY GUNS! Haha

M590- Military.

I reccomend the military as its a GREAT gun, the reload and the shoot speed is slow, but the 2 shot power is pro and i love spraying with it. my best is a ultra kill mega spray rofl rofl rofl
    !!

Okay, its a good gun for death room, when your flooding those stairs at your opponents base, keep shooting down and raping everybody that comes through, its helpful cause you can finish them off pretty early depending on what your team-mates have already done for you. its a great shotty and i reccomend it for Junk flea OMA.

Spas-12

Spas 12 is a good gun cuase of its shoot function, the damadge is low, and the recoil is huge but i guess its good cuase you can spray like a bitch and nobody will say anything.

Helpful for CTF games cuase you can try shooting back your opponents, and is a very good gun for games like quarantine, as you can shoot zombies into next week!

MY FAVOURITE: Support Weapons, Nades, Gases, Etc.
    Before i go into anything, most support weapons are seriously underestimated and are my favourite use in combat arms. I get more kills by throwing a gas then a fire grenade in death room then i do with a normal nade..

There serisouly underestimated and i think that some methods, like throwing gas then fire nades, are extremely helpful, spraying in the gasses is also good, and ive gotten ultrakills from gases. Its helpful, so pay close attention.

M67: the defualt nade.

The defualt nade is good, but the area it covers is shit. I dont really reccomemend it for anybody unless your gonna nade spam. But thats about it. its good for rushes though...

G7A GAS

The G7A gas grenade is my favourite grenade, becuase it can get rid of 70hp if you stand in the middle of it., its really fast and the spam it causes is beautiful, I suggest combining it amongst sprays and floods of incindendiary grenades. Good luck!

M69HE FRAG

With the best hand held grenade in the game, its coverfire is extremely good, its like it sticks on you. And is the best nade for spamming. I reccomend it in all maps. and i think that you have to be crazy not to use it.

Hearbeat Detector.

If you dont have it

your seriously missing out.

Its so good, in quarantine camping, so you know if a zombie is near you, or if your playing SND, and you think somebody is camping on top of the tunnels and you wanna check it out. I highly recommend it for all maps and you gotta be stupid to not have it. I have it and i use it every day, every game, every map, every second. It also reports enemy's position to my friends radars, so we know where they are :P

Mines

The perfect SND weapon, put it around the bomb, and rape everybody, its a seriously underestimated weapon and i use it to spam junk flea OMA games, my best is a fantastic with it. I set off a chain of them.
    I reccomend placing them spread apart, so that 1, sets off the other, in a distance, your more likely to get kills that way!

LAW

SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSP AMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSP AMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM

Is all you have to do with this gun. its good for weedling out enemys and using it in tunnles is not a bad idea.. 80 damadge to a direct hit, its a good spam gun. Gl with it!

MELLE

Melle is underestimated also, but all melee weapons are pro. Dont look over them and procrastinate about buying one.

M9

The m9 is the primary knife, with the right click stabbing motion, its a good, back and forth gun, by that, i mean, move your character forward, stab your opponent, then run back, and keep going.

Its seriously a good knife and if you use it from long ranged its pretty pathetic, so get INTO the action for it to pwn.

Shovel

Shovel looks like your whacking ass... Personally not my favourite motion, as most characters a dudes.. And its on the internet and its a game

So no wierd CA PORN PPL

Try using the shovel from afar, and smashing packs of ppl that run at you, its a stationary weapon, so dont run like a bitch.

Sickle

The most popular knife. its good for long ranged attacks and is less powerful then other guns, but the firerate and its strong speed is proficient. I highly reccomend it!!

Done. Read the credits

Credits:

Nexon - Being retards and suppling me with the education of the guns.

Me - Wringting this 5 THOUSAND, WORD GUIDE

Me- Making it look sexcy

You - READING IT.

You - Going to hit the thank button

You - Going to rep me!

Now, i accually wrote this. Yeah. No shit.

Please dont be a fag and just read it then dissmiss it.

I took time, played with all guns, and studied them. For this guide
    Message to the haters:

You asked, and you know who you are.

Stumpy. What the FUCK have you done lately you pathetic shit?

I replied. Ive made 4 guides, and released and taught hundreds of people glitches. And how to glitch.

Now you have a gun guide.

What the fuck have YOU done lately.

Haters

This is a stumpy trademark.

NOBODY is to take ANY of my work, word for word, without talking to me..

1 Year of CA teaches you things.

Things like

Glitch help
    Tapping help
    Hacking Help
    Questions

And more.

[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    Finished.

From.

~~STUMP~~

Thank, Trunky for the tips on small maps, + leave your comments. Spam will be deleted. Ty, ~stumpy.
    Last edited by -James; 11-19-2009 at 06:31 PM.

2. The Following 53 Users Say Thank You to -James For This Useful Post:

█████MMD█████ (11-21-2009),3-sum (12-13-2009),50ali (01-09-2010),Alby-kun (11-29-2009),[MPGH]arunforce (11-19-2009),[MPGH]AVGN (11-28-2009),axtionjackson (12-26-2009),Bacardi151 (11-29-2009),Bakes41 (12-05-2009),bandage0124 (11-19-2009),Brockles (12-29-2009),bull79 (12-21-2009),conrad6 (11-25-2009),darkjakey (12-04-2009),darthmala (01-11-2010),DJNow1216 (11-25-2009),Dujaga (12-02-2009),Eeyet10 (01-02-2010),Etc. (11-28-2009),FlashDrive (11-29-2009),FORCE™ (11-19-2009),guesswhat60 (12-07-2009),Hacked4Lyfe (12-05-2009),infracture (02-13-2010),iWAFFLE (11-19-2009),JIGS4W (12-01-2009),kevvsky (01-27-2010),Kewshi (12-05-2009),kingxcore (11-27-2009),likes2game (11-27-2009),Ludious (02-14-2010),Luke6.5 (11-25-2009),Monkeyman0001 (12-01-2009),noob555 (02-12-2010),Paultj (01-03-2010),pepsi233 (03-09-2010),Protect (12-07-2009),python1567 (03-23-2010),Quor (12-26-2009),R3V (11-20-2009),rcheli (12-23-2009),red564 (02-28-2010),Richshot (11-27-2009),Slipknotn209 (11-19-2009),Stephen (11-21-2009),Trunky (11-20-2009),Uncute (05-12-2011),waterplea (11-20-2009),WhoCares111 (01-17-2010),Wolf (11-20-2009),xMutox (12-04-2009),yoanbob (01-15-2010),yoyodennis1314 (12-03-2009)

Thanks
    i like the info but u should make it more appealing

EDIT: Why post it than? if it wasnt finshed lol
    Last edited by mxshwarz; 11-19-2009 at 07:49 PM.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Knight
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Havent finished editing it...

Thanks
    it's a great guide i doubt people will ready all that. you should summarize it a little, break it into smaller parts.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Knight
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    It has been broken, you have no idea how long it takes to put shit togehter and refix, it looked like FUCK when it was first posted...

leave a thank and rep

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Nice guide,the top glitching one was very helpful

Threadstarter
    MPGH Knight
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    LOL you actually read it? Thanks man your a fucking gun

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Thanks so much for formatting the guide. Looks so much cleaner. A lot easier to read as well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    I LUVV ITT

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    So...many....letttteersssss
    FREE VIP!!!

[IMG]https://i656.photobucke*****m/albums/uu290/theexploited1/dontsassme.jpg[/IMG]
    Credit to theexploited1 for making the sig pic :P

Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    Dave doesn't care about yall.. all he cares about is food FOOD FOOD CAKEEESSSS
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    YOU GET LAID @ MPGH
    Quote Originally Posted by ilo67 View Post
    I have this new hack but I can't release it cause I dont have it.
    If you have any questions you can PM me, I'll be quick to respond. I will also TV if you have some hacking issues.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Can't believe you did all this shit.

Thanks
    What were you thinking?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumpy View Post
    Welcome back to a guide from Stumpy, this time, featuring Trunks.

So. Lets begin. Were going to start off, with my MPGH famous, GLITCHING GUIDE. This is going to be a special guide with NEW things to it. You will love this one.

Okay, Okay. Point one: YOUR KNIFE. Click 3 in game to equipt your knife, for those that dont know, equipting your knife makes you lighter therefore allowing quicker sprint time. This will let you run into glitches a lot easier. But now you ask?
    WHAT IS A GLITCH? Well, a glitch is a bug/fault in the game which can be picked up with scanners of visual orientation, I prefer visual orientation. Glitching is abusing a fualt in the game and using it to your advantage. Now, the most important part to glitching, is NOT your timing, but where you glitch. Make your crosshair aim to the VERY corner of the edge, wall, ledge or whatever your glitching, you might ask?

WHY WOULD I WANT TO GLITCH LIKE THAT?

The answer is simple, glitching occurs on the fault of the wall, you might not know this, but after scanning the maps, you can see that the way the game is brought togehter, is much like a normal program we use today, it just puts walls together and patches up the obvious problems. If you glitch to the very side, you might be able to get into the glitch and by swaying left to right . not LEFT TO RIGHT, you will probley get in.

What is glitching?
    To glitch, is to abuse the fault. Mental note, Me, You, WE can glitch with anything we have, a gun, a knife, a law, a sniper a sickle, a grenade, a m32 grenade launcher. IT DOESNT MATTER. BUT USE A NORMAL DEFUALT KNIFE FOR SPEED.

Lets just drop down to BOX GLITCHES
    . With box glitches, your new BEST FRIEND. IS the CONTORL key on your keyboard, you might ask why, because if your ontop of the box, the fault is usually on the top corner of the box, from a birds eye view, you would want to get on the corner, and CNTRL up and down until you fall in, like tyhe various crates on sand hog and the concrte slabs on waverider.
    WAVERIDER, is a GREAT example, of box glitches. Becuase you can glitch litterally intsantly into the crates of alpha and bravo base. Glitching occurs on EVERY map. I know atleast 4 to every map. DONT BE AFRAID TO ASK QUESTIONS, I CAN HELP YOU.

Now, you might say I CANT GLITCH, ITS TOO HARD, ITS TOO HARD. well no. its not. Todays best friend. PRTSC- PRINT SCREEEN YAYYAYYAYAYAYA Aww, why print screenPrint screen is usefull cause it lags up your game incredibely. It lets your screen take MULTIPLE FRAME IMAGING, AND THEEFORE, OPENES UP GLITCHES AND IF YOUR RUNNING, WILL TAKE YOU INTO IT. Now, im going to Quickly take a PAUSE in the glitching part, and refer to LAGGING/HOW TO NOT LAGG/HOW TO LAGG Quickly: How to not lagg: 10 points 1.: Get gamebooster >> gooogle it. Its trusted by me, download at your own risk, It closes background programs and lets visual memory increase. 2. Crap cleaner, it will clean out your registry and help you out. DL at your own risk for ALL THESE PROGRAMS. 3. Defragment. My computer >> right click on c drive >> properties >> defragment. .

ANYLISE, then de-frag. it will delete your fragmented files and help increase centrol processing unit speed . (CPU) 4. A explination of RAM ( Random accsess memmory) I have for example, 2 gig. Most of my files take up 1.5 gig of RAM memmory, therefore leaving me with 500 meg left, combat arms uses 900 meg of ram for me, so therefore i am 400 meg over my limit, resulting to lagg me like a bitch XD 5. Clean up your hard disk and delete some old games and old XXX things that you dont need anymore okay? You can put them on a harddrive. Serisouly it helps. 6. Antivirus- Scan your computer for network traffic and block it. DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. I know it is hard but it helps alot, it allows combat arms to connect to server easier and the connection time is so much quicker. 7. Increase your harddrive space 8. Upgrade your graphics driver. 9. Get more ram, and TRY TO MINIMIZE NETWORK TRAFFIC

. EG. CLOSE VENTRILLO. AOL. MSN. YAHHOO. GOOOGLE> ETC. i couldnt believe how helpful it accually was when i did it. 10. Get a better CPU. THIS IS GOING TO HELP A LOT THIS NEXT PART. ITS HOW TO LAGG YOUR COMPUTER EXTREMELY > SO THAT GLITCHES ARE EASIER. Starting NOWOkay. 10 quick points. 1. Get windows media and itunes and ALL your sound players open. START PLAYING MUSIC. IT WILL LAG LIKE FUCK2. Never De-frag 3. Screenshoot repeatedly, while trying to get into the glitch 4. Run many, ,many, many programs. 5. Run windows live messenger. or AOL or whatever clients you got open such as ventrillo 6. Overheat your desktop it often makes it slower. 7. Keep your battary really low, it makes your computer run on very small power and cuase combat arms needs you to keep up, it fucks you up. 8. Keep E-mails open, and facebook for example due to the automatic updates. 9. Keep reading my dam guide. 10. Make sure your internet is on VERY LOW if you are running wireless, and if your on a ethernet cable, get as much programs using the internet as possible. It will help block combat arms come through and will help in the long run. BACK TO THE GLITCHING PART Now that you know those poitns, using the lagg to your advantage is smart. USE YOUR UBER SLOW COMPUTER TO YOUR ADVANTAGE> AND DONT BE SHY TO PM ME OR VISITOR MESSAGE ME SOME QUESTIONS. I DONT MIND. I WOULD LOVE ITMake sure that you have a empty or small game while glitching, for example, its often wise to start a game room yourself, therefore you can glitch quickly and camp there the whole game (or thats just me ) I'm going to give you some things to say if people know your glitching, and it will help you There are some stupid people out there, while hacking or glitching, say some of these lines. "LOL AS IF NOOB" "Your were there every time =.=" "Camper " " Choob" "NICE SHOT" "IM LAGGING LIKE FK" "I see a purple Dinosuar" "Why are my walls white from lagg?" "Sorry man that was luck lol" "ROFL" "Wth im not glitching dude its part of the map" "Wanna TV me?" COMPLIMENT YOUR OPPONENT. It makes you look like a noob and they wont say jack. Ending the Glitching / HOW TO UN-LAG/ HOW TO GLITCH LAG. section right here. Now to move on to "HACKING SAFTEY AND ANTIVIRUS" How do you know when your safe from hackers and how can you keep your computer safe? Simple. Follow these easy rules 1-10. On hacks 1. NEVER Trust a choob. Get a look at a virus scan. and MULTIPLE screenshots before you THINK about downloading a hack. 2. HX40R members and above you can trust. But if they "forgot" a virus scan. Wait for choobs to post results before you do. 3. Get minions approval of it. 4. Let other people try the file before you do. 5. Make sure they follow the rules and help them out if they don't. 6. If its a repost, and they say that they edited it, make sure you be weary of that and dont be stupid and download it straight away 7. As you might have seen, even the most trusted members fuck up. This is not a safe world like it was in the 20's. So be careful about what you click on. 8. MPGH is safe, but you need to take rpecautions 9. TRUST YOUR AV. It might be themidea, it might not. Themedia means a false-positive virus and your anti-virus might delete it, check with the hack poster to see if it is themiedia. 10. Be carefull out there. Cause ur comp can fuck you up big time.

Now after those hack-safe tips, here are some Anti-Virus tips, and how to keep your computer safe. 1. Get AVG. I trust it greatly, more then 1 anti-virus is good. 2. Get a few internet security anti-virus'es aswell, 1 might be right, 1 might not. 3. Configure daily scans. And full system scans. Not those pissy little 10 minute bullshit ones 4. Make sure your AV's Are on and running, but when running chams, be careful with what is on and off. 5. Keep your Anti-Virus on while surfing the net, cuase it will help you identify which sites are safe of not. Thats why i love NORTON 2009 INTERNET SECRUTITY 6. If some thigns are trying to connect to you, make sure you block them until you know what is safe and what isnt safe. Or your fucked. 7. I know this is a long post. and its taken me a long time, please thank. Not over yet.

Now I am going to incorperate some ways and tips for guns, which guns to use with which maps and when to use them. IN GREAT detail.
    Now, we shall continue with
    TIPS FOR BIG AND SMALL MAPS

STARTING WITH BIG MAPS.
    LARGE MAP TIPS[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    Sniper or LAW in hand. Seriously. Dont you dare underestimate the law it has extrmely spread power and will own EVERYBODY in two towers, the snipers will die in a second with the law. Make sure you use them!!!! Big maps, such as snow valley require that you have a sniper in your inventory, i suggest a sr25. Dont leave your body open because there are some many places somebody can snipe you from.
    You need to be half hidden and need to be sure that your not about to be sniped before you whip out your sniper , i suggest a 5vs5 game for snow valley 8vs8 game for rattlesnake 6vs6 game for sand hog 7vs7 for cold seeed and 6v6 for two towers, giving you a upper edge for laws I suggest using a law for cold seed as people camp like fuck and when there sniping you from the tunnels usually there on 50% health and you own it. thats all for now i shall edit it later

TIPS FOR SMALL MAPS QUICKLYYY 10 points hahaha. 1. UMP.
    2. LAW.
    3. FLASH GRENADES.
    4. Junkflea those 3 are mandatory.
    5. Clear yourself of lagg
    6. Dont camp ever or youll get owned.
    7. Run around and use pistol tonnes for sprint killing 8.
    Dont bother glitching most are patched unless you know my secret ones
    9. Dont be a little fag and try to knife kill- cuase the second they turn around your done.
    10. thanks for reading

Today, Im going to list many problems that happen, associated with combat arms, and then Im going to tell you how to fix them. Very simple, Very straightforward, so then there don't need to be threads about such EASY fixes!!

This is where we start
    • LAGG
    • Combat Arms Wont Load?
    • Connecting to server.... Please wait
    • Combat Arms Has Encountered a Problem, and Must shut Down.
    • Combat arms crashes at login screen
    • Hacks
    • Glitches
    • Tapping

So now we begin answering these questions.

1. Lagg
    Lagg is network traffic, that disallows a program to connect to the server, good and steady, therefore throwing the program off track, and "lagging" behind.

To fix lagg, I will give a simple, 7 point list.
    If your lagging:
    • Close Any Music You have running on your computer, besides combat arms!
    • Turn off the "blood" feature, in the combat arms settings tab.
    • Close excess programs, and allows your computer to clean up.
    • Delete your 40 gigabytes of shit that you "couldnt be bothered" to clean up. This is often a quick fix
    • DEFRAGMENT YOUR COMPUTER
    • Scan your computer for virus's, and use Spybot SND, to delete spyware, which might be connecting to the net and clogging ur net.
    • Get more downloads, as combat arms can run from like 50kb/s to like 200 kb/s.

2. Combat Arms Wont Load?

A simple, common fix.
    =Cntrl+alt+delete >> Task Manager >> Processes> Engine.exe >> End Process >> Try starting CA again.

3.Connecting To Server...Please Wait

This is the worst problem EVER. And I hate it.

ITS NOT YOU, ITS NEXON. There servers are fucking YOU up, and YOU gotta wait for THEM. Thats the only way. Unless you wanna make a formal complaint and tell them to buy more servers.

4. Combat Arms Has Encountered a Problem, and Must shut Down.
    This is a simple problem, and a simple fix.

For me, its the shortcuts that fuck up, and give me that problem. If you go to your Combat Arms folder, and open up the ORIGINAL engine.exe, then it should work with that. But also repeat step 2.

5. Combat Arms Crashes At Login Screen

I havent heard of it crashing without hacks.
    So WITH hacks, you need to make sure that they are not PATCHED, or that they have been fully coded to work with your OPERATING SYSTEM (e.g vista, xp, 7) and make sure ur not using anything that's been patched..

6. Hacks

Quick list
    • Are my hacks Patched?
    • Are my hacks needing a bypass?
    • Are my hacks built for my Operating System?
    • Are my Anti-Virus's Off?
    • Is my hack confirmed to even work?
    • Are my Hacks even Hacks?
    • Have I Injected them Properly, into the CORRECT place?
    • Have I Re-Read the Instructions?

And before you complain about something not working. Read that list to yourself.

7.Glitches
    Are a rare-find these days. You should be looking carefully for them and making sure that your going In the correct way, using youtube, and MY HELP GUIDES< IN THE GENERAL AND GLITCHING SECTION Will help in more detail.

8. Tapping
    • Am I Turning off my wireless/ethernet cable and tapping, in a 10 second time frame?
    • Am I completely dissconnected from my network?
    • Have i COMPLETELY re-established connection, for the tapping to take place?
    • "You have been logged in from a different location" - Close combat arms - Re-Log in.
    • After I finish a game, which i tapped in, i need to re-start combat arms.(FOR SOME/ NOT ALL)
    These are breif, brief points. But, if you want GUN GUIDES, FROM HARDCORE EXPIERENCE, and if you want GLITCHING GUIDES and ULTIMATE GUIDES All made from my expierience, and research, then look at the stickies in the GENERAL, and the HELP, and the GLITCHING, section, and do your research, you will learn a lot from what i have to offer (says previous readers)

Enjoy.

Remember, this is a SMALL Guide, for NEW players. With re-occuring issues.
    Okay.

So lets begin..

SNOW VALLEY.
    Headshot after headshot after headshot.
    Your not that freaking big and its really easy to HS people with a SR25. BTW. I RECCOMEND A SR25 FOR SNOW VALLEY, I will also tell you which guns to use with certain maps.
    Your head is the most simple place to target, aim high, and let recoil to the rest. Or a headshot bot w/e
    Hide your body. Even though you cant see them, they can see you, believe me
    Get behind your opponent, 1 kill is worth the 1 minuet wait and it will slowly rise your k.d and is a lot more fun with 15/1.
    Knife sprint.
    Sprinting away from heavy gunfire is stupid, its best to whip out your pistol and shoot like fuck.

The rattlesnake tower for example, I used to be headshoted close to every time up there. Then i figured out, USE THINGS TO YOUR ADVANTAGE, know the metal sheets that cover you? use them and hide behind thigns.
    Again, this is a choob guide and it will help choobs only. So DONT FLAME

Guns/Snipers with maps.

Snow valley = G36E with a SR 25 Sniper

Rattlesnake = UMP with a L96A1 sniper

Coldseed = Ump with a l96A1 Sniper

Sand Hog = K7/G36E Suppressed with a Dragonuv sniper ( for longradge kills )

Two towers = UMP/LAW or Sniper of your choice, all are good.

The rest: Your choice.

This guide is desinged to help choobs
    My ADVANCED guides, such as HOW TO BE SAFE FROM FAKE HACKS AND VIRUSES! Will be coming soon

Hide yourself a bit and make sure your head is covered, heavy body vests may protect you a bit more from gunfire and use your surroundings to help you out a bit okay?
    Dont just sit there like a injured tourtise. Okay?

Sorry i cant do more im in a rush to go to work with trunky
    Read trunkies guide please, he wrote it with me and im next to him atm rolf. So please dont flame me or him cuase were in a rush and just wanted these guides out there. thanks and ill go into more detail soon.

CREDITS TO TRUNKY
    First Of All, As I Normally do, I Would Recommend that you read my other Threads. "Tips and Help for Hacking and Tapping" and "Tips and Help for Glitching and Lag. Look in My Signature for Links

Some Small Maps Include Junk Flea, Cold Seed and Death Room.

1. Strategies
    Firstly, Its a good Idea to have an Aim, and a Plan. Say You want to Kill Lots of People. Hide at your Base and Slowly Move out, Killing people as you go. A Good Tactic, is to move back to somewhere where you can hide, after a kill, so that you can reload. This enables you to have full ammo When you come into Combat With the next person. Once you have a Few Kills (5-10) or have run out of ammo or whatever, depending on how good you are, You Should go Out and Just Find Someone (an Enemy) and Let them chase you, throw a grenade down while you are running and You Will Probably Kill Them. Warning: You May Kill Yourself in the Process, but thats ok. (Note: You Should Do That Last thing, When you run out of ammo, of Your Primary Weapon, Unless you have a Really Good Pistol

Keep Repeating This. It Works Best For small Maps, so I recommend this Strategy for them: Junk Flea, Cold Seed and Death room.

Say You want to Capture the Flag
    Well I'm No Pro at this, But a Good Idea is to Make Sure you have Full "Sprint" Power, when you are about to take the Flag, so that you have Enough left, to sprint away as well.
    A Good Way to do things is to have your Friend, or Just an Ally, hide somewhere near the Enemy Flag. Then You run in for the Flag, Take it and Sprint Towards you Ally/Friend. Then, while you are running, your Ally can Help you kill the people that are trying to kill you. Also, If you die, then your Ally Can Finish off the enemy and take the Flag, and Capture It. Note: This Works Better with 2 People because you can Take Turns withour getting muddled up with who's turn it is Next. The Only Downside to that is that you don't have as Much Defence, but if your Friend/Ally has a good gun you should be good. Also, To Prevend you Getting Killed while Holding the Flag, You can Buy Light Vests, or Heavy Vests. Both Help:
    Light Vests enable you to Run really fast to get away from the Enemy Faster. The Only Problem is you Become Weaker (Less Defence, Do The Math)
    Heavy Vests enable you to have more Defence but you will be way Slower (Because its Heavy, Do the Math!)
    ALSO I RECOMMEND THAT YOU HAVE A MACHINE GUN OR A SUB-MACHINE GUN FOR THESE MAPS. USE A GUN WITH A HIGH FIRE RATE.

Junk Flea
    Alpha: This is The Bigger Base. What You do is start going out the front way, to the Left. If there are any enemies coming from behind the "L" Shaped Block Thing (Both Sides) Then Make sure you kill them. A good way is to Throw a Grenade, because normally they hide in there to Reload. Once You Have Killed Any Attacking Enemies, Go Back into the Shelter Of Your Base and Reload. Then, Start Moving out, Go around the "L" Shaped Box to the Left side. Hide against the Container that you see when you start walking around. Hide Right in the Corner. I Recommend you have a Good gun for this next Part. Basically just Hide behind the Pole, and wait, and when an Enemy Comes, Should their Faces Off Hehe. Once you run out of Ammo, Throw A Grenade near the Brave Base (That is if you didn't already throw one before, or if you have a Grenade Pack Thing) Once you die, Just Repeat It Again, and if you want to chage it up a bit, you can go through the bottom tunnel and throw some nades into the bravo base. Once, I got an Unbelievable from doing that hehe

Bravo:
    if You Are in Bravo, I think you should go throught the side exit when you spawn, and then go over to where the tank is, and go to the"L" shaped block, (the same one as in the Alpha Strategy) And Hide there, but dont hide against the Container this time, hide againts the "L" Shaped Block in the Corner. When the Alpha Team come, you can shoot their faces off. Warning: Watch out for flying Grenades! Another thing you can do is hide behind the Container and prop your self up a little with the little pipe ledge thing. You Will be able to See and aim at the Enemy and Kill them, and they will only be able to see your head, so you have a way better chance. Also you can throw Grenades into the Alpha Base from there to Get Double Kills and Whatever.
    Also, Another strategy is to go out the front entrance and hide behind the Container there. Its a Small Space. If you are using Chams or a Wallhack, this works way better. Basically you come out and kill someone when they come near. Use a Powerful gun, so that you kill them faster, and you won't lose a much health. Then you can Get More Kills and Less Deaths

Death Room
    Note: Both Bases are the Same so I'll only do one Strategy thing.
    Firstly, Make Sure you have a Weapon with a high Fire Rate, because when people come through the sliding doors, you can kill them. Also try to have a mid Ranged Weapon for that long part. Basically, Hide Somewhere where the Other people wouldn't look, or somewhere behind a Pole so when they run past, you Shoot them. Death room is way Easier if You have Chams or Wallhack, because its Pretty hard to know when someone willl come through those automatic doors

CCold Seed
    Alpha:

This is the Base that is not Connected to the Roof Walkway thing. Basically around the back way, and Slow up once you get outside. If There are A lot of people in the game, then you should throw a grenade up the ladder, just when you get outside (to the left) Once you have done that. Retreat, Make sure you have reloaded. Then go for a sprint. to under the Ramp. This is a good hiding spot, if you want to kill people coming out from that garage thing. Use a Mid Ranged Weapon (G36E or AK74 With a Scope)
    If you have a Grenade Pack, Throw a couple in there, or just one. Hopefully you will Own some Guys :P Also, You can go out to the Middle and Shoot the people coming up the ramp, but use a strong weapon to kill them fast, or you will most likely be killed (that's if theres lots of people in the game)

Bravo:

This is the Base that Connects to the Roof Walkway Thing. Make your way up the Ramp to the left. Once you get the the right hand turning corner. Crouch and Hide Behind one of the Box Things. This Hides you mostly. If You have Chams or a Wallhack this part will be easier. Every now and Then, Peek over to see if there is anyone there. You can Throw some Grenades down the Bottom Near their base. I Recommend Using a G36E or AK74 With a Scope like before so your gun is fast, and can shoot a Mid-Ranged Distance. The Reason it is easier with Chams/Wallhack is because you can See when people are there Once you have cleared that area. Sprint Across the Bridge and Go to the Left, on top of the Generator thing. Hide Behind there and Kill the Enemy when they come in through there. This is also easier if you have Chams/ Wallhack, for the Same Reason as Before; You can see them when they are there.

SIZE="4"]This guide, will feature ALL POPULAR, NON-NX Guns, In combat arms. Scroll down to your section to see which gun and class!

Note, this guide will be mo-fuking long
    Starting with
    ASSAULT RIFLES

M-16A3: The defualt weapon.

Okay, my little guide on the defualt gun. The defualt gun, the m-16a3, is a spray gun, your ment to let the bullets do the work for you, and let the gun run wild. I will suggest it for games such as death room, as death room is small and it will hit walls and not the open space, giving you littler room, the bullets are more likely to hit somebody. The gun is EXTREMELY inaccurate, it has EXTREMELY high recoil, and if you are to use it, i suggest using a distance scope. 80 M max for fire range, not even.

Ak47:

The AK47 Is a beautiful gun, and i am currently using it now. I shall teach you why..

Okay, well the AK47 has similar recoil to the G36E, and is PERFECT for long range clicking, for lower levels, if you look up at the pros, eg. Greatfullded, (i whooped his ass once so, maybe he aint pro 0.o) He used the Ak47 the most. It is my favourite gun for brushwood, and for powersurge, because both maps, are large, but then again, pretty compact. The gun has high recoil and can simply kill your target in 3-5 bullets. I will rate this gun a 7/10. It's lost 3 points due to its low fire rate. Reccomended by me though!

M4A1

The M4A1.

I reccomend the M4A1 for all begginers, it is a great gun, the firerate is slow, but in maps such as powersurge, it is extremely useful. The reason its usefull, is becuase you can spay a bit, but keep things accurate, just enough to kill your target. Dont underestimate this gun, its a fucking pro if you know how to use it. I reccomend using it on semi-large maps, with a scope, no silencer. Use it for tap-clicking.
    Tap clicking, is repetitive letting the recoil slow down, then shooting your gun again, by clicking the mouse, for example.. Click.....Click....Click... etc. 6/10. But reccomended deeply for new players.

G36E

Ah..

This is going to probly be the longest mini-tutorial-guide

The g36E.

A EXTREMELY powerful gun, reccomended for all maps, due to the high recoil tap-clicking is required, as i explained above. It's got extreme accuracy defiances, so i reccomend holding it down for only 1 second. I reccomend it with a suppresor, of any type, and a extended magazine. This gun is reccomended for all maps. Its extreme power only takes 3 bullets to kill your enemy, and its problaly the most popular gun in the game. I believe this gun deserves a 9/10. Its firerate is good, but the recoil lets it down.

For small and big maps. Its a deffinate wonder to work for you. Keep it!

MK16-Scar-L

The Scarl .
    I reccomend this gun for many maps, especially pump jack and waverider. It has good accuracy, good power, good firerate, and pretty much is a pro gun, but its heavy and will slow you down, the gun needs to be scoped DEFINATELY, and i reccomend it especially with a extended magazine for CTF games, as the recoil is okay, although tap clicking will not be required. 8/10.

AUG-A1

The AUG is a great gun, i dont reccomend it though. its a bit of a dud gun, its accuracy is PRO but the recoil is large, damadge is good, but it is quite unpopular. When i used it in game, i found that i didnt have to reload very much, As wierd as this sounds, i reccomend it deeply for spyhunt and quarantine mode. As its a good defence gun. And cause of the burst/ auto function, its sorta a good snyper! Reccomended for junk flea, brusshwood, snow valley! 6/10

Ak74U
    Is surprisingly, a very good gun. People underestimate its powers! Its brother, the Ak47, is a longraged gun, but shit upclosed.

This Ak74, is good longraged, but good upclose, i reccomend it for bigginers. Though many dont use this gun, its value for money, and its power is good, the fire rate is okay and the recoil is pretty high, BEAUTIFUL accuracy. 8/10.

L85A1

Is a NX gun, but advanced players can use it, its a popular gun becuase of the scope, its good for HS's and CTF games due to the camping popularity and you wont have to sit down for half an-hour reloading. Its a strong gun, and i reccomend tap-clicking. I also reccomend it for smaller maps, like cold-seed. 8/10

M416

IS THE BEST GUN EVER, SO LITTLE RECOIL, if you scope, and virutally, a extrmeley well rounded gun. I reccomend it for all maps, it can be used as a spray snyper, and is extremely accurate. 100/10!! Very good gun! You might want to try to use it as a close ranged gun, but the damadge will proboly let you down. The firerate is good and its a good fireteam and spy hunt gun. I really DO reccomend it.

Famas

The famas is a good temporaral gun.

For the first 1-8 bullets, its got virtually no recoil, then it recoils like a bitch, considering your accurate, it will be a good gun, but because its good up-close and good longranged, e.g. brushwood, you will need to spray, then stop, spray, then stop. I reccomend it for all begginers as its a fun gun. And will keep you going for a bit. Its also in the defualt starter pack, but i think that finished now haha.

MACHINE GUNS!

Before i begin, i want to say, that for all machine guns, i reccomend it for quarantine, and quarantine only. Its pro for killing zombies, but shit recoil, weight, and accuracy let it down big time.

Most machine guns are only for close ranged and i reccomend them for that only. its good for death room ctf as a exception, as you can spray like a bitch an it wont matter..

M60

The m60, the most popular machine gun, has 200 bullets, 100 bullets a round, and there are 2 rounds. Every machine gun in CA has 200 bullets.

The gun is a powerful one, but can be used longranged, it has a great firerate and the accuracy is good too. But for OMA or SND its bullshit....

Quarantine mode is strongly reccomended. and kill zombies in packs, not just 1vs1 as the bullets go to waste...

MINIME

With a higher firerate then the M60, the minimi is a lightweight gun that is good for running away while killing zombies, it is a strong weapon and also has 200 bullets. I believe that the gun has its pros and cons.

Pros: The fire rate and weight, aswell as accuracy and distance.

Cons: The recoil, and sometimes the recoil makes the bullets flick off and go completely spastic and away from your target. Quarantine mode only.

MK.48

The heavyest of the group, but also the most powerful, to keep it short, ill bring it down to pros and cons.

Pros: The accuracy, the recoil for spraying, i know it sounds wierd but its accually helpful, as the bullets are really strong and the damadge is pro. Really good gun for sprays and Death Room ctf bunker sprays. SPRAY SPRAY SPRAY AWAY

Cons: Fuck me sideways.... its so HEAVY! Running away? Your dead. Trying to escape a battle scene while shooting? Your dead. Dont try to run. its a heavy duty gun and thats what its ment to do. Be heavy duty. Dont run away, stick with it and fight, itll keep you safe from teh zombies.

K3

The best longranged machine gun, according to combat arms, with 800 metres of accuracy, and 725 rounds per second.

Nexon lied and fucked up agian. Good one a-wholes.

I believe this gun is helpful for several reasons, you can run while shooting, its lightweight and its good for small sprays, 2 zombies at a time. Its a helpful gun and i accually reccomend it as a 8/10 for machine guns, due to its weight but then heavy duty power, and distance. Click,,, Click,,, Click.....!!

MP5

Its an awesome gun for close quarter combat such as junk flea and death room, but it does pretty well at middle
    range firing too =D
    Its fire rate is very high and you can kill up to 3 guys with 1 clip (extended magazine required of course XD)
    Its recoil is pretty descent and have a nice portability... Its BY FAR my favourite weapon in CA.

QUOTED BY AD LITTERAM.

CREDITS TO HIM FOR THE MP5 post.

Submachine guns (The overly popular ones!!)

UMP:

Ahh.. One of my favourite guns, which i use round the clock.

Its fire rate is extrmeely fast, and the bullets are a good damadge. I reccomend this for 1 on 1's only, although you can run out of bullets fast, a scope and a suppressor is needed, as wel as a extended magazine. Its a strong gun, dont underestimate it, itll kill you, before you kill it!

Make sure you take precausions with the gun and dont spray everywhere, cuase ull be reloading like a bitch, HOLD DOWN THE LEFT MOUST CLICK BUTTON THINGO! It will help as its one of those guns that drains all its power into you in a sec!

I highly reccomend it for all close ranged maps such as cold seed, junk flea, brusshwood, death room , etc, you get the point..

I know its a long guide, keep reading.

P90

Is a extremely good gun. The damadge is low, but the firerate is pro! The reason i reccomend this gun is becuase of the 50 bullet clips, it runs though the bullets really fast and often ends up killing your opponent in like half a second, its bad for trying to chase them down but its accually helpful in death room ctf because you can shoot like FUCK and it wont matter, your bullets usually end up insomebody else and i give it a 9/10 becuase of the firerate, the weight, the recoil, and the speed of it alltogheter, the reload is good and its clip is good, 100 bullets in total, means you can out-shoot your opponent.

PP-19

The pp-19 is a favourite gun of mine, i suggest a scope, and a suppressor, its got 65 bullets and you can SMASH your opponent, the aim of this gun is easy and ill break it into pros and cons.

Pros: You need to kill your opponent fast, so the firerate is good, the recoil is okay but the damadge makes up for its losses, its lightweight and its not the most accurate thing in the world, but upclose (junk flea ctf, OMA, Elim) its really good. and you woulda seen that in game!!

MP7

The MP7 is a higher ranked gun, it DEFENETLY needs a scope, and i reccomend it for rushes, and its good for SND, i think this gun can let you down at times becuase of the high recoil but the portability and rate of fire is THROUGH THE ROOF, so usually you can get through your 30 bullets extremely fast, which is helpful becuase its also good with damadge so you can usually own ur opponent fast, 2vs1 is helpful for this, becuase you can use it as a finish off gun and your opponent wont see it coming.

SNIPER RIFLES. Im going to FLY through it.

M24
    Pros:
    The most accurate sniper ive seen in my life, although as you cant keep shooting and u have to reload each bullet, it can let you down a bit, but the damadge is good and its a good finish-off gun.

Cons:

Its pretty heavy and the recoil is pretty bad, but the reload makes up with that.

SR25

Pros: I think this gun is pro as becuase you can keep shooting and the damadge is great with the semi-auto funciton in full use you can keep shooting your opponent and Junk flea OMA snipers only, its deadly. I reccomened this gun for all begginers that arent comfortable with l9's and its good for spy hunt, the distance isnt that great but the scope makes up for it.

L96A1

The l9 is the most popuar sniper, why? because of the pros .

Pros: It is a 1 shot gun, and usually you get lucky with it often.

Cons: Accuracy, weight, recoil, firespeed, shoot-function.

yeah i know its bad, but that 1, 2 second timed bullet makes the difference.

MSG-90.

I believe this gun is very helpful because its got a longer scope reach then any other gun or snyper in the game. It is pro for snow CTF and its auto-function makes it deadly, although it can have its negatives, which include the weight and the accuracy of the gun, the recoil is also a let down, but areas such as reload and no scoping power make up for it. I believe most bigginers should look at this gun.

Dragunov SVD:

Is a great gun, becuase of the auto function aswell as its power, its un-popular but people dont really enjoy it, its a good gun and i reccomened it to most expeiernced people, yeah you might not like the 1 kill function, but if your play brushwood half the ppl are already on 50hp.. its a good gun.. USE IT. Brushwood especially and OMA's in Death room are good!

PISTOLS.. GETTING TO THE END!

M92FS:

The defualt pistol, its firerate is good and its extremely light like everyty other pistol in the game. i believe this gun is helpful becuase you can pop a cap in your opponents ass pretty fast but you will need to click click click away, just like every pistol in the gun guide, it will be a hard gun to masdter and needs practise. Dont expect to be pro overnight and get all the kills so quickly, it proboly wont happen and as its a defualt gun its pretty shit....

USP:

I reccomend the USP as a pistol cause of its good power, although it has 1 really shit negative, that it runs out of bullets so fast, but yet it is so strong, if you can extend the magazine a bit more, that would be great, a silencer and a scope is reccomended becuase the gun's good for headshots as it flickers up at the recoil.

K5

The K5 is a good pistol all round. Thats all im gonna say, its a good pistol every-single-time!

SHOTTY GUNS! Haha

M590- Military.

I reccomend the military as its a GREAT gun, the reload and the shoot speed is slow, but the 2 shot power is pro and i love spraying with it. my best is a ultra kill mega spray rofl rofl rofl
    !!

Okay, its a good gun for death room, when your flooding those stairs at your opponents base, keep shooting down and raping everybody that comes through, its helpful cause you can finish them off pretty early depending on what your team-mates have already done for you. its a great shotty and i reccomend it for Junk flea OMA.

Spas-12

Spas 12 is a good gun cuase of its shoot function, the damadge is low, and the recoil is huge but i guess its good cuase you can spray like a bitch and nobody will say anything.

Helpful for CTF games cuase you can try shooting back your opponents, and is a very good gun for games like quarantine, as you can shoot zombies into next week!

MY FAVOURITE: Support Weapons, Nades, Gases, Etc.
    Before i go into anything, most support weapons are seriously underestimated and are my favourite use in combat arms. I get more kills by throwing a gas then a fire grenade in death room then i do with a normal nade..

There serisouly underestimated and i think that some methods, like throwing gas then fire nades, are extremely helpful, spraying in the gasses is also good, and ive gotten ultrakills from gases. Its helpful, so pay close attention.

M67: the defualt nade.

The defualt nade is good, but the area it covers is shit. I dont really reccomemend it for anybody unless your gonna nade spam. But thats about it. its good for rushes though...

G7A GAS

The G7A gas grenade is my favourite grenade, becuase it can get rid of 70hp if you stand in the middle of it., its really fast and the spam it causes is beautiful, I suggest combining it amongst sprays and floods of incindendiary grenades. Good luck!

M69HE FRAG

With the best hand held grenade in the game, its coverfire is extremely good, its like it sticks on you. And is the best nade for spamming. I reccomend it in all maps. and i think that you have to be crazy not to use it.

Hearbeat Detector.

If you dont have it

your seriously missing out.

Its so good, in quarantine camping, so you know if a zombie is near you, or if your playing SND, and you think somebody is camping on top of the tunnels and you wanna check it out. I highly recommend it for all maps and you gotta be stupid to not have it. I have it and i use it every day, every game, every map, every second. It also reports enemy's position to my friends radars, so we know where they are :P

Mines

The perfect SND weapon, put it around the bomb, and rape everybody, its a seriously underestimated weapon and i use it to spam junk flea OMA games, my best is a fantastic with it. I set off a chain of them.
    I reccomend placing them spread apart, so that 1, sets off the other, in a distance, your more likely to get kills that way!

LAW

SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSP AMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSP AMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM

Is all you have to do with this gun. its good for weedling out enemys and using it in tunnles is not a bad idea.. 80 damadge to a direct hit, its a good spam gun. Gl with it!

MELLE

Melle is underestimated also, but all melee weapons are pro. Dont look over them and procrastinate about buying one.

M9

The m9 is the primary knife, with the right click stabbing motion, its a good, back and forth gun, by that, i mean, move your character forward, stab your opponent, then run back, and keep going.

Its seriously a good knife and if you use it from long ranged its pretty pathetic, so get INTO the action for it to pwn.

Shovel

Shovel looks like your whacking ass... Personally not my favourite motion, as most characters a dudes.. And its on the internet and its a game

So no wierd CA PORN PPL

Try using the shovel from afar, and smashing packs of ppl that run at you, its a stationary weapon, so dont run like a bitch.

Sickle

The most popular knife. its good for long ranged attacks and is less powerful then other guns, but the firerate and its strong speed is proficient. I highly reccomend it!!

Done. Read the credits

Credits:

Nexon - Being retards and suppling me with the education of the guns.

Me - Wringting this 5 THOUSAND, WORD GUIDE

Me- Making it look sexcy

You - READING IT.

You - Going to hit the thank button

You - Going to rep me!

Now, i accually wrote this. Yeah. No shit.

Please dont be a fag and just read it then dissmiss it.

I took time, played with all guns, and studied them. For this guide
    Message to the haters:

You asked, and you know who you are.

Stumpy. What the FUCK have you done lately you pathetic shit?

I replied. Ive made 4 guides, and released and taught hundreds of people glitches. And how to glitch.

Now you have a gun guide.

What the fuck have YOU done lately.

Haters

This is a stumpy trademark.

NOBODY is to take ANY of my work, word for word, without talking to me..

1 Year of CA teaches you things.

Things like

Glitch help
    Tapping help
    Hacking Help
    Questions

And more.

[/COLOR]
    Finished.

From.

~~STUMP~~

Thank, Trunky for the tips on small maps, + leave your comments. Spam will be deleted. Ty, ~stumpy.
    Quoted. Backup. Nice job.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

15. The Following User Says Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

-James (11-19-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Arun you confuse me.

Thanks
    Very Nice 100% Unreadable Guide That I Read Only 1 Word Of And Passed Out...

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast