Thanks

Major 3rd Class | Many guns | Mega Capsules |

My 2nd account is for sale now, might as well sell both of my accounts since I don't plan on touching this game again, or perhaps not anytime soon. It's got a pretty decent inventory but nothing to compare with my other. Noticeable guns are: MP7A1 Roswell (Perm), M4A1 Freedom (Perm), Milad FAL (Perm), K2 Virgo (Perm), VSS Katana (Perm) and of course, some Mega Capsules like: Mosin-Nagant Sumire, Jormungand and AWM Dao. I have every "top tier" guns to get the maximum out of your game.

Screenshots: Imgur.com/a/e4MCM#11

I'll let it go for $25, knowing that I don't have much besides my rank that's worthy. No trades, again, taking only PayPal cash. Sent as Family & Friends. OMM, not going first and you probably won't too so that's our best option. Looking to get rid of it ASAP. Contact my Skype: invoquEMPGH and state which account you're willing to buy.

Thanks
    Pepperonis bumparoonis

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    rip ur account bro xD

Thanks
    and why have u done this? He tried to scam?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by selimava View Post
    and why have u done this? He tried to scam?
    wasn't me. look at the image. he tried to scam by getting his account back but the person who bought it was still logged in to it.

https://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/....php?t=2435171