Thanks

First Lt. 1st Class | Lots of rare and AP guns | Complete Fortune Stars |

There we go, I'm done with A.V.A so I shall sell my main account for now. It's pretty much a "dream account" mainly because I own many rare and AP guns and I have every Fortune Stars guns as well. Quick rundown on some of my most "rare" guns: SR-3M Flash (Perm), Kriss Super V 14 Xmas (Perm), Galil MAR Amaterasu (Perm), Red Skull (Perm), OTS14 Valentinoid (Perm), SGT44 Jumpmaster (Perm), Mosin-Nagant Engraving (Perm), M24 Capricorn (Perm) and of course, all Fortune Stars.

Screenshots: Imgur.com/a/iAM7Y#13

I'd let it go for about $50 or we can work out a deal if I'm pleased. Of course, no trades and I'm not taking anything other than PayPal cash. Cash of which will be sent as Family & Friends. Willing to use an OMM, because I'm not going first, obviously and you probably won't as well so that's our best option. If you're interested, add me on Skype: invoquEMPGH

Thanks
    Pepperonis bumparoonis

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by invoquE View Post
    There we go, I'm done with A.V.A so I shall sell my main account for now. It's pretty much a "dream account" mainly because I own many rare and AP guns and I have every Fortune Stars guns as well. Quick rundown on some of my most "rare" guns: SR-3M Flash (Perm), Kriss Super V 14 Xmas (Perm), Galil MAR Amaterasu (Perm), Red Skull (Perm), OTS14 Valentinoid (Perm), SGT44 Jumpmaster (Perm), Mosin-Nagant Engraving (Perm), M24 Capricorn (Perm) and of course, all Fortune Stars.

Screenshots: Imgur.com/a/iAM7Y#13

I'd let it go for about $50 or we can work out a deal if I'm pleased. Of course, no trades and I'm not taking anything other than PayPal cash. Cash of which will be sent as Family & Friends. Willing to use an OMM, because I'm not going first, obviously and you probably won't as well so that's our best option. If you're interested, add me on Skype: invoquEMPGH
    Ur on AERIA FORUMS

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Malikcr77 View Post
    Ur on AERIA FORUMS
    What does that mean? This account is reported by someone? Its also suspicious for selling 50 dollars such a good account. I bought many accounts and some of them got BAN after some days or they got account informations back from Aeria so I stopped buying accounts, otherwise I would buy this one.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by selimava View Post
    What does that mean? This account is reported by someone? Its also suspicious for selling 50 dollars such a good account. I bought many accounts and some of them got BAN after some days or they got account informations back from Aeria so I stopped buying accounts, otherwise I would buy this one.
    You can buy mine if u want

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=952856