Thanks

mw2 wallhack install help

hey all due to infinity wards blatent diarhea explosion all over pc gamers face, i have decided to pirate there game and use every hack imagineable. being new to installing game hacks for pc i was wondering if someone could tell me exactly how to get the hack up and running in mp.

i downloaded a wallhack with 2 files...the first is an actual clicky application which im not sure when to click on, as when i do a quickdos window pops up and than disappears, is it running? who knows. the second is a dll file called mw2 hook. where does this go? obviously somewhere in install directory but where, thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vrgadin View Post
    hey all due to infinity wards blatent diarhea explosion all over pc gamers face, i have decided to pirate there game and use every hack imagineable. being new to installing game hacks for pc i was wondering if someone could tell me exactly how to get the hack up and running in mp.

i downloaded a wallhack with 2 files...the first is an actual clicky application which im not sure when to click on, as when i do a quickdos window pops up and than disappears, is it running? who knows. the second is a dll file called mw2 hook. where does this go? obviously somewhere in install directory but where, thanks in advance!
    get an injector, like perlx you can find em all over the forum, inject the mw2 hook.dll and then run the game.

Thanks
    do you have a working online multiplayer crack/fix for this game?