Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Yup ,nothing work

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bidina View Post
    Yup ,nothing work
    It works... read the how to update offsets thread.

Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by murad1234 View Post
    Hmm :S Might update soon when I got time.
    Would love to see it!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by justdayo View Post
    Would love to see it!
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=952055

There you go.

Thanks
    Okay ! nevermind. It works. Some bug with the aimbot , sometime just watch our foot or turn around ! . is it detectable ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bidina View Post
    Okay ! nevermind. It works. Some bug with the aimbot , sometime just watch our foot or turn around ! . is it detectable ?
    Dont know since its new update which can mess up cheats or bug them. Make sure all ur ingame h1z1 mouse, aim sensitivity is 0,2!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarsz View Post
    The amount of leachers on this thread just already, holy shit.
    and wtf is this nigga doing? vvv
    half the H1z1 if not ALL the hacks on here are leeched from UC forums this is old news. But it's not against the rules so meh.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Great working client! Much love!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I downloaded it and it doesn't work? It says that the file was modified on 4/24/15 which was before the update..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpachong View Post
    I downloaded it and it doesn't work? It says that the file was modified on 4/24/15 which was before the update..
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=952055

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    the esp isnt working for me . im waitin in a battle royale. boutta try the aimbot.. lil help <3?

- - - Updated - - -

Yea nothings works ;'c

- - - Updated - - -

only thing that does work is the mini map

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @l3ludream9230 that's after the new update.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Sir... you do realized i only downloaded this hack cuz i was assured, the offset update myself would make it work... or i'd use my ESP that aborts dev's tryin to ban you. lol....

- - - Updated - - -

Sir... you do realized i only downloaded this hack cuz i was assured the offset updated by myself would make it work... or i'd use my ESP that aborts dev's tryin to ban you. lol ( @Jme ).... @fl4zh and hopefully it doesn't take 19 hours for approval next time, he stopped trying cause you guy did it seems . Lol.

- - - Updated - - -

and i' talking about @Jme hacks not getting aproved. not this guy. no offense to his , didn't download it in the first place cause i saw ppl talking about bans, that got deleted by maker in forums. gave him a chance and i had a useless hack. this'll prob be deleted too lol @Fl4sh (get your game on???? .. it's in your gif..)

- - - Updated - - -

+ when i asked if he hadda an abort he had no answer , when he hadda answer for everthing but only answer was about how you gotta download it . lol
    Last edited by l3ludream9230; 05-02-2015 at 02:07 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by l3ludream9230 View Post
    Sir... you do realized i only downloaded this hack cuz i was assured, the offset update myself would make it work... or i'd use my ESP that aborts dev's tryin to ban you. lol....

- - - Updated - - -

Sir... you do realized i only downloaded this hack cuz i was assured the offset updated by myself would make it work... or i'd use my ESP that aborts dev's tryin to ban you. lol ( @Jme ).... @fl4zh and hopefully it doesn't take 19 hours for approval next time, he stopped trying cause you guy did it seems . Lol.

- - - Updated - - -

and i' talking about @Jme hacks not getting aproved. not this guy. no offense to his , didn't download it in the first place cause i saw ppl talking about bans, that got deleted by maker in forums. gave him a chance and i had a useless hack. this'll prob be deleted too lol @Fl4sh (get your game on???? .. it's in your gif..)

- - - Updated - - -

+ when i asked if he hadda an abort he had no answer , when he hadda answer for everthing but only answer was about how you gotta download it . lol
    Well arn't you a special one. I dont intend to be a 24/7 support live chat. This hack has an abort force close its Alt + F5 and its STATED in the OP.
    This hack ESP works 100% perfectly and the Aimbot is decent aswell.

Now about bans, You have the same chance of getting banned with other public h1z1 hacks no matter what. If you use this aimbot going nuts then perhaps you get reported and monitored but thats the way WITH ALL HACKS. If you are worried about getting banned then QUIT CHEATING!

The offsets update does make it work aswell, srsly are you are a special one.....

Gonna stop responding to leechers like you now and Im not gonna give support since this shit is pissing me off. People dont even read instructions.
    Last edited by murad1234; 05-02-2015 at 04:09 AM.

Thanks

My code Work Who can Help me upgrade

Code:
    long entityOffset = this.GameMemory.ReadInt64(CGameOffset);
                    long playerOffset = this.GameMemory.ReadInt64(entityOffset + 0x11D8);
                    player_X = this.GameMemory.ReadFloat(playerOffset + 0x100); // old 0x210
                    player_Y = this.GameMemory.ReadFloat(playerOffset + 0x104); // old 0x214
                    player_Z = this.GameMemory.ReadFloat(playerOffset + 0x108); // old 0x218
                    player_D = this.GameMemory.ReadFloat(playerOffset + 0x240);

long posOffset = this.GameMemory.ReadInt64(playerOffset + 0x198);
                    player_X = this.GameMemory.ReadFloat(posOffset + 0x100);
                    player_Y = this.GameMemory.ReadFloat(posOffset + 0x104);
                    player_Z = this.GameMemory.ReadFloat(posOffset + 0x108);
    Code:
     int entityCount = this.GameMemory.ReadInt32(entityOffset + 0x688);
                    long entityEntry = this.GameMemory.ReadInt64(playerOffset + 0x410);
    Code:
     int EntityType = this.GameMemory.ReadInt32(entityEntry + 0x5C8);
                        if (EntityType == 0) continue;

int EntityId = this.GameMemory.ReadInt32(entityEntry + 0x620);

long _nameEntry = this.GameMemory.ReadInt64(entityEntry + 0x4E0);
                        String EntityName = this.GameMemory.ReadString(_nameEntry, this.GameMemory.ReadInt32(entityEntry + 0x4E8));
    Code:
    // Get Player Pos //
                        if (EntityType == 0x04 || EntityType == 0x05)
                        {
                            EntityX = this.GameMemory.ReadFloat(entityEntry + 0x100); // old 0x210
                            EntityY = this.GameMemory.ReadFloat(entityEntry + 0x104); // old 0214
                            EntityZ = this.GameMemory.ReadFloat(entityEntry + 0x108); // old 0218
                            EntitySpeed = this.GameMemory.ReadFloat(entityEntry + 0x2C8); // old 0x1D8;
                            EntityYaw = this.GameMemory.ReadFloat(entityEntry + 0x2E0); // old 0x1F0
                        }
                        // Vechicle Position //
                        else if (EntityType == 0x11 || EntityType == 0x72 || EntityType == 0x76)
                        {
                            EntityX = this.GameMemory.ReadFloat(entityEntry + 0x13F0);
                            EntityY = this.GameMemory.ReadFloat(entityEntry + 0x13F4);
                            EntityZ = this.GameMemory.ReadFloat(entityEntry + 0x13F8);
                            EntitySpeed = this.GameMemory.ReadFloat(entityEntry + 0x2C8);
                        }
                        else
                        {
                            // Try Get NPC Position //
                            EntityX = this.GameMemory.ReadFloat(entityEntry + 0x3C0);
                            if (EntityX == 0)
                            {
                                // Get Item Pos //
                                EntityX = this.GameMemory.ReadFloat(entityEntry + 0x13F0);
                                EntityY = this.GameMemory.ReadFloat(entityEntry + 0x13F4);
                                EntityZ = this.GameMemory.ReadFloat(entityEntry + 0x13F8);
                            }
                            else
                            {
                                // NPC Position //
                                EntityY = this.GameMemory.ReadFloat(entityEntry + 0x3C4);
                                EntityZ = this.GameMemory.ReadFloat(entityEntry + 0x3C8);

EntitySpeed = this.GameMemory.ReadFloat(entityEntry + 0x1D8);
                                EntityYaw = this.GameMemory.ReadFloat(entityEntry + 0x1F0);
                            }
                        }

// found this H1Z1 Reversal to solve car/player issues
                        long entityPositionOffset = this.GameMemory.ReadInt64(entityEntry + 0x198);
                        EntityX = this.GameMemory.ReadFloat(entityPositionOffset + 0x110);
                        EntityY = this.GameMemory.ReadFloat(entityPositionOffset + 0x114);
                        EntityZ = this.GameMemory.ReadFloat(entityPositionOffset + 0x118);
    The Code What went wrong Dont Work= = pls help me

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast