Thanks

Lightbulb CS:GO Aimbot/Trigger/Radar

So..heres totally new cheat. Made for 5x5 only.

if you think there too much text down...Run cheat..click F5 in game and use num 0 (radar), 1 , 2, 3 ,4.. mouse3 to shot and use aim... Other guys read

I am sorry about texture wallhack..it works only on some PC's... All PC's have different memory..so who got it to work..lucky!
    About ESP..It's just suck.. on AutoHotKey i made it as colored moving windows over heads...10x10 pixels...its not always run from first time..But look sucky..you even can't undestand wheres enemy..how much walls in front of them..(wall hack working throught all map..from spawn to spawn XD )

About me..i learned programming on AHK about 2 weeks..its pretty easy guys and useful..so dont be lazy to learn..(Better C++ sure)

About my new cheat:
    1) Rename .exe as u want...put on your PC anywhere...
    2) Run it anytime u want! in game..before game! (sure not after game..that will be stupid)
    3) Click F5 in game..to active H4X0R
    4) num 0 Radar hack, num 1 triggerbot (works if u hold mouse3 -aka wheel)
    num 2 autoshot (trigger shotting everytime) num 3 - aimhelp (moving your aim on head and locks it) (need to hold mouse3 too ..to active..but with num2 working forever..dont hold aim too long! espeshelly if enemy went behind wall! AIM WILL FOLLOW HIM XD )

Btw if u want to use aim more that trigger...better shot yourself then...expect using trigger and aim in same time XD

num4 - checked for HP of enemies...you get to see window..and there all enemies HP's

Details:

time between shots: 80 ms-200 ms
    random shot after kill: 20 %
    second random shot after kill: 5%
    Sorry trigger still gives good prefires...so i recomend to hold mouse3 only when you notice enemy..not holind it next to corner permanently.
    Aimhelp works perfect..espeshelly if you click mouse1 yourself...on long distances - kills 40 % of recoil.XD
    Aimhelp will never jump between players if there 4 guys. It always focus on first that you aimed at.
    Aimhelp works only if you aimed any part of guy..(btw best to aim his body ..its fat..and if u have m4 or ak..its 100 % headshot on second - third shot)
    Aimhelp moves to enemy head only after you spoted enemy..and only if there 15 degrees between enemy and your aim (same for X and Y)
    Some PC's can work slow with aimhelp and trigger..idk why's what...so dont bother me about it XD (My PC pretty shit .. CPU..AMD Phenom 565 3.40 GHz but it never drops FPS if it work slow for you..you probably use Pentium 4)

I wanted to make autowall..but i have no idea..what adresses from game i need to make it XD

Btw thanks for communication with me you guys are awesome community. Some guys freely allowed me to climb on their computers over Team Viewer, Run exes and check CS:GO memory. And some said they cant trust cuz i am H4Xor - can HACK PC!

BTW don't need to detect your enemies anymore and restart cheat after every game.

ALSO NEVER ASK IF CHEAT NEED UPDATE OR NO. Cheat will tell it..itself when you run it in game.

Thanks
    proof? virus scans? actual file? and by the way wrong section this is coding & resources.
    honestly just forget it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Well, balytoHack?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Where is the download? seems weird