Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by sethskyler View Post

It kicks me at somewhere around 10 minutes.
    Kicks me about 1 minute into a game XD

Also i sent you a pm, and i might as well post it here for other peoples opnions.

Ok, so your the one who made the experimantal bypass, so im thinking you would still hopefully have origonall .rar folder with the HS in it.

Now from what i have read, in the HS folder, a file was modified by it self, thus patching your bypass. Now what i was thinking was this:

If the .rar hs file has not patched it self then we could keep the released version out. But, we could also make a program to go with it, simallar to a function in a ca cleaner. Some files in the combat arms are read only, and you can use code to change that. Now what about if we made an application which targeted the file that patches it self, and block it from doing so? We could then release the Old not-updated HS and the program by it self, then instruct members to turn off there internet, switch the HS-folder, run the program to block it from updateing, and turning the internet back on? However, this would need to be done each time the system is turned on or off, if it works.

Do you think this could work?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by starpwnage View Post

Also i sent you a pm, and i might as well post it here for other peoples opnions.

Ok, so your the one who made the experimantal bypass, so im thinking you would still hopefully have origonall .rar folder with the HS in it.

Now from what i have read, in the HS folder, a file was modified by it self, thus patching your bypass. Now what i was thinking was this:

If the .rar hs file has not patched it self then we could keep the released version out. But, we could also make a program to go with it, simallar to a function in a ca cleaner. Some files in the combat arms are read only, and you can use code to change that. Now what about if we made an application which targeted the file that patches it self, and block it from doing so? We could then release the Old not-updated HS and the program by it self, then instruct members to turn off there internet, switch the HS-folder, run the program to block it from updateing, and turning the internet back on? However, this would need to be done each time the system is turned on or off, if it works.

I quoted you in my main post to have people share some thoughts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Alrighty, i will try this in the morning
    Should be farily simple, and i do have a .rar version of the Hs already

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by starpwnage View Post

I can't even start the game lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by randomhacker View Post
    I can't even start the game lol
    That is why it is a good idea to just delete the modified one and replace it with the one in this post.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123