Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vosszaa View Post
    And what exactly make you think that you are perma ban or will get perma ban?
    because I deliberately altered the game via modding. It seems obvious if they realize how you unlocked stuff by cheating.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyron View Post
    I'm a firm believer in tards with generic names and number spams are stupid.. you made that even more so. Are you seriously on a HACK forum trying to tell people "if a game says dont mod, dont mod". You should become a councillor bro. I'm sure you'd save tons of lives. "If the law says dont smoke, don't smoke that weed young man!".
    Sorry if I gave you the wrong idea, since you seem to be pretty pissed off lol. I was trying to get across that no one knows the anti cheat used by R* and they are already starting to mod. R* has not made it clear what will get you banned, so you shouldn't mod until A) you know what the AC uses and you can bypass it or B) there's a confirmed line that they draw on what's acceptable and what's not.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by cru0 View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

because I deliberately altered the game via modding. It seems obvious if they realize how you unlocked stuff by cheating.
    First, ain't we all who using mod menu altered the game? lol

Secondly, what exactly TELLS you that you are perma banned? You don't have the expire date showing above the minimap just like all of us?

Thanks
    I think this first wave will be 2 weeks because it also included people who only modded in Singleplayer. Maybe the next waves will be more strict.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234