Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried

Will we be put in cheaters pool after 2 week ban?

I dont think we should at least not the greifing hackers but I also saw a rockstar support staff reply to a question saying no after you 2 week ban you can continue playing "normally".
    But rockstar being the greedy money hogging bas***ds they are im sure this is not the case.

What are your guys opinions?
    I can't see the difference between Hicks_206 and a power hungry 12 year old minecraft server admin.

F0nzy.txt: he *(referring to eugen)* thinks I hack in games, ni**a please......
    Mizzle420420: but u only use cheat codes
    F0nzy.txt: no, not in games only in dayz
    #SHOTSFIRED

Thanks for wasting 10-15 seconds

Thanks
    No. According to everything I have seen in support responses we will just be put into the normal pool. I think R* did this because they have realized in a way they fucked up. They hit legit players and cannot revert their bans because to do so would open the door to shit they don't want to deal with.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Khyy For This Useful Post:

XSkilledEliteX (05-02-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyron View Post
    No. According to everything I have seen in support responses we will just be put into the normal pool. I think R* did this because they have realized in a way they fucked up. They hit legit players and cannot revert their bans because to do so would open the door to shit they don't want to deal with.
    I gave money to this random dude agenst his will and he just left my banned account like 25 messages about him being banned now lol I kind of feel bad, but its rockstars fault more than mine for being so cruel.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    I gave money to this random dude agenst his will and he just left my banned account like 25 messages about him being banned now lol I kind of feel bad, but its rockstars fault more than mine for being so cruel.
    Exactly man... it's pretty unfair considering any old person can shoot the money gun at someone and force money unwillingly onto them. That person is then flagged as a cheater and is forced into a 2 week ban? R* is doing a 180 for that damn microtransaction whoring. Their games have ALWAYS been about the mods on PC. In fact a majority of people only bought it for that reason. Yet now with this title they'll ban you for even using them on SP and make it hard to do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyron View Post
    Exactly man... it's pretty unfair considering any old person can shoot the money gun at someone and force money unwillingly onto them. That person is then flagged as a cheater and is forced into a 2 week ban? R* is doing a 180 for that damn microtransaction whoring. Their games have ALWAYS been about the mods on PC. In fact a majority of people only bought it for that reason. Yet now with this title they'll ban you for even using them on SP and make it hard to do.
    Makes sense just wanted to have someone agree about the support post and how its kindof them fucking up , quick question i have 10 million more spen then earned (damn you 10 adders i bought on that character i deleted) could this result in me getting banned just because of my stats?
    I can't see the difference between Hicks_206 and a power hungry 12 year old minecraft server admin.

#SHOTSFIRED

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by XSkilledEliteX View Post
    Makes sense just wanted to have someone agree about the support post and how its kindof them fucking up , quick question i have 10 million more spen then earned (damn you 10 adders i bought on that character i deleted) could this result in me getting banned just because of my stats?
    Nah the stats on that page are irrelevant. GTA does not care about anything except money. Money is the root of all of their bans. Think about it.. everything was fine till all of these trainer money hacks came about. As soon as that shit went down suddenly bans come.

They also can see how much you've gathered... so that overage they know isn't real.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Khyy For This Useful Post:

XSkilledEliteX (05-03-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by XSkilledEliteX View Post
    quick question i have 10 million more spen then earned (damn you 10 adders i bought on that character i deleted)
    Why would you need 10 adders?
    But well, back to topic: If they intended to put people into a cheater pool who didnt want to hack and who just picked up a few bucks on the street... that would be the worst decision their support could do if they intend to keep their players.
    By the way, about this picture of yours, XSkilledEliteX... did they realy write that shit?
    Last edited by xentec; 05-02-2015 at 06:14 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to xentec For This Useful Post:

XSkilledEliteX (05-03-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by xentec View Post
    Why would you need 10 adders?
    But well, back to topic: If they intended to put people into a cheater pool who didnt want to hack and who just picked up a few bucks on the street... that would be the worst decision their support could do if they intend to keep their players.
    By the way, about this picture of yours, XSkilledEliteX... did they really write that shit?
    Well the adders i used to get rid of some money on another character i made and deleted because i had like 17 mill and didnt need that much at all so did that only would have 2 MAX on my main character account because with a zentorno and entity and 1 adder its redundant as fuck.
    Also yes im pretty sure they made that tweet and then later deleted it if not, then somebody isn't hacking and is using photoshop CURSE YOU NON MODDER xD.

Also so if we use something like vehicle control assuming theres a undetected script hook they wouldnt care? because I really WOULD LOVE if they implemented advanced vehicle controls vehicle controls or RIOT
    Last edited by XSkilledEliteX; 05-03-2015 at 12:35 AM. Reason: Does it really matter!?

#SHOTSFIRED