Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

Exclamation My Super Big AVA Guide Version 1

Hello All!
    This is going to be my first AVA guide just so i can help people decide how to get the best experience, most skills, and fastest leveling the can get.
    ---I KNOW SENDI MADE GUIDES BUT HIS GUN GUIDE ONLY GIVES NUMBERS WHILE IM GIVING PERSONAL EXPERIENCE AND DESCRIPTIONS, AND ALSO HIS ONES ARE IN SEPERATE POSTS WHILE IM MAKING ONE HUGE ONE. MY ONE WILL ALSO HAVE MAP GUIDES AND I WILL BE ACTIVELY UPDATING THIS GUIDE AFTER PATCHES.IF YOU LIKE HIS ONE READ HIS ONE IF YOU LIKE MY ONE READ MY ONE BUT DONT GIVE ME CRAP. IM JUST TRYING TO HELP---
    Please leave nice comments. If i make mistakes in my description or if you have any nice Critisism(did i spell that right?) tell me so can make my updates better.

Weapons:

This is going to be the weapons section of the guide where I will explain the characteristics of the weapon IN MY OPINION. It may difer slightly from your Point Of View as I might be more skilled using the gun but plz give my opinions.

Assault Rifles-

G3A3:
    Damage 37| Range 50| Accuracy 70 |Stability 45| Mobility 45| Rate of Fire 50| Ammo 25

The G3A3 is the default assault rifle which you begin with and will keep for the entire game. You cannot sell it or customize it, but repairs are still required. For a beggining weapon it isn't half bad. The damage is reasonable, the range is average, has O.K accuracy(so the stats say) but i find the Stabability(recoil) somewhat disturbing at times and the ROF slows down a bit. All in all its a -slightly- above average gun and i rate it about 6.2/10

M4A1:
    Damage 32| Range 42| Accuracy 65 |Stability 52| Mobility 55| Rate of Fire 67| Ammo 30

Good old M4A1. Can't name any proper FPS gmaes that don't have one of these babies in their arsenal! only this time...you get a scope defaultly attached to it! This gun now also is added to your inventory as of the big update, though not permanently, and the free durability version cannot be customized, although some custom parts such as a laser and ACOG scope have been implemented. But i will be talking about the default M4A1. This gun has nice damage, good range-although i personally don't like long distance encounters with this gun-, its accuracy is fine, and average stabability, pretty good ROF and is somewhat lighter than some other rifles. Personally if i were to use this gun, i highly reccomend heavily customizing it as it increases many aspects and makes this gun MUCH better weapon. Over all i'de give this about a 7/10.

AK-47:
    Damage 43| Range 45| Accuracy 72| Stababilty 30 |Mobility 45| Rate of Fire 40| Ammo 30

Another weapon that needs no introduction. This Russian badboy is a force to be reconed with. Although it has few customization options, with it's high damage, good range and high accuracy, close encouners and medium-far single shooting while aiming make this a dadly beast. Has a lot of recoil so holding down the mouse is a bad idea, unless the enemy is right up in your face. ROF is a little below average and the gun is a little heavy. Overall this gun is great for 42,000 EURO. I give it 8.5/10.

M16A2:
    Damage 35| Range 45| Accuracy 60| Stabability 55| Mobility 50| Rate of Fire 55| Ammo 30

Another common piece of metal. I don't have too much to say about this gun as i have not used it much. It's an average gun,reasonably effective for its price, it's cheap. If you are good with guns, and have been playing for a while, and want to save up money for a gun like TAr, g36 or P90 then get this. overall i rate it about 5/10. Yes i know i gave it a lower mark i just didn't find it that geat.:/

FAMAS F1:
    Damage 32| Range 48| Accuracy 55| Stabability 35| Mobility 50| Rate of Fire 80| Ammo 25

This gun is a real ripper. From Far away, you wont have much chance of a full kill IMO, as the accuracy is average and has an immense amount recoil, but with reasonable damage and an extreme ROF upclose with mods this thing will literally rip your enemies apart. At first i didn't like this gun, but i was on Rising Dust. When i went into that Cold Case, where everything was close up, it was great, especially versus snipers when you are close to them.Its a cheap weapon too. Ill give it a solid 7.5/10

G36:
    Damage 36| Range 50| Accuracy 72| Stababilty 55| Mobility 50| Rate of Fire 50| Ammo 30

This is my favourite gun. Sounds cool, looks cool, it's in the training and was the first gun i ever used in the game...well, its probably the first gun anyone used in the game...unless you never did Training, which i doubt ...ANYAWAYS! This is a strong gun and even better with the right combination of Mods. You can only get this gun when you reach Staff Seargent or higher. But for good reasons. This gun takes a little while to master but for me i get SOOO MANY KILLS WITH IT. Good damage, average range, high accuracy and nice stabability, so not tooo much recoil. Its quite mobile and it's ROF is stable. Add some mods to this baby and it's an awsome gun. Strong 9/10.

TAR-21:
    Damage 33| Range 45| Accuracy 58| Stabability 60| Mobility 50| Rate of Fire 60|Ammo 30

The TAR is the gun i'm currently using and it is pretty good as it has nice accuracy and a little recoil, and is better with custom parts. I also don't have much to say apart from it feels as if it is a light gun, and is good for long distance shots, with or without a scope. It's also good for runing around and shooting from close range and medium-ish range. It's really deadly if you crouch with it and slightly mopull your mouse downwards while shooting it feels almost like a no recoil hack. For me Anyways. I give it 8/10

Thats the end of the assault rifle section until further evaluation and updates.

Sniper Rifles-

Galil Sniper Rifle:
    Damage 70| Range 60| Accuracy 85| Stabability 25| Mobility 15| Rate of Fire 32| Ammo 20

Most of you would have known the Galil to be an assault rifle, in fact i never knew there was such thing as a Galil Sniper, but it existsin AVA so i guess i gotta review it. It's an OK sniper, its semi automatic sniper, and is better for closer maps. I actually have only used this gun twice and is not very common. I didn't find it too useful and is partially why my kdr is only 1.03. 4/10

OK GUYS THATS IT FOR NOW CUZ IM GETTING BORED IMA GO PLAY SOME AVA AND COME BACK TO IT IN ABOUT AN HOUR OR SO. PLEASE DONT DISS. I WILL BE MAKING MORE USEFUL THREADS TO IF THIS DIDN'T HELP THEN MY HACKS SHOULD. DONT GET YOUR HOPES UP THOUGH!
    Last edited by reviver555; 11-22-2009 at 10:36 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to reviver555 For This Useful Post:

rpj (08-08-2010)

Thanks
    Who wants to know what you used or what are they for? Besides, sendi11, already made a guide.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ren103 For This Useful Post:

moonheadz (11-27-2009)

Thanks
    Yeah, guide serves the same purpose. To make people learn. It depends if this guide have an variation from sendi's one

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JIGS4W For This Useful Post:

moonheadz (11-27-2009)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by randomhacker View Post
    Yeah, guide serves the same purpose. To make people learn. It depends if this guide have an variation from sendi's one
    People got the A.V.A. website to learn what the guns are for. Lmfao.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ren103 For This Useful Post:

moonheadz (11-27-2009)

Thanks
    Still okay, thanks for do this anyway, if you don't just copied and past

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bueeno For This Useful Post:

moonheadz (11-27-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Lmao I think he copied and paste. Cause i'm finding like almost the exact same words

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

Cool

ok here i go..

One. I know sendi made some but im giving it all in one post
    Two. I didn't copy and paste anything, im doing this guide for fun and to help others
    Three. Sendi's guide kinda confused me im puting this in words and giving reviews
    4. i atually started this guide a while back, much before sendi but i did it and something wierd happened it never posted, so i now i want to finish what i started.
    5. I dont know about sendi, but i am going to update this quite alot, like after every update as i am very active in AVA, and im always going to find a reason to visit MPGH.
    6. im still not finished so...yeah.

EDIT: o yeah and on th website all they give is the stats, and thats kinda hard to decide off.
    Look if you really hate guides then don't go on them.
    Last edited by reviver555; 11-22-2009 at 09:57 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to reviver555 For This Useful Post:

moonheadz (11-27-2009)