Thanks

Need help with mrs packer/unpacker

When i execute bat file windows restart it´s not a virus, but i think is a fake... or not??

Thanks
    Does it keep repeating gothack****? if so its a fake, if not right click it and hit edit and post the contents here.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ForteGSX
    Does it keep repeating gothack****? if so its a fake, if not right click it and hit edit and post the contents here.
    LOL it's OMGWTF Here. Dude extract all to your Gunz Folder. Move everything out of the installed folder into the Gunz folder. Click Decompile.bat To decrypt the system.mrs. Look in the BRAND NEW 1337 system folder in your Gunz folder. Go inside it and edit away, and make any changes you want. When finished click compile.bat, it will then compile the system.mrs in the system folder and overwrite the original system.mrs in your Gunz folder with your edited new one. Then delete the system folder or Gunz won't load.

NOTE: keep the original system.mrs saved in a seperate folder as the new one overwrites it. Thats how i made my Patched System.mrs.

GotHack**** is the advertising site where i made it to, so everyone knows where it originates from.

If you say it doesn't work again, you are a noob or you can't understand simple instructions. It's almost as easy as using a runnable. LMAO

Thanks

Cool

OMFFG!

THat sh1t u published is a simply bunch of mADAFAKAS commands of ms-dos like "echo" and some sh1t more.

U put 2 links in **********, first was deleted, and second is this th1t, so send me true mrs packer/unpacker OMFFG! gunzfanatic@gmail.com and stop playin with us!

DA ONLY U MADE IS FREE PUBLICITY TO YA CHUM'S SITE: GOTHACK****, THEN HELLRAZER TOLD ME I MUST PAY $$$ TO OBTAIN YA PACKER! OMFG! ITS BLACKMAIL! OMFGWTF!

ps: YA SITE RULEZ, I TOOK YA RUNNABLE, GAME IS FASTEST

Thanks
    It Works. If i was an Admin i would ban you. Please speak proper english so i can understand you. HellRazer my friend wants Cash for it, but i am giving it out for free.Have Fun and read my post before yours so you learn how to use use it.

Thanks
    1. it's no virus
    2. don't use omgwtf's instructions
    3. don't even look at any ms-dos program
    4. that means you got 1 thing over
    5. what is it idiot?

Thanks
    if it you think it's a fake then try to find another one, i know i've seen more than one of them out there.
    HAPPY HEADACHES