Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

Unfair Ban | 125 rep :(

This is not fair, my TonyMane() account just got a ban that says will never be lifted.
    Ban Reason: Apparently "barred from the marketplace" is not a sufficient deterrent.

This is because i'm blacklisted from the market section from a previous event.

I WAS IN THE CS-GO HACKS SECTION SELLING STEAM ITEMS RIGHT HERE
    i.imgur.com/sD6etR8.png

I WAS NOT IN THE MARKET PLACE!!!
    THIS IS THE MARKET PLACE BELOW
    i.imgur.com/amWwyuz.png
    & that's NOT where I was!!

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE OR THIS SITE IS CONFUSING BECAUSE I WAS NOT IN THE REAL MARKET PLACE

I WAS IN THE CS-GO SECTION, thought i would make money selling knives from inventory. My MPGH account has 125 rep, 160 posts, and over 425 thank yous on there not to mention all my vouches and my trainers i've released. I ask for an unban.

If the ban on my account never gets lifted I cant release updates for my trainer.
    mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=953673 All my work will be wasted.

Banned Account: TonyMane()
    Last edited by iMane(); 05-10-2015 at 03:11 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iMane() View Post
    This is not fair, my TonyMane() account just got a ban that says will never be lifted.
    Ban Reason: Apparently "barred from the marketplace" is not a sufficient deterrent.

This is because i'm blacklisted from the market section from a previous event.

I WAS IN THE CS-GO HACKS SECTION SELLING STEAM ITEMS RIGHT HERE
    i.imgur.com/sD6etR8.png

I WAS NOT IN THE MARKET PLACE!!!
    THIS IS THE MARKET PLACE BELOW
    i.imgur.com/amWwyuz.png
    & that's NOT where I was!!

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE OR THIS SITE IS CONFUSING BECAUSE I WAS NOT IN THE REAL MARKET PLACE

I WAS IN THE CS-GO SECTION, thought i would make money selling knives from inventory. My MPGH account has 125 rep, 160 posts, and over 425 thank yous on there not to mention all my vouches and my trainers i've released. I ask for an unban.

Banned Account: TonyMane()
    Well, let's see here, you were selling a CS GO account and BO2, and then Liz told you to take a look at the staff dispute again, and you weren't allowed in the marketplace, then you started selling CS GO steam accounts 5$ each, and you didn't know the rank, you weren't allowed to sell accounts, yet you still did it, knowing that you were told not to do it.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Those sections are still part of the marketplace, as it's even stated on the name Counter Strike: Global Offensive Marketplace
    it would be ludicrous to assume that despite being barred from participating in the marketplace, we'd allow you to sell in another section, that's just illogical. You were told you could not re-enter the marketplace already yesterday, and you chose to circumvent and outright ignore that.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    Well, let's see here, you were selling a CS GO account and BO2, and then Liz told you to take a look at the staff dispute again, and you weren't allowed in the marketplace, then you started selling CS GO steam accounts 5$ each, and you didn't know the rank, you weren't allowed to sell accounts, yet you still did it, knowing that you were told not to do it.
    I was told not to go into the market place. I thought I wasn't allowed to because there many many people in the market section. I was in a spot on the forum which was not the market place and did not get anywhere near as many views as it would in the real market place. Which i wasn't even at!! I see where you are coming from but can't you see where i'm coming from? this is a big deal to ban me I have good rep. I feel if the ban was here to never lift. It would not be fair at all. Please see where i'm coming from. I've got future plains for gta v. Now that it's 100% clear that I can't sell anything to anyone on any thread can't i just have my account back? It wasn't easy earning all that rep in such short time. I spent lot of time on this account that could be banned so easily like this.
    Last edited by iMane(); 05-10-2015 at 03:10 PM.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Ban reduced to one day. Posting in ANY marketplace again, will result in a reinstatement of the permanent ban.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.