Thanks

Very annoying questions one more time

First of all, I am very sorry for asking these stupid questions, that appear almost in every topic again and again. As I have read half of the tutorials and topics in the "cheats section", my brain doesn't want to understand some things.
    1) The bypasser. In most releases, is it already like plugged in or I should download it apart from other mods' files?
    2) So the ScriptHook is now detected or what? Neither that guy Alexander just didn't let players to use it online and there is a bypasser for it?
    3) I don't quite understand the difference between LUA plugins and .asi files. Or they are the same thing? What is safer to use?
    4) What would you, personally, choose to hack some online features (money, RP, etc) and why?
    5) I have noticed a nice feature, that resets your reports or sth. Does it actually resets the "flags"? Like my account isn't "flagged" no more?
    Thank you in advance. Happy hacking!

Thanks
    1) Most updated menus have the necessary files with them when you download the menu, just put them into your gta5 folder. If they are not included, search the forums here to find them.
    2) ScriptHook was updated and prevented people from going into GTA Online with mods. However, people have cracked ScriptHook, and you are now able to go into GTA Online with mods.
    3) Sorry I don't know too much about the differences either, I will get back to you when I know more.
    4) I would personally mod my rp, that's about it. I would only do RP because it is not harmful to other players and it does not ruin the integrity of the game.(somewhat)
    5)No, it does not reset your account if it is flagged by R*. The clear reports feature clears the reports that other players put against you, ONLY IN THE CURRENT SESSION. If you are trying to clear your reports from the session before your current one, it will not work.

Hopefully this helped you out, if you have any more questions, feel free to ask. I'll try my best to answer them.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mbuzz13 For This Useful Post:

MDK54 (05-11-2015)

Thanks
    I'll just answer three since the guy above did a good job explaining the rest. I have always said and will continue to do so (despite frustration making me want to put my work in .asi format sometimes) that LUA based menus are far safer as an individual to use than ASI menus. I'm not condemning ASI but it's a closed off compiled source in a shitty format (who the fuck even uses ASI these days) that you are incapable of knowing what it's doing. For all you know it could be setting all cheater flags, messing with hashes that you won't know how to fix (such as speed), etc. With LUA based menus you can accomplish the exact same shit.. but it requires it to be open. Anyone can open the LUA script and see whats going on.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Khyy For This Useful Post:

MDK54 (05-11-2015)