Thread: Fuck Steam

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Thumbs down Fuck Steam

FUCK STEAM

I got MW2 for PC and I FUCKING hate steam. The lag, the bullshit. I can't even migrate to different games with my friends. What was wrong with dedicated servers??? P2P is gay. IW =
    [IMG]https://i298.photobucke*****m/albums/mm243/hellca521/repr-1.png[/IMG]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to eliteop For This Useful Post:

why06 (11-23-2009)

MEETING TRUNKY ON XBOX. OH WAIT, HE DOESNT HAVE IT
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    XBOX OR GTFO

4. The Following User Says Thank You to -James For This Useful Post:

Cørndog (11-23-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Hate to pop your bubble, but if I got a console it would be a PS3. I'm a graphics guru and that can't be accomplished with and XBOX 360.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    PS3 OR GTFO

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Are you one of the PC gamers who has declared they will not fork out the money for a copy of the excellent Modern Warfare 2 because of the lack of dedicated servers?

Looking for something else to spend your money on? Well DICE is here to save the day, according to DICE Battlefield Bad Company 2 will be entirely server hosted because

“With dedicated servers everyone gets non-stop action with no connection penalties based on some other player and their internet. This makes dedicated servers the best solution for online PC gaming hands down!”

Well you can’t really argue with that and I guess DICE gets 10 points for jumping on a major MW2 negative to pimp their game some more.

Personally I am going to get both as they were both awesome titles last year and I am really excited about both the sequels.

Source: Gamasutra

PS: They don’t mention if the consoles will also be server based hosting but by the sound of the discussion I am assuming so.
    Rock on Foo's.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    I agree, but its not as bad as I thought. Its hard to hate this game when it owns so much, but I can manage to.

At you all screaming PS3 and Xbox. Why would I shell out the money to buy a PS3 or Xbox when I can play all those games on my pc just as good. Wii is the only system I got cause you can't play wii on pc.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    All I can say is this: the clan that I am apart of started on COD4 we all loved it and played it until MW2 came out. When we MW2 on Steam all we can do is cuss Infinity Ward out each time we get lag, lost connection, player count maxed at 9v9, and can't ban hackers...lol....like me...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    I agree, but its not as bad as I thought. Its hard to hate this game when it owns so much, but I can manage to.

At you all screaming PS3 and Xbox. Why would I shell out the money to buy a PS3 or Xbox when I can play all those games on my pc just as good. Wii is the only system I got cause you can't play wii on pc.
    You can play wii games on PC

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Agreed, the problem with consoles is that most everything you can do on a console you can do on a PC. How do you make a hack... not on an xbox or wii or w.e. It's all done on a PC.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by eliteop View Post
    Hate to pop your bubble, but if I got a console it would be a PS3. I'm a graphics guru and that can't be accomplished with and XBOX 360.
    MW2 on ps3 doesn't have a notice-able graphics difference.

Thanks
    Fuck Steam? I fuck them hourly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

If you put one game on top of the other and shove it in your PS3 the games combine and make one. Kind of like Super Saiyan only neater.
    smoke bongs cause its my dayjob

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Thats beside the point, why would you pay the same amount of money for an xbox, when you can get a ps3 which is newer and better for the same price. PSN is Free! Even still why would you pay that for a console when you could build a gaming PC which you are already need a PC.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

Well yeh I can. My wii is my laptop!
    [YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/2sbU4sSlu7I&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/2sbU4sSlu7I&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

I also got the gamecube controller keyboard!

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by eliteop View Post
    Thats beside the point, why would you pay the same amount of money for an xbox, when you can get a ps3 which is newer and better for the same price. PSN is Free! Even still why would you pay that for a console when you could build a gaming PC which you are already need a PC.
    XBL>PSN all day.

Gaming Pc<Console.

-its like payin for WoW when your playing some free rpg. just aint the same.
    (i hate WoW, but i'm not a rpg guy)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Dude
    PC games>Consoles
    Xbox><PS3 (Never used either so I wouldn't know)

This is a game hacking website
    If you like console games more than GTFO!
    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast