Thread: REIGN OF KINGS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

REIGN OF KINGS

just a question is there any public hacks coming soon for reign of kings alpha 13 ?
    ty
    Last edited by Hunter; 01-26-2016 at 09:56 AM.

Thanks
    i need too

Thanks
    There are some out there if you look hard.

I would really like to see an ESP-only hack. Finding people is the worst part of the game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by str0nger View Post
    just a question is there any public hacks coming soon for reign of kings alpha 13 ?
    ty
    Sorry but many, if not all of the coders arent publishing hacks anymore for this game mainly because the amount of public hacks that were being used crippled the fanbase of the game, and hacking to kill a game isnt what us modders want. That, and if a hack went public on here it would definitely be patched quickly.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NotAGirlGamer For This Useful Post:

jdtyler1245 (05-24-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAGirlGamer View Post
    Sorry but many, if not all of the coders arent publishing hacks anymore for this game mainly because the amount of public hacks that were being used crippled the fanbase of the game, and hacking to kill a game isnt what us modders want. That, and if a hack went public on here it would definitely be patched quickly.
    And EAC. Don't forget about that. You'd have to use a kernel module to safely hack.. and even then this warez bullshit AC would find it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAGirlGamer View Post

then u think u can share some hack, like ANYTHING with me? It's fucking BULLSHIT, my friend went to get oil, his house crest was in cobblestone, in the abyss in water, and some hacker literally just removed it. AND This is Alpha #14 and hackers still pulling this shit? I REALLY hate asking for a hack but at this point it feels like we need it to survive. I don't even care about using it against others, I just want to counter hack little greasy brats who think its funny to spoil all the work we contribute our time of the day to. Can you feel me?

it was some fags called thing 1 and thing 2 if u know anything about them

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Pesky View Post
    then u think u can share some hack, like ANYTHING with me? It's fucking BULLSHIT, my friend went to get oil, his house crest was in cobblestone, in the abyss in water, and some hacker literally just removed it. AND This is Alpha #14 and hackers still pulling this shit? I REALLY hate asking for a hack but at this point it feels like we need it to survive. I don't even care about using it against others, I just want to counter hack little greasy brats who think its funny to spoil all the work we contribute our time of the day to. Can you feel me?

it was some fags called thing 1 and thing 2 if u know anything about them

No hackers/cheaters in Alpha 14 yet, due the recent update. Everything that goes public will get patched within a few days. However there are some paid ones around. Even they're having issues to keep up with EAC.
    Last edited by alexw203; 05-30-2015 at 04:54 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alexw203 View Post
    No hackers/cheaters in Alpha 14 yet, due the recent update. Everything that goes public will get patched within a few days. However there are some paid ones around. Even they're having issues to keep up with EAC.
    No hackers? There's hackers, lol, especially if I put my crest in cobblestone right after wipe and someone has already gotten it, unless there's a new game breaking bug I don't know about, and to treb a steel crest way underwater where you'd drown just going down, and hit it, within a span of 30 minutes? dont think so, which means you're either lying to me or you're oblivious.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    No hackers? There's hackers, lol, especially if I put my crest in cobblestone right after wipe and someone has already gotten it, unless there's a new game breaking bug I don't know about, and to treb a steel crest way underwater where you'd drown just going down, and hit it, within a span of 30 minutes? dont think so, which means you're either lying to me or you're oblivious.
    Lol. I bet it was some kind of bug or just a player got it. No hackers at this moment what so ever.

Thanks
    Lol. I bet it was some kind of bug or just a player got it. No hackers at this moment what so ever.
    Incorrect. There was only about 10 hours of work to do to get hacks back operational.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by scythe111 View Post
    Incorrect. There was only about 10 hours of work to do to get hacks back operational.
    and why we should believe a member with 2 posts?

Legit.

Thanks
    Actually had a hacker on the server I was playing on yesterday. Im not sure how or where he got the hacks but he "killed" the king and then took the throne as King Unknown however there was no player in game as Unknown. He also roped a player and flew off the kings bridge with him. Im sure its a paid hack or possibly a personal hack. As of right now from what ive seen the paid hack is still down at the moment. People are getting EAC bans left and right using the paid version.

Thanks
    and why we should believe a member with 2 posts?

Legit.
    damn ur ignorant
    of course u'd resort to pointing out that i have 2 posts just so u can continue speaking out your ass. u must not really play this game that much if u havent seen any hackers. ask anyone that can actually code a hack for reign of kings, its not hard to bypass EAC. and honestly, if its a bug, do explain to me how the fuck they would go all the way underwater and glitch into the steel crest and hit it? lolz my friend had to actually die just to place the crest

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    damn ur ignorant
    of course u'd resort to pointing out that i have 2 posts just so u can continue speaking out your ass. u must not really play this game that much if u havent seen any hackers. ask anyone that can actually code a hack for reign of kings, its not hard to bypass EAC. and honestly, if its a bug, do explain to me how the fuck they would go all the way underwater and glitch into the steel crest and hit it? lolz my friend had to actually die just to place the crest
    proof or didnt happen

Why would you place a crest underwater ? on most servers is not allowed

Just to keep ind mind that ROK have lots of bugs.
    Last edited by alexw203; 06-01-2015 at 06:00 PM.

Thanks
    proof or didnt happen

Why would you place a crest underwater ? on most servers is not allowed

Just to keep ind mind that ROK have lots of bugs.

LMFAO

why should i have to post proof to some little fag on the internet? not allowed most servers? stop playing on community servers u fucking little kid

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast