Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Im 16, and I told him to speak english properly because his rebuttal made absolutely no sense... It was an ignorant statement.Dude, I lived in Morocco and Iraq most of my life. Came to Canada 5 years ago, and I sure as hell can speak better english. I'm not trying to be an ass, im just saying. If he is going to call me stupid then he should look at himself... He said Fuck arabs for God sakes!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I just don't like people being hypocrites ^^.

Thanks
    And I dont Like it when people are racist ^^

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by <sniper> View Post
    hahaha Endrit seriously dude hes right i don get what part your calling of jeehads statement BS its true did you even read or research about how the israeli occupation started

Its not made up this is true it says it in all historical books that talks about Israel palestine or WII actually do some reading for once Arabs are NOT retarded what you know is from media. and if you disagree with any kind of info at least........ AT LEAST............... discuss it rather than show ignorance and disagree with it

AND TO ALL

(Learn to be book smart not tv smart )
    WICH I KNOW FROM THE MEDIA ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING WITH ME? i know arabs, i have arabs as friends.. and jeehad moron come meat me in life and call me a retard you pice of shit wanking of a hacking forum trying to say shit..and again i dont check my spelling i just type and yeah ARABS ARE THE MOST RETARDED PEPOLE EVER.... and how i know that? cuz i know them in real life morons... and yeah they live in caves and think diktatorship is better then freedom....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jeehad View Post
    Im 16, and I told him to speak english properly because his rebuttal made absolutely no sense... It was an ignorant statement.Dude, I lived in Morocco and Iraq most of my life. Came to Canada 5 years ago, and I sure as hell can speak better english. I'm not trying to be an ass, im just saying. If he is going to call me stupid then he should look at himself... He said Fuck arabs for God sakes!
    are you saying that im a arab?.. again youj moron you live in a contry where you have to speak english daily i dont ever have to speak english moron.. and arab are retarded...

and yeah i must be a dumbass i have the power to ban you from here? wonder how i got that? yeah.. morons, quran is fake get it its FAKE... now stop talking about it, Relgion is fake and will always be fake, probley best relgion yet is budhsim... BUdishm>all other relgions period...and how i know quran is fake?....

Quran has things from the bibel in it and the bibel has things from the jewish bibel.. so again= fake kthxbie
    Last edited by gunot; 07-03-2007 at 11:52 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    It might actually be a religious conspiracy. But that would be weird.

Thanks
    Sniper aren't you the one who hates Jews? You are a hypocrite calling America Nazi's and you know the Nazi's were allied with Muslims.

Arabs were wating for there reward(palestine)
    ISrael was inhibitred by Arab muslims and always was
    If your gonna make a story up, make sure it doesn't contradict its self 2 sentences later.

Thanks
    true hitler never toucht any arabs or muslims.. so.. and yeah they do talk bunch of bullshit

Thanks
    I have Arab Friends, Most of them and their Families Emigrated From Placed Like Afganistan and Iraq One of the families, the Whole Nuculear and Extented Family Came to the U.S. Both of the Families think that this Jeehad Shit is a Disgrace to the Sacred Religion of Islam, im Christian, i respect the Muslim Believes, but like the Jihads excuse for their Insaneness is that we, america are Allah's Enemy? Wtf i mean, would any of you guys Convert to a Violent Religion? The Islam Religion is no Violant at all, and as far as i know, it says nothing about killing allahs enemies in the Q'aran, the Sacred texts of the Bible, Koran, or the Jewish Bible( Old Testament) none of them Have Texts of Killing the Prophet or Gods Enemy, and Jihads Excuse is that? Wtf. <Sniper> i know you think America Does Everything Bad, We Set up Refuge Camps, Food Stations and all that shit for you guys, and you still Hate Us? Again, ROE(Rules of Engagment) are for a Situation, when not under Fire:
    * Level 1: Compliant (Cooperative). The subject responds and complies to verbal commands. Close combat techniques do not apply.
    * Level 2: Resistant (Passive). The subject resists verbal commands but complies immediately to any contact controls. Close combat techniques do not apply.
    * Level 3: Resistant (Active). The subject initially demonstrates physical resistance. Use compliance techniques to control the situation. Level three incorporates close combat techniques to physically force a subject to comply. Techniques include: Come-along holds, Soft-handed stunning blows, Pain compliance through the use of joint manipulation and the use of pressure points.
    * Level 4: Assaultive (Bodily Harm). The subject may physically attack, but does not use a weapon. Use defensive tactics to neutralize the threat. Defensive tactics include: Blocks, Strikes, Kicks, Enhanced pain compliance procedures, Impact weapon blocks and blows.
    * Level 5: Assaultive (Lethal Force). The subject usually has a weapon and will either kill or injure someone if he is not stopped immediately and brought under control. The subject must be controlled by the use of deadly force with or without a firearm or weapon.

and when in a situation under Fire:
    Do not Fire Unless fired Upon, or if Subject is an Obvious threat( Like a Suicide Bomber, or holding a Grenade and Winding up to throw, Etc.)

Are Soldiers Follow that, but when you <Sniper> Say that we just kill Inocent People, We Dont, or CHances are that they Were Hostile.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by chc18 View Post
    Are Soldiers Follow that, but when you <Sniper> Say that we just kill Inocent People, We Dont, or CHances are that they Were Hostile.
    i dont blame the american people its not american people thts responsible You people think that we muslims hate americans or pagans infidels no we dont i ve been living in new york city all my life i NEVER hated no one becuase of their color race ethnicity religion its some bullshit our governments been showing on and off since 9/11 i used to watch the news look into lnew speeches the president preached but it came to a piont Where its the same bullshit over and over again so it just got me tired so i started to research about the Freemasons Illuminati and 9/11 conspiracy's it made shit load more sense than what the media showed So anywayz i Will never work for the government help them believe them trust me their corruption creates a misconception into the american peoples minds and dont think it just because im a muslim thts why i think like this truth does not have a religion
    and another reason why i dont believe in radical islamists and the fact they exist in our hadiths (statements made by the prophet mohammad PBUH)
    it tells about a story wen he was in battle and one of the worriers was in pain
    by a wound so the worrier killed him self and the prophet said to others ignore him he will be in hellfire !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so if the Muslims main leader for the whole Muslim world says suicides a crime no should do it no matter what Why would any Muslims commit suicide for the sake of their religion
    I dont want a christians to explain Islam to the world the same Way you wouldnt want hindus to explain christianity

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by NoMoreIslamoFascism View Post
    Sniper aren't you the one who hates Jews? You are a hypocrite calling America Nazi's and you know the Nazi's were allied with Muslims.

If your gonna make a story up, make sure it doesn't contradict its self 2 sentences later.
    First of ALL UR a PUSSY how do i know u just joined and named ur account Nomoreislamofacism and u have another account which u dont want to us to know its that person u cant talk against me or my religion with ur other account

Secound I DONT HATE JEWS INFACT religious jews are good people yea they do think their superior than others but they dont hate others FUCK I CALL WHO EVER I WANT A NAZI Prescott Bush G W's grand pops waz a nazi
    and nazis respresent skulls and bones and G W is skull and bones when i say America i dont mean the American people its the government

EDIT: MUSLIMS NEVER allied with NAZIS total bullshit
    Last edited by <sniper>; 07-05-2007 at 12:23 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by NoMoreIslamoFascism View Post

Wow someone actually knows what their talking about!

<sniper>,

If you were raised in New York, you were not raised in an extremist culture in which people do believe that they are killing for what they believe is good and right. However, under the circumstances you were in, you suggested that you do not.

I do agree that the media is clearly "subconciously" being seduced by the Government for the truth. Heck, people have known the Government has been hiding things for ages; they only allow the media to show what they want them to show. Remember those WMD's? Bull shit. It was a total excuse to capture a man which the United States considered "bad". But guess what, not everyone considers it "bad"; contradiction is infinitely inevitable. Apparently no one cares what the other people think, they just bust in and capture the leader, has anyone noticed the protests that had originally happened when all of this occured? The media did give us some of it, but only to an extent of what the Government most likely allowed.

By the way, for your factual information, please at least give us SOMETHING* to refer to. It's totally pointless to just say stuff, I can just call every factual piece of information in your post total shit. Because you have no proof whatsoever. You just basically wasted typing that if your not going to give us any real proof.

Why the hell does the United States hog the word "American". Canadians, Mexicans, Brazilians, they all live in America so what the hell?

Kthxbi

Thanks
    its kinda easey if you support a diktatorship no matter what it is your a moron... .. if you take your live to prove somthing your a brainwasht moron sniper and if you even in a litel why support that you shoud go shot your self..
    Last edited by gunot; 07-05-2007 at 04:50 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Like North Korea?

Children there can cry freely for their former leader who is dead. Crazy...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    Wow someone actually knows what their talking about!

<sniper>,

If you were raised in New York, you were not raised in an extremist culture in which people do believe that they are killing for what they believe is good and right. However, under the circumstances you were in, you suggested that you do not.

I do agree that the media is clearly "subconciously" being seduced by the Government for the truth. Heck, people have known the Government has been hiding things for ages; they only allow the media to show what they want them to show. Remember those WMD's? Bull shit. It was a total excuse to capture a man which the United States considered "bad". But guess what, not everyone considers it "bad"; contradiction is infinitely inevitable. Apparently no one cares what the other people think, they just bust in and capture the leader, has anyone noticed the protests that had originally happened when all of this occured? The media did give us some of it, but only to an extent of what the Government most likely allowed.

By the way, for your factual information, please at least give us SOMETHING* to refer to. It's totally pointless to just say stuff, I can just call every factual piece of information in your post total shit. Because you have no proof whatsoever. You just basically wasted typing that if your not going to give us any real proof.

Why the hell does the United States hog the word "American". Canadians, Mexicans, Brazilians, they all live in America so what the hell?

Kthxbi

I Totally Agree Dude

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast