Thread: Are We Alone?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Question Are We Alone?

I have always been a skeptic most of my life about UFO's and lil grey men flying them. As a veteran, I just figured it was probably a classified/black project aircraft you know. .. I was one to poke fun at anyone who told me they thought they saw something.

But then I found this and it has led to almost an obsession in the need for knowledge about truth to this answer. Which, quite honestly, is still not 100% clear.

Okay, these are FACTS!!! -not heresay

1. What few people know is that the first actual documented case of a UFO was a very long time ago. Way before Roswell and Area 51. Even farther back than the 1950's Battle of L.A. People have been seeing and recording strange flying craft in the sky since the dawn of man. I am not talking about cave drawings that are interpreted or translated to.. "oh that must be a UFO"
    Since man could write, if you take the time to do the research, there has been numerous recordings of "Ancient Ufo's"

2. Okay so lets fast forward a few thousand years. To February of 1942. When our military fired 1500 rounds at a UFO over LA. Doing know damage to it at all. They opened fire thinking it was a Nazi Airship.

Battle of Los Angeles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

-Bet you never heard about that^^ You can also find the real article published on L.A. Daily times website.

3. JAL Flight 1628 Over Alaska In November, 1986, a Japanese crew of a jumbo freighter aircraft witnessed three unidentified objects while flying over Alaska, USA. This sighting gained international attention when the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) announced that it was going to officially investigate this sighting because the Air Route Traffic Control Center in Anchorage, Alaska, had reported that the UFO had been detected on radar.

One of the UFO described in this was "as big as an aircraft carrier"

4. Check it out sometime. There is numerous reports of pilots seeing ufo's. And there encounters are documented with live tower recordings.

5.Mexican Airforce military air patrol on March 5, 2004 spotted a group of UFO's. Documented and Filmed while in air on search of Drug Smugglers.

Video Here:

If you take the time and really want to know, you would be surprised just how overwhelming this evidence really is. Me personally, I am hard to convince, but probably one of the most interesting Documentary's I have ever seen is this one...

Ufo.The.Greatest.Story.Ever.Denied.-.XviD-Mp3.avi

All I ask is take the time to watch this. Yes the intro is a little corny. But it covers FACTS and only FACTS. I have seen some really really bad documentary lately, but this one is different. PLease watch this and then reply to this thread.

Do you still think we are alone....

<o>

Thanks
    It would be honestly cool to discover other life forms on another planet. However, I find it unlikely it could ever occur during our lifetime. Speaking my age, I have plenty of time left but I am not sure of those who read this and how long they have to live as an individual.
    I also find it highly unlikely that we will discover planet(s) we could create a habitat out of and live successfully during our life expectancy.
    -This is all based on my opinion, judge if needed. C:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Yea. But if you think about just how big the universe really is, and recently the discovery of new star systems, you must entertain the possibility that there could be life somewhere with the sheer size of the universe. The universe size is infinity if you think about it. The one key ingredient to life on a planet is water. I think when found, that might be amazing xD. (water not ET lol) Where there is water there is life, even if it is on the microscopic level.

<o>

Thanks
    Well, they have found about 2 gallons of water on our Moon... then again it is suspected that the Moon used to be part of earth, and a mars sized object impacted earth breaking a piece off known as the Moon. Which now orbits the Earths gravitational pull. But one day we won't have a Moon, as one year proceeds as does the Moon proceed in 2 inches away from the Earth every year.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Wow I never knew that. That is really interesting. I gotta agree with you though, I do not have my hopes up that I will ever see this happen in my lifetime.

<o>

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    More Facts if you watched the movie:
    "the fourth kind"----Handles about alien Abduction and other shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Yes, there is life out there. For one, there is already life on Mars. Not essentially intelligent, but it's there.

And yes, the sheer size of our universe has to house at least one planet similar to Earth, if not hundreds.

Just remember, many stars out there are those red dwarfs that couldn't put out enough light for any planets orbiting them.

AND this is all based on carbon-based lifeforms. You never know, there could be different lifeforms out there that aren't carbon-based.
    "I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now...." Tallahassee Pain.

List of accomplishments:
    Survive Y2K
    Survive 6/06/06
    Survive May 21st
    Survive 2012

Thanks
    We Definately aren't alone . Water = Life. All life isn't like ours. We still don't know if there is anything smaller than the atom or the new found components of the atom. but what makes up these components, how can you know that these compenents of atoms did not make another variation that suits life , mayby even life better than ours.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Yes you're alone, gtfo pl0x

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I have to say that there is little chance we are alone in the universe,and everyone has seen a UFO in there life because it does not pertain specifically to aliens,it means unidentified flying object.The Germans during WW2 had been researching flight by advanced levitation and they may have actually succeeded because there was the sighting of the Nazi Bell that apparently crashed outside a town before government showed up to take it to Wright Patterson AFB I think.There was also the Horton fighter's that actually worked and flew without the tail fin to be a flying wing aircraft long before B2 Spirit stealth bomber made by Northrop Grumman.But only a percent of the sightings are true or are actually real and verified.Most though are not from reliable sources because there just average people but there have been a few sighting by military personnel and pilots from around the world and there trained to recognize aircraft.Besides you don't go saying on the radio that you see aliens when your in the air force unless you actually do.
    Bobo's stalker

Quote Originally Posted by ramaustus View Post
    Bunny hope? Man, you can't give the bunnies hope! If the bunnies get hope, we're all doomed!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    lol, not to sound sissy, but if a ufo landed in my backyard and weird green things came out i would shit my pants, seriously that would be scary shit man.

what can i say

Respect Islam and i shall respect u, no matter how much i hate u. I am muslim 4lyf

I dont need a bullet proof vest cause i got Allah tattooed to my chest.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    If we find extraterrestrial life it'll be great day for humanity, the first time we came in contact with intelligent life forms will undoubtedly be viewed as one of the greatest events in human history.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    There are billions and billions of other stars, planets, moons and galaxies, do you think we are alone?
    I am the God.

Thanks
    have u ever think that ufos around area 51 could actauly been man made be proje*** of the us amrmy of make ing better aircrafts

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    [YOUTUBE]<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/6S_ckXDA_J4&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/6S_ckXDA_J4&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]there real look

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast