Thread: Are We Alone?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    1st of all UFO's is fake
    2nd r we alone? I don't think so councidering the size of the uneverse.
    I think i've heared the most far galaxy is a 380 billion light years.
    there is a new planet " Earth alike" has been discovered out side of our solor system, astronomers said that it possible has water and life
    it does have a star hot like the sun, so yeah i don't think that we r alone.

In your closet that your neighbors stole from you -.-
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    The biggest question of scientists is usually "How were we created?" Maybe we were somehow magically appeared because of dumb luck and proteins knew how to connect before we had DNA, or a more intelligent being came and helped us on our way to creation. Was life truly made 358 billion years ago or so? Or was it 15000 year like the Bible. Just saying .
    (X) Doing Nothing
    ( ) 999 posts

You know you want to click it

Free Aimbot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by azneaglez View Post
    The biggest question of scientists is usually "How were we created?" Maybe we were somehow magically appeared because of dumb luck and proteins knew how to connect before we had DNA, or a more intelligent being came and helped us on our way to creation. Was life truly made 358 billion years ago or so? Or was it 15000 year like the Bible. Just saying .

So let's go through this point by point.

The biggest question of scientists is usually "How were we created?"

No it's not. There is no Ultimate Question in science.

Maybe we were somehow magically appeared because of dumb luck and proteins knew how to connect before we had DNA, or a more intelligent being came and helped us on our way to creation.

Jesus fucking Christ... I've realized going through everything you've said point by point would be a grand endeavor. The probability of something happening through natural means regardless of the scale of improbability involved, is far superior to any supernatural explanation.

Was life truly made 358 billion years ago or so? Or was it 15000 year like the Bible. Just saying .

The origin of life on earth dates back to roughly 3.5 billion years ago. So no it wasn't 15,000 years ago, the bible is wrong. Just saying .

Quote Originally Posted by demo-dash View Post
    1st of all UFO's is fake
    2nd r we alone? I don't think so councidering the size of the uneverse.
    there is a new planet " Earth alike" has been discovered out side of our solor system, astronomers said that it possible has water and life
    it does have a star hot like the sun, so yeah i don't think that we r alone.
    I would advise you pay close attention in english class, because your spelling and grammar is abysmal.

"A team of international scientists has identified the furthest known galaxy cluster from Earth. The cluster, known as JKC2041, lies some 10.2 billion light years from Earth, beating the previous record holder by around a billion light years. Led by Stefano Andreon of the National Institute for Astrophysics (INAF) in Milan, the team is studying the cluster of hundreds of galaxies as they appeared when the Earth was just a quarter of its present age. ''Successfully identifying an object so distant confirms that our methods work,'' said Andreon."
    Farthest galaxy from Earth found
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

In your closet that your neighbors stole from you -.-
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post

So let's go through this point by point.

The biggest question of scientists is usually "How were we created?"

No it's not. There is no Ultimate Question in science.

Maybe we were somehow magically appeared because of dumb luck and proteins knew how to connect before we had DNA, or a more intelligent being came and helped us on our way to creation.

Jesus fucking Christ... I've realized going through everything you've said point by point would be a grand endeavor. The probability of something happening through natural means regardless of the scale of improbability involved, is far superior to any supernatural explanation.

Was life truly made 358 billion years ago or so? Or was it 15000 year like the Bible. Just saying .

The origin of life on earth dates back to roughly 3.5 billion years ago. So no it wasn't 15,000 years ago, the bible is wrong. Just saying .

I would advise you pay close attention in english class, because your spelling and grammar is abysmal.

"A team of international scientists has identified the furthest known galaxy cluster from Earth. The cluster, known as JKC2041, lies some 10.2 billion light years from Earth, beating the previous record holder by around a billion light years. Led by Stefano Andreon of the National Institute for Astrophysics (INAF) in Milan, the team is studying the cluster of hundreds of galaxies as they appeared when the Earth was just a quarter of its present age. ''Successfully identifying an object so distant confirms that our methods work,'' said Andreon."
    You surely know your stuff. I've been corrected. But for the Bible part of it, it all just depends what you believe. Was the World just made that fast? Or was it evolved? I won't fight against you because I'm scared of the criticism o.o.
    (X) Doing Nothing
    ( ) 999 posts

You know you want to click it

Free Aimbot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Jesus fucking Christ...

Your probably gonna go to hell for this... Just saying .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by AdvanceReconCommando View Post
    How did this become a religious debate?

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks

Im not sure >.>

I find this incredibly interesting while warrock is down.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Open u r fucking eyes look where I am from, abviously I'm not a fucking native English speaker so I do have mistakes

and yeah that is why I said "I think"
    so it is 10,2 billion light years so that is also a very far distance.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by AdvanceReconCommando View Post
    Thats assuming a god exists, the Christian god is the right one and there is a hell. Which is a few too many assumptions.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    How did this become a religious debate?
    How didn't it? This is a question about aliens, so all these religion fanboy/girl fuckers are, of course, going to come here and say some shit like "GOD is fair and would give more than one world life!"

Just saying
    [IMG]https://files.myoper*****m/AMGala/albums/200326/Bitch%20Slap.gif[/IMG]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12