Thread: MODDED WEAPONS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

MODDED WEAPONS

ok i made a crop load for my, i basicly took a gun of ther choice and i edited it with part of there name and such, i also haev soem i made for my self and i haev a m16 that i warped, so far this is what i got

ok so let see what weve got so far

ABYSSAL .50 cal sniper
    [IMG]https://i213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc299/geo-gangster/Combat-Arms_08.jpg[/IMG]

G36-HS
    [IMG]https://i213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc299/geo-gangster/Combat-Arms_04.jpg[/IMG]

m416 CQB GOLD PLATED
    [IMG]https://i213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc299/geo-gangster/Combat-Arms_05.jpg[/IMG]

M16 WARPED AROUND A G36 BODY
    [IMG]https://i213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc299/geo-gangster/Combat-Arms_12.jpg[/IMG]

M16 WARPED AROUND A G36 BODY WITH A SECOND SCOPE ON TOP
    [IMG]https://i213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc299/geo-gangster/Combat-Arms_16.jpg[/IMG]
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Nice looking stuff u got there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    ty these are quick whip ups, it started geting realy easy when i was started using symbols liek the headshot symbol that i got from the killinfo.rez, anyways i have 2 more mods i can think of that i want to test but couldnt find the gun to test with cause my budy logged off, a sg550 and an l85a1 mod

EDIT: the m16a3 warp mod was an accident iw as trying to change my default gun into a g36 and i got that, my fav part is teh second actualy workign scope on top
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by XXGWBushXX View Post
    ty these are quick whip ups, it started geting realy easy when i was started using symbols liek the headshot symbol that i got from the killinfo.rez, anyways i have 2 more mods i can think of that i want to test but couldnt find the gun to test with cause my budy logged off, a sg550 and an l85a1 mod

EDIT: the m16a3 warp mod was an accident iw as trying to change my default gun into a g36 and i got that, my fav part is teh second actualy workign scope on top
    you should try and put propper camo's on them
    That would look epic.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    its nto hard to camo weaposn, i did 1 before the patch but i lost it, but i didnt put camo on any of these ones, infact im thinking of tryign to fk with it and get a fully auto L96A1 liek mk 48 mod speed and such
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    wat version of photoshop do you use yo?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    cs4, but if im rigth the reason ti doesnt work is cause you dont use the dtxconverter to convert them to the lithtech version... then you open it with photshop edit it, then you convert it a gain but back into teh nexon version
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    I haven't seen you for a long time GWBush. WB

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    lol i know i had one of those "i quit hacking fases"
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    Welcome Back GWBush Happy for you to come back

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    wow this is epic i want to learn how to do that stuff.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    all you haev to do is learn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practicelearn practice learn practice...

well you get the point anyways if you try you can do this good im sure of it
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Nice, U can Make a Gold Plated of UMP? I Only use the UMP
    THIS IS MY SIG

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaurys-RD View Post
    Nice, U can Make a Gold Plated of UMP? I Only use the UMP
    Anyone could.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by sethskyler View Post

Anyone could.
    I can't I would end up fucking it up some how!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast