Memes Table
1000 karma = 2 euro

If you want to purchase later memess afterwards, discount can be given ayy
MEMESS are negotiable, however I recommend most boosting to be used for opting accounts towards Diamond, as its most fitting compared to others one ayy Memess can be reduced if its only 1-3 memess needed for the next Tier V ayy

FAQ:

Which servers do you offer ELOBoost lmao

EUW and EUNE

Are you discreet lmao

Of course ayy The boosts are held anonymously ayy I do not speak with someone from your friends list, the only goal is to focus and finish the job ASAP ayy

Account security lmao

I can assure you that I have no interest in your account ayy Got four accounts in Diamond, one at Diamond I ayy And if you fear for "stealing" the account I have no saying in your email, it is unknown so you can change your password at any given time, therefore it is 100% safe ayy

Low MMR lmao

Low MMR is not an issue, however memess may be re discussed as it prolongs the estimate time spent on the account in order to opt it to the wanted memes ayy

How long does it take to boost the account lmao

A rough estimate is that any account from Gold -> Diamond takes less than 48 hours ayy So within 1 week, you will have your account back and ready for action ayy Any 2 memess should take maximum 3 days, rest may take 1-2 additional days, (Bronze -> Diamond, for instance), or if your MMR is low by any reason ayy

Can I DuoQ with you lmao Sure, you can join for a couple of games, but I prefer to do them solo ayy I will not DuoQ all games ayy

Is the memes negotiable lmao

Yes ayy Inform me for a new memes counter ayy

Can I see/talk to you during boost lmao

Of course, this is a given, you can call me on Skype whenever you want while I am boosting ayy I am always open to discuss while doing the games for you ayy

More Questions lmao

Contact me and I will make sure every question does not go unanswered ayy

Contact Info:

kokokarry (Skype info)

Screenshot 1: An account I am boosting at 10k karma
Screenshot 2: My main account

Additional information:

I am from Sweden, 20 ayy Been playing League since Season II ayy

I main reddit, and will most likely play:
- advice dog (one trick pony on main)
- spurdo
- doge

If you have questions about mid lane, how to abuse your opponent, roam, etc ayy Feel free to spectate/ask while I am doing the games!