Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Getting the Ford Focus RS in sprig 2016

So I have had my eye out for the 2016 Ford Focus RS for a while now its honestly one of my favorite cars. I went into the Ford dealership today to a friend who has sold my family 4 ford vehicles over the years and he always hooks us up with a good deal. Today I talked to him about getting the RS and how to go about it. At this point there is no information on it except that it will be in limited models so to have a spot I am going to need to pre order the car ahead of time to reserve one. What do you guys think of the car? I currently make $1,400 a month with my job while still going to university so I can make the payments. Plus I have $8000 i can put down today but the car comes out in a year. So I have time to save more.
    Last edited by Versa; 05-24-2015 at 06:36 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    If its what you want then get it. You will regret getting something you don't like.

Now any answer other than this one will most likely be retarded.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post
    If its what you want then get it. You will regret getting something you don't like.

Now any answer other than this one will most likely be retarded.
    What do you think of the car?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post

What do you think of the car?
    I'm not a big fan of 4 door vehicles unless its a truck. I like smaller, faster cars that can maneuver through traffic with ease. But like I said, if its a car that you like get it, but look around a little bit more too and make sure there is nothing else that you might like a little bit more.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post

I'm not a big fan of 4 door vehicles unless its a truck. I like smaller, faster cars that can maneuver through traffic with ease. But like I said, if its a car that you like get it, but look around a little bit more too and make sure there is nothing else that you might like a little bit more.
    Lol this is a small car have you never seen a ford focus? The rs is 0-60 in 4.5 seconds its forsure going to be able to maneuver through traffic.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Lol this is a small car have you never seen a ford focus? The rs is 0-60 in 4.5 seconds its forsure going to be able to maneuver through traffic.
    I have seen the cars before and they are kinda short and fat, still big enough for me not to like. I prefer lower cars like 3000GT's or a Hyundai Genesis Coupe. Thats my style.

A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Thanks
    holy fuck. car is so beautiful
    Schuba is my main nigga.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Nice car and if you like it get it.

I still personally like scion fr-s better.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I wouldn't recommend doing this while you're still in college. Wait until you graduate, get a stable job, then buy it. You're going to regret leasing a car while making university payments.
    Successful Trades: 52

Scammed Trades: 6

Vouch Profile!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minnesota Dabs For This Useful Post:

Eternity (05-24-2015),HalfBajan (05-24-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Subaru` View Post
    I wouldn't recommend doing this while you're still in college. Wait until you graduate, get a stable job, then buy it. You're going to regret leasing a car while making university payments.
    I agree with suba buba (lol) and that is exactly what I am doing. To get my frs I am saving up for the next 2 years. I already have money saved for it and still planning on saving for it. Leasing is a horrible idea

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Subaru` View Post
    My University is 100% paid for under my financial aid. I dont have to pay a cent for it. I dont live on campus. I live at home. I just commute to my school. My job atm is pretty stable i work as an aquatics coordinator making $16 an hour and ive been doing this job for 2 years now. Its also really close to to where i live.

I am planning to buy not lease because leasing is just a waste i dont get to keep the car.

Thanks

My University is 100% paid for under my financial aid. I dont have to pay a cent for it. I dont live on campus. I live at home. I just commute to my school. My job atm is pretty stable i work as an aquatics coordinator making $16 an hour and ive been doing this job for 2 years now. Its also really close to to where i live.

I am planning to buy not lease because leasing is just a waste i dont get to keep the car.
    If your job is stable, and you're not currently in any debt than definitely go for it. If I were you I'd look around one last time to see if there's anything else you want more in your price range and if you don't like anything else that you find go for it.

Just make sure you really like the car you're going to buy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

I almost thought you said "SCHOLARSHIP" and I was about to be amazed and kill myself

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post

I almost thought you said "SCHOLARSHIP" and I was about to be amazed and kill myself
    Nah its financial aid haha i get grants and some other stuff but mostly financial aid and my tuition is only $10,000 and i get $19,000 from my university so after my school is paid off my university sends me an extra check with $9000 to use on other school things But usually i just use it lawl

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Nice man.
    I graduate in less than a month and my present is a 2014 Chevy 300, extremely excited.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast