Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

Dear Liz, Joe and Combat Arms EU Hackers;

Dear Liz, and Fellow MPGH Hackers.

I wish that you Read this.

I would just like to Point out, That I, Trunky, am Making an Application for Minion for the Combat Arms Europe. I have been running for a Minion Spot for a while. Why? Because I want to Broaden my Experience, Help people, and most of all, have Fun. That is the whole point that all of us are here. This is something that we Register for because we Enjoy the site.

Now for My Arguments:

If I were Combat Arms Europe, Minion. These Threads would have been Cleaned of Spam or Closed or Deleted. I believe I am responsible and would love to take the Responsibility of Cleaning the Section as at the Moment, it is a Complete Failure, and I am sure that my Fellow Combat Arms Hackers will Agree. The Section is dead. I am here to Help the Section, and the Members of it. I can Grow the Section back and keep it Clean.

I want to bring it back, and the way I will do so, is to Firstly, Clean the Section. This will mean the Section will be free of Spam, Viruses, Leechers and people who do not follow the Rules.

Some Examples:

This Thread would have been Closed/ Deleted because It is pointless. "Pyro_Bar" needs to look Harder for Hacks, or wait for some to be Released.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/172-combat...667-hacks.html

This thread contains outside Links, and Contains only 1 Virus scan. This does not meet the Standards, so I would Close the Thread, and tell "pspiso" that he will need to Edit his Post with the Correct ammount of Virus scans and *Uploaded* Hacks, instead of the Download Links. I understand that Obama had "approved" the External Links. I would just Negotiate with him what we should do/ what I should do.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/172-combat...alls-beta.html

This Thread, made by "winstonngo" is Incorrect in 3 Ways. It contains outside Links, It contains only 1 Virus scan, and Is a Leeched Hack from the Rage-Kings. I would Immidiately Delete the Thread as it cannot really be Edited to meet any Standards. I do not Hesitate to take Large Measures and Actions, such as Deleting, Editing or Closing a Thread/ Post.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/172-combat...ot-bypass.html

Please Understand that I respect everyone the same, whether you are a Mod or a Choob. The thing that makes me Disrespect you, is Disorganisation, Complaints about things that I cannot Fix, and if you Disrespect me.

Requirements:

I believe I am a great person for the job for the Following Reasons...

I am on most of the Day, on and off from 9am(Morning) - 12am(Midnight) on Weekdays, and A Little bit Less on the Weekends, but with the Holidays coming up soon, I get 7 weeks off, and I can be on quite a lot, with the Occasional Break.

I have definately enough Experience and Posts. My Activity may be low, but that is because of some Recent problems that have now been Delt with(resulting in me getting banned). I Apoligize to Liz, for any Crude comments that were Posted on your Public Profile or sent to you by Personal Message. I had no Control of the Users that Sent the Messages. I would like you to Recognise that.

The reason I want to become Minion, is also so That I can Grow the Section. If I can Clean the Section, more people will come to it, and when we have More people, we have More Posts and a Larger Variety of Things Posted, Resulting in the Section growing and Recieving Sub-Sections such as a General Section.

I hope you Take This Thread into serious Consideration, as I would love to Grow and Sustain the Combat Arms Europe Section.

Thanks,

Trunky

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Trunky For This Useful Post:

arturspider (12-03-2009),federico2 (12-03-2009),johade (12-01-2009),Jojo94 (11-26-2009),tenshuki (11-27-2009),Xanusek (11-28-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    If you done shit to liz and got banned for it, your chances aren't very good.

That's not even taking into consideration that you are a CS.

I'd like to see you become more mature before you get any leadership position.

That's my opinion, which will obviousely not be noted, but ah well.

Nighty night

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Thanks for the Notes.
    I'm really Listening to what people have to say now. I want to know what people think of Things.

and Yes, I know It's harder when you are a CS. (Well actually REALLY HARD) But I think I'm up for it.

Thanks for Reading all that btw.

and No. I, Trunky, Personally, didn't do anything to Liz. Neither did Stumpy. A Guy from our School went on and said Shit, she read the IP's and they are the Same as ours, as we all use the same Internet (at school, because we all have Laptops in class)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    I think its cute, and actually yeah i think you should be a minion, actaully i think EVERYONE could be a minion to CA EU, no seriously this forum is DYING for 1, Beside Next time dont make a thread send a PM

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ą 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    We'll see, This thread is well made, I have my personal reasons apart from that.. incident, but we will see.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

Jojo94 (11-26-2009),Trunky (11-26-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Trunky View Post
    Dear Liz, and Fellow MPGH Hackers.

I wish that you Read this.

I would just like to Point out, That I, Trunky, am Making an Application for Minion for the Combat Arms Europe. I have been running for a Minion Spot for a while. Why? Because I want to Broaden my Experience, Help people, and most of all, have Fun. That is the whole point that all of us are here. This is something that we Register for because we Enjoy the site.

Now for My Arguments:

If I were Combat Arms Europe, Minion. These Threads would have been Cleaned of Spam or Closed or Deleted. I believe I am responsible and would love to take the Responsibility of Cleaning the Section as at the Moment, it is a Complete Failure, and I am sure that my Fellow Combat Arms Hackers will Agree. The Section is dead. I am here to Help the Section, and the Members of it. I can Grow the Section back and keep it Clean.

I want to bring it back, and the way I will do so, is to Firstly, Clean the Section. This will mean the Section will be free of Spam, Viruses, Leechers and people who do not follow the Rules.

Some Examples:

This Thread would have been Closed/ Deleted because It is pointless. "Pyro_Bar" needs to look Harder for Hacks, or wait for some to be Released.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/172-combat...667-hacks.html

This thread contains outside Links, and Contains only 1 Virus scan. This does not meet the Standards, so I would Close the Thread, and tell "pspiso" that he will need to Edit his Post with the Correct ammount of Virus scans and *Uploaded* Hacks, instead of the Download Links. I understand that Obama had "approved" the External Links. I would just Negotiate with him what we should do/ what I should do.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/172-combat...alls-beta.html

This Thread, made by "winstonngo" is Incorrect in 3 Ways. It contains outside Links, It contains only 1 Virus scan, and Is a Leeched Hack from the Rage-Kings. I would Immidiately Delete the Thread as it cannot really be Edited to meet any Standards. I do not Hesitate to take Large Measures and Actions, such as Deleting, Editing or Closing a Thread/ Post.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/172-combat...ot-bypass.html

Please Understand that I respect everyone the same, whether you are a Mod or a Choob. The thing that makes me Disrespect you, is Disorganisation, Complaints about things that I cannot Fix, and if you Disrespect me.

Requirements:

I believe I am a great person for the job for the Following Reasons...

I am on most of the Day, on and off from 9am(Morning) - 12am(Midnight) on Weekdays, and A Little bit Less on the Weekends, but with the Holidays coming up soon, I get 7 weeks off, and I can be on quite a lot, with the Occasional Break.

I have definately enough Experience and Posts. My Activity may be low, but that is because of some Recent problems that have now been Delt with(resulting in me getting banned). I Apoligize to Liz, for any Crude comments that were Posted on your Public Profile or sent to you by Personal Message. I had no Control of the Users that Sent the Messages. I would like you to Recognise that.

The reason I want to become Minion, is also so That I can Grow the Section. If I can Clean the Section, more people will come to it, and when we have More people, we have More Posts and a Larger Variety of Things Posted, Resulting in the Section growing and Recieving Sub-Sections such as a General Section.

I hope you Take This Thread into serious Consideration, as I would love to Grow and Sustain the Combat Arms Europe Section.

Thanks,

Trunky
    Good job writing this! You are a very active person and knows alot!

But i see 1 problem, i dont see you very active in this section..... I see you more active in CA NA section.....

And i donīt think you will fit in this section then!

Thats my opinion!

//hejsan1
    -Rest in peace leechers-

Your PM box is 100% full.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    MINION....
    WHY WOULD YOU WANNA BE MINION

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    ehm seems like i forgot this thread to insert some of the mods totalvirus scan. well after too weeks i cant edit it and the files are not on my pc anymore since my 4 hard drives are full.(need to buy a new terrabyte harddisk >.<) and the files cant be linked and have to made like this post:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/172-combat...sound-mod.html

Code:
    here are the virus total scans results (cant save them on Virus Total because of the size):
    File Movies.7z received on 2009.11.15 21:38:32 (UTC)
    Current
    ViRobot 2009.11.14.2037 2009.11.14 -
    VirusBuster 4.6.5.0 2009.11.15 -
    DigiDrawing|+ ( (Elfen Archer) )
    Link:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/148-showro...en-archer.html

@ Anime Section,Otaku/weeabo (orz.) @Graphics Section, Novice DigiArtist

neuest gift from Yura~Chan:
    https://bakyurayuu.deviantar*****m/#/d372taw
    2nd Place MOTM#9 Theme: CharMods - Combat Arms [No - Thanks] button
    come on you know that don't want to push that ordinary button

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepong View Post
    I think its cute, and actually yeah i think you should be a minion, actaully i think EVERYONE could be a minion to CA EU, no seriously this forum is DYING for 1, Beside Next time dont make a thread send a PM
    Why would I send a PM?
    I want the Combat Arms EU Section to know. Not JUST Liz and Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    We'll see, This thread is well made, I have my personal reasons apart from that.. incident, but we will see.
    I know, I know....

Quote Originally Posted by hejsan1 View Post
    Good job writing this! You are a very active person and knows alot!

But i see 1 problem, i dont see you very active in this section..... I see you more active in CA NA section.....

And i donīt think you will fit in this section then!

Thats my opinion!

//hejsan1
    I would be more active If I were minion because then I would know that I am actually Improving the Section.

MEETING TRUNKY ON XBOX. OH WAIT, HE DOESNT HAVE IT
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    MATT FOR EU MINION /OYA

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    C'mon James be Serious.
    I really want the spot.
    It will allow me to do Better on MPGH.

So Please - To All: Write your thoughts on this thread.
    btw thanks Liz for the compliment on the thread. Means alot

Thankyou,

Trunky

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    We'll yeah i meant it lol. you deserve it.

Considering you started posting AFTER me, and have the equivelant amount of knoledge, minion is your thing and i know/really hope you get it mate.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Well Thankyou.
    I just hope Liz can put the Things, which Offended her behind her.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Yeah. Youve waited more then enough. YOU TIME TO SHINE MATTY BOI

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    I Certainly hope so.

Okay now Stop Spamming my Thread =.=

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast