Thanks

valentines day dlc.

does anyone know of a method/mod where i can store the rosevelt in my garage and insure as i can spawn one but when i try and put it in my garage it says its got a tracker and to buy from website but its not there....new to all this so any assistance or info would be great, awsome site by the way......thanks

Thanks
    that will not work.
    you will need to have the dlc itself to get the car.
    unless you do a garage mod and add the car yourself
    spawning a car only works with low end cars and then maxing them and storing or selling them.

Buy a apt
    stand out side , spawn a car max it , pull it in to the apt , store it

spawn and sell
    spawn a car , max it , pull it to LSC and sell it
    if you want to repeat you need to wait 48mins
    Last edited by overthehills; 05-25-2015 at 09:14 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by overthehills View Post
    that will not work.
    you will need to have the dlc itself to get the car.
    unless you do a garage mod and add the car yourself
    spawning a car only works with low end cars and then maxing them and storing or selling them
    Not true. I was able to spawn the spacedocker and duke o' death (Which explodeds.)

Thanks
    ok thanks for the info...appreciate it

- - - Updated - - -

ant good garage mods out there plz?

Thanks
    can you please elaborate on that? i would love to save my Burger shot stallion and my duke of death in the garage.

Thanks
    Burger Stallion is not a Gta online Car and Duke is blackliste in Online

.... Valentines DLC work ...
    1. downgrade the Game to 1.24
    2. Download here Tunables Editor
    3. Go Online and buy the Car on the Website

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by mr bridger View Post
    does anyone know of a method/mod where i can store the rosevelt in my garage and insure as i can spawn one but when i try and put it in my garage it says its got a tracker and to buy from website but its not there....new to all this so any assistance or info would be great, awsome site by the way......thanks
    @mr bridger please post in the correct section next time.

You DO NOT need to downgrade to do this. Works on 1.26 just fine.

Use https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=957056 or the online premium version or any vehicle spawner that spawns you inside the car and works online then:
    1. Steal a car from the street.
    2. Go to garage with menu open ready to spawn Roosevelt.
    3. enter garage and as the animation shows you driving in spam the spawn roosevelt like 5 times.
    4. If the music changes during the animation it worked and you need to drive out, shoot the car like 7 times drive back in and do it again. (Repeat a few times to guarantee the stick).
    5. Go to LSC and purchase a few upgrades or whatever and then shoot the car some more and then teleport away.
    6. Once far enough away call your mechanic for another (which will put that one back in and force save it).
    7. Go to the garage it was in and drive it to another garage and let it save in that one too if you have multiple properties. (Optional for guaranteed save)
    8. Drive to LSC and buy full coverage (Optional, but always do this at the very end of the steps or it might not save)

I have the Roosevelt, Western Sovereign, GoGo Monkey Blista, Tornado 4, and a whole arsenal of other special cars saved on my character without the DLC's or Heists. However, some stuff still doesn't work without actually having the DLC like some stock cars. Still works was doing this last night and the cars are still there this morning.

@Royce request move
    Last edited by Lunatic; 05-25-2015 at 01:42 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    @mr bridger please post in the correct section next time.

You DO NOT need to downgrade to do this. Works on 1.26 just fine.

Use https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=957056 or the online premium version or any vehicle spawner that spawns you inside the car and works online then:
    1. Steal a car from the street.
    2. Go to garage with menu open ready to spawn Roosevelt.
    3. enter garage and as the animation shows you driving in spam the spawn roosevelt like 5 times.
    4. If the music changes during the animation it worked and you need to drive out, shoot the car like 7 times drive back in and do it again. (Repeat a few times to guarantee the stick).
    5. Go to LSC and purchase a few upgrades or whatever and then shoot the car some more and then teleport away.
    6. Once far enough away call your mechanic for another (which will put that one back in and force save it).
    7. Go to the garage it was in and drive it to another garage and let it save in that one too if you have multiple properties. (Optional for guaranteed save)
    8. Drive to LSC and buy full coverage (Optional, but always do this at the very end of the steps or it might not save)

I have the Roosevelt, Western Sovereign, GoGo Monkey Blista, Tornado 4, and a whole arsenal of other special cars saved on my character without the DLC's or Heists. However, some stuff still doesn't work without actually having the DLC like some stock cars. Still works was doing this last night and the cars are still there this morning.

@Royce request move
    Thanks for sharing.Gonna try it.

Thanks
    thanks for this, sorry to post in wrong section. new member so just getting to know what sections you can post what in....thanks again