Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

What else should I bot

So basically, I'm kinda new to aqw.I used to play long ago like back in 2011,but I stopped.I've suddenly gained a new interest in it again and I've botted a few things like doomwood rep,arcanegrove,etherstorm,troll, and juggernaught items.I wanna know what else I should do.I have no progress in any of the story and I'm kinda like a noob when it comes to legion stuff,I noticed there's lots of bots for it but I have no idea what those are.What do you guys recommend I bot next? and please include a few steps and requirements/suggestions on how to go about it.Thanks guys!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Howd you bot Juggernaught items? What bot do you use? Can you help me out? :3

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobeykinz View Post
    So basically, I'm kinda new to aqw.I used to play long ago like back in 2011,but I stopped.I've suddenly gained a new interest in it again and I've botted a few things like doomwood rep,arcanegrove,etherstorm,troll, and juggernaught items.I wanna know what else I should do.I have no progress in any of the story and I'm kinda like a noob when it comes to legion stuff,I noticed there's lots of bots for it but I have no idea what those are.What do you guys recommend I bot next? and please include a few steps and requirements/suggestions on how to go about it.Thanks guys!
    Just complete the story. I think the first thing you should bot is Blade of Awe, since you don't need any requirements. If you complete the story, you can complete other reps like Chaos and Embersea.
    About the legion thing, in order to bot it, you need to have completed Dage the Evil Initiation quests, which requires a 1.2k ACs armor.
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Megenhos View Post

Just complete the story. I think the first thing you should bot is Blade of Awe, since you don't need any requirements. If you complete the story, you can complete other reps like Chaos and Embersea.
    About the legion thing, in order to bot it, you need to have completed Dage the Evil Initiation quests, which requires a 1.2k ACs armor.
    Thanks,And does BLoD have any specific requirements? Anything as far as story or somethin'?

Thanks
    Thanks,And does BLoD have any specific requirements? Anything as far as story or somethin'?
    I don't think so. I made BLoD a long time ago so i don't really remember. But you can try the bot and see if it works or check the wiki.
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

Thanks
    Yeah, you have to finish the entire Doomwood saga in order for you to start, and I'm just going to assume that you have done seeing as you've already botted for rank 10 Doomwood.

Here are some key notes to take care of (copied from the AQWorlds forums):

- Try getting used to joining the room Necropolis because it's the main area of this saga.
    - Complete the DoomWood Storyline.
    - Obtain the Book of Lore badge "Reinforced" by slaying 100 monsters in Doomwood Forest at Screen 4.
    - Artix himself stated that this is one of the hardest items to get in the game, probably taking 6 months or more to fully complete. (This is almost true about how it is actually one of the hardest obtained items in game. However it usually will not take 6 months or more, it only depends on how fast or efficient you farm.

Also, while it is true to an extent that it takes around 6 months - it will probably only take you under 2 weeks to get everything for the item.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by axtreckkkk View Post
    Yeah, you have to finish the entire Doomwood saga in order for you to start, and I'm just going to assume that you have done seeing as you've already botted for rank 10 Doomwood.

Here are some key notes to take care of (copied from the AQWorlds forums):

- Try getting used to joining the room Necropolis because it's the main area of this saga.
    - Complete the DoomWood Storyline.
    - Obtain the Book of Lore badge "Reinforced" by slaying 100 monsters in Doomwood Forest at Screen 4.
    - Artix himself stated that this is one of the hardest items to get in the game, probably taking 6 months or more to fully complete. (This is almost true about how it is actually one of the hardest obtained items in game. However it usually will not take 6 months or more, it only depends on how fast or efficient you farm.

Also, while it is true to an extent that it takes around 6 months - it will probably only take you under 2 weeks to get everything for the item.
    Alright,Thanks to everyone who helped,I'm gonna take all these suggestions and put them to use,I really appreciate it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    How did you bot Nulgath Items? Can you show me please what you use? like your bot

Thanks
    No response after two days, assuming solved.
    /Closed

MPGH Staff History:
    Minion: 02-12-2013 - 6-28-2013
    Former Staff: 6-28-2013 - 7-14-2014
    Minion: 7-14-2014 - 1-3-2015
    Minion+: 1-3-2015 - 6-1-2015
    Moderator: 6-1-2015 - 10-2-2016
    Global Moderator: 10-2-2016 - Current

Current Sections:
    DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Minecraft Hacks
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks
    Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Need For Speed World Hacks
    Other First Person Shooter Hacks
    CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats

Donating:
    If you want to donate money to me I take Bitcoin & Paypal, PM me for either of these if you're interested and thanks.
    Top Donators: (Awesome People)
    FanticSteal $75.00
    smurf_master $58.00 <- Best DayZ Gear Seller
    Fujiyama $25.00
    [MPGH]Black $10.00
    [MPGH]Hova $10.00
    xJudgez $4.54
    [MPGH]Normen's Sheep $3.50
    eminemlover $1.50

Brony?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1728-mpgh-bronies.html