Thanks

Heaven X Staff Dispute

Hmm, was banned for scamming someone for $35.00 USD and I forgot his Skype so I guess I'll do a giveaway? I've seen somewhere that you could do a giveaway to "earn your place" back here or whatever you may call it. Will accept a Blacklist or whatever, but please, not a year that's way too much, lol. 4-5 months I think would be fair but again, decision is up to you, I'm not gonna argue with whoever's in charge of that.

Anyways, onto my giveaway. I have a pretty decent Steam account that I've had for a while, decided to give it away so that I could perhaps "redeem" myself. I'm a scumbag, scammed plenty of people around here but I do believe my Steam account is gonna make up for my scumbag'ness (Is that even a word?). Pretty solid games, such as: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Campaign, Multiplayer & Zombies) + Apocalypse DLC (Origins Zombie Map), F.E.A.R 3, Grand Theft Auto V, H1Z1, Left 4 Dead 2, Polarity and Survival: Post Apocalypse Now.

Prices varies, from Grand Theft Auto V being my most costy game ($69.99 to be exact) and Polarity/Survival: Post Apocalypse Now being my less costy game ($5.49 to be exact). CoD: Black Ops 2 is $64.99 + Apocalypse DLC which is $16.99, F.E.A.R 3 is $21.99, H1Z1 is $21.99 and Left 4 Dead 2 is $21.99. All of that, combined, equals $217.94 worth of games. Yes, $35.00 < $217.94 but still, I feel like I at least need to do this to right my wrongs, and I've done plenty of wrongs in my life. So that's the least I can do to actually pay my "sins".

Hmm, what do you think? Whoever takes care of this. I'm ready to make a giveaway to earn my place back, just give me a green light and I'll post it right away. Also, could you unban my Heaven X account and delete ALL my previous posts. I wanna start fresh.

Also, blacklist is fine as I said. I have no intention of going back to the Marketplace anytime soon. I need some time.

Steam account I'm willing to give away: Imgur.com/a/vzLSG
    Can prove account ownership to a Staff just to show that I'm not lying or anything.

Looking forward to hear back from anyone who takes care of this!

Peace,
    ~ HeaveN

Thanks
    I will save you the trouble of the giveaway, you scammed @mnlkpo741 IF and only IF you give him that account, you will be allowed back on the website with a blacklist, of course, 3-4 months seems reasonable

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    I will save you the trouble of the giveaway, you scammed @mnlkpo741 IF and only IF you give him that account, you will be allowed back on the website with a blacklist, of course, 3-4 months seems reasonable
    Scammed? Is that Zak Butt?

Hmm, no thanks. I will keep my account, whatever you say friend. You're a terrible OMM and I actually wonder how you became one, oh right, by stealing other OMM's job and posting in every single scammer thread asking for screenshots and etc.

No Pharaoh, I will not give him anything. In fact, I'll give him less than nothing. He bought 4 cards, cards of which WERE INVALID besides one that he had to absolutely enter via TeamViewer and I had to put my INFOS in. Not happening, sorry. Made me wait 4 hours and a half for this stupid shit and then wanted to make me wait even more because cards WEREN'T WORKING. Do you know what that means? That means his payment was not MADE aside from 1 of which I had to enter on his COMPUTER. Asked you very nicely to give me my account back and that I'd give him the account I had used one of his cards on. You refused and instead wanted me to WAIT 1 DAY. As if I didn't wait long enough for this stupid shit to finish. Got me pissed off, I said I was going to RECOVER my account because you WEREN'T COMPLYING IN ANY WAY and decided to be a fucking BITCH. After 1 card redeemed and me refusing to do this trade anymore, you WILLINGLY GAVE HIM MY ACCOUNT INFOS so he could DELETE ALL MY GUNS. I think we're pretty good here. You're an awful OMM and I'm never ever choosing you again, because I, of course will use a VPN if your bitch ass decides to fuck my shit up yet again. Even FanticSteal is better and he's like what, 14 years old? You don't know what you're doing. You gave him my account because I refused to do the trade because I didn't want to wait 1 day because his PINs weren't working unless I put my infos via TeamViewer on his computer? Please, Heroic, stop being a joke. You're not impressing anyone here besides yourself.

Was waiting for your response so I could post this. Get out of here lmao.
    > You have been banned for the following reason: Staff Disrespect
    > Date the ban will be lifted: Never

I'm quite used to it now. Go cry to Flengo/Hero/Symmetrical/Mayion/Liz/arunforce/Dave because that's all you're able to do besides being a god awful OMM.

Lata.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Heaven Ex View Post
    Scammed? Is that Zak Butt?

Hmm, no thanks. I will keep my account, whatever you say friend. You're a terrible OMM and I actually wonder how you became one, oh right, by stealing other OMM's job and posting in every single scammer thread asking for screenshots and etc.

No Pharaoh, I will not give him anything. In fact, I'll give him less than nothing. He bought 4 cards, cards of which WERE INVALID besides one that he had to absolutely enter via TeamViewer and I had to put my INFOS in. Not happening, sorry. Made me wait 4 hours and a half for this stupid shit and then wanted to make me wait even more because cards WEREN'T WORKING. Do you know what that means? That means his payment was not MADE aside from 1 of which I had to enter on his COMPUTER. Asked you very nicely to give me my account back and that I'd give him the account I had used one of his cards on. You refused and instead wanted me to WAIT 1 DAY. As if I didn't wait long enough for this stupid shit to finish. Got me pissed off, I said I was going to RECOVER my account because you WEREN'T COMPLYING IN ANY WAY and decided to be a fucking BITCH. After 1 card redeemed and me refusing to do this trade anymore, you WILLINGLY GAVE HIM MY ACCOUNT INFOS so he could DELETE ALL MY GUNS. I think we're pretty good here. You're an awful OMM and I'm never ever choosing you again, because I, of course will use a VPN if your bitch ass decides to fuck my shit up yet again. Even FanticSteal is better and he's like what, 14 years old? You don't know what you're doing. You gave him my account because I refused to do the trade because I didn't want to wait 1 day because his PINs weren't working unless I put my infos via TeamViewer on his computer? Please, Heroic, stop being a joke. You're not impressing anyone here besides yourself.

Was waiting for your response so I could post this. Get out of here lmao.
    > You have been banned for the following reason: Staff Disrespect
    > Date the ban will be lifted: Never

I'm quite used to it now. Go cry to Flengo/Hero/Symmetrical/Mayion/Liz/arunforce/Dave because that's all you're able to do besides being a god awful OMM.

Lata.
    To be frank, you're not the one who judges if I am a terrible MM or not, and I couldn't care less what you think of me, now moving onto the main point, I had the account in my disposal, he gave you the codes, there seemed to be a problem with them, 1 of them worked when he did something, and when he chose to do so for the rest of the cards, you refused, you were very uncooperative, and in the end, you threatened to take back your account and keep the pins with you? and you said that I have a choice to make? Well, I am glad I did, I chose to gave him his account, since you said you were gonna keep the codes, so technically, he had done his part of the deal, what he did with the account was his choice, anyways, staff dispute denied.

Thanks
    k, closed .
    [] [] [] [][]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020