Thanks

Unban request for HyunWo

I contacted symmetrical heroic and others in a skype group chat and put my reasons but since they aren't responding to it, I will post it here.
    I noticed that I was banned on my mpgh account so I made a new one to see as to why I was banned and I think you guys banned the wrong one.
    w w w . m p g h . n e t / f o r u m / s h o w t h r e a d . p h p ? t = 9 6 4 9 6 8
    This is the thread and I went to my friends house when "/Thread reopened because HyunWo viewed this report 7 hours ago and didn't respond."
    and also looking at the previous commends, there was no mention of you guys asking for me to respond.
    Heroic said "Show screenshots of the full convo + a screenshot of his skype username" towards the OP and I replied back with "wait what? I didn't do this. And also there is a scammer out there that is using my name for skype. His skype is lilkrnboy" and after that it was just comments that the OP did not reply to the thread but then Symmetrical opens it back up saying that I viewed the thread but didn't respond when I was never asked to respond and during that interval I was at my friends house and slept over and got back the next day around 9-10ish pm. but I did not check mpgh then because I had other business to attend to so when I logged on the next day, I was banned. and I was told to provide ss when the OP never contacted me which puts to show that the OP probably added my impersonator. I can't show ss because the OP never contacted me but I can always teamviewer like Robert suggested.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HyunWo2 View Post
    I contacted symmetrical heroic and others in a skype group chat and put my reasons but since they aren't responding to it, I will post it here.
    I noticed that I was banned on my mpgh account so I made a new one to see as to why I was banned and I think you guys banned the wrong one.
    w w w . m p g h . n e t / f o r u m / s h o w t h r e a d . p h p ? t = 9 6 4 9 6 8
    This is the thread and I went to my friends house when "/Thread reopened because HyunWo viewed this report 7 hours ago and didn't respond."
    and also looking at the previous commends, there was no mention of you guys asking for me to respond.
    Heroic said "Show screenshots of the full convo + a screenshot of his skype username" towards the OP and I replied back with "wait what? I didn't do this. And also there is a scammer out there that is using my name for skype. His skype is lilkrnboy" and after that it was just comments that the OP did not reply to the thread but then Symmetrical opens it back up saying that I viewed the thread but didn't respond when I was never asked to respond and during that interval I was at my friends house and slept over and got back the next day around 9-10ish pm. but I did not check mpgh then because I had other business to attend to so when I logged on the next day, I was banned. and I was told to provide ss when the OP never contacted me which puts to show that the OP probably added my impersonator. I can't show ss because the OP never contacted me but I can always teamviewer like Robert suggested.
    We highly, highly apologize for that, huge misunderstanding on our side, @Flengo @Hero please unban @HyunWo

3. The Following User Says Thank You to HeroicXPharaoh For This Useful Post:

-IamtheOne- (05-31-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Ban has been lifted.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

-IamtheOne- (05-31-2015)