Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Endeavour Vs. GTA Force

There have been many mods that have come about since GTA V was released on PC, and two of the most prominent ones that you can buy (and that have been cracked) are Endeavour, and GTA Force.

Both of these menus respectively have their strong points, their weak points, and unique features. I personally prefer one menu over the other, but only ever in specific situations, since both menus have very similar if not identical base features.
    So in this thread I'll attempt to highlight the strong points, weak points, and differences between each menu and whether or not you should buy them or just stick with the cracked versions.

Endeavour: Now Endeavour focuses more on silly things and micromanaging the game. One thing I LOVE about the Endeavour menu is the complete control over props and objects; You can spawn an object/prop and edit exactly where it is in the game, so doing things like teleporting in the middle of the prison, making an arena, and forcing everyone into the arena is possible.
    That being said, Endeavour is the first menu I myself tried and because of that have a preference towards it.

Unique Features:

Forcefield - Absolutely my favorite feature. This is extremely badass. The ability to just go godmode, walk down the highway as someone's unloading a whole clip into you, cars exploding around you and things going 'poof' as they come into contact with an invisible forcefield. It's very Terminator-esque and plain awesome to see.

Show who's talking - This is especially useful when dealing with obnoxious people on the mic. It's more reliable that tapping Z ingame and HOPING that the game recognizes who's on the mic and shows them talking.

Drive on Water - This is fun as hell to do. Very self-explanatory and I know people can find their own ways to have fun with it.

Super Run - Now Super Run certainly isn't something new or unique, but what Endeavour did that MADE it unique is allow you to edit how fast the run goes. At max you pretty much fly from how much velocity you have.

Micromanagement - This menu gives the option to micromanage most everything you do, even the peds that you spawn, the clothes that you wear, and what your character looks like.

Strengths: Micromanagement. With the ability to micromanage almost every aspect of the game, the sky is the limit. You can do just about anything you like with this, and I personally love doing very crazy things with the game itself as well as the people.

Weaknesses: Is outdone by GTA Force in terms of power. This menu doesn't allow you as many options when it comes to players.

GTA Force: GTA Force is certainly the dark side of GTA V modding. This mod is a hardcore middle finger to R* and other players. It focuses on getting your boot on a lobby's throat and keeping it there for a long time. It's the menu I use by default to counter other modders since I'm more of a white hat myself. With that said, let's jump into the unique features!

Player Crashing - This function is MEAN, let me be the first to tell you. I know how it works, how to counter it, and how to avoid it.
    What it does is exactly what the name says: it crashes another player's game. It does this by spawning clones of them on top of them, which crashes their game and anyone in near vicinity. Very useful when you run into someone who's just plain pissing you off and talking shit or ruining the lobby.

Blame players - This option basically makes it look like another play exploded everyone else in the lobby. Great if you want to subtly fuck with someone. This can result in that person getting reported by the ENTIRE lobby, if none of them know what's going on.

Freeze Player - This does exactly what it sounds like; it freezes the player, disallowing them from moving. An advanced and more subtle option over 'trap in cage'.

Weapon edits - Once more, this option is nothing new or unique, but GTA FORCE found a way to make it unique with allowing you to things like change your bullets to molotovs, grenades, sticky bombs, etc. For when bullets don't do the job.

All Player Options - These options range from 'kill them all' to 'give them all weapons' and everything in between. Greedy, mean, and vile. Love it.

Strengths: Controlling other players and forcing them to do what you want. It focuses on absolute control of the player aspect of the lobby and is the type of menu a sadistic and twisted man would use.

Weaknesses: It's not very detail oriented in the ways the Endeavour are, meaning you can't micromanage things.

But which one should I get?
    It really depends on the situation. In all honesty, I'd recommend the premium versions of both menus in conjunction with each other. Endeavour as the base, GTA Force as the strength allowing you to enforce your command over a lobby. These two in conjunction are an unbeatable pair from what I've seen and can result in people hating, loving, or fearing you.

Cracked or premium...? Premium, definitely. The cracked versions, while have a lot of hard work put into them by the crackers (whities), just aren't fully functional and certainly aren't as powerful.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    use both ! done

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    i dont even know where to buy Endeavour m8

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Lel as soon as Endeavour 2.0 comes out, GTA Force will look like a garbage menu. The new version of Endeavour will have everything any other menu has and more. That's the whole point of the 2.0 Endeavour update.

Thanks
    As soon as I actually do have enough posts to post links, I'll edit my original post providing links of where to buy both GTAForce and Endeavour menu.

Until then, just do some searching around or ask other folks on the forums.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by axrader111 View Post
    As soon as I actually do have enough posts to post links, I'll edit my original post providing links of where to buy both GTAForce and Endeavour menu.

Until then, just do some searching around or ask other folks on the forums.
    You can't provide those links on these forums. No advertising the sale of hacks with direct links allowed anywhere on MPGH.

Thanks
    Yeah, what you said.

How dare someone ask me for links?

Thanks
    Alexander can I contact you on skype for the links?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by konridi View Post
    i dont even know where to buy Endeavour m8
    Haha same here

Thanks
    Are you able to skype me the links of where to buy these menus

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephilion Project View Post
    Are you able to skype me the links of where to buy these menus
    I second this question.

Thanks
    just PM me please about where to purchase these hacks

Thanks
    Unfortunately after several days (yes, days) of searching for anywhere to buy Endeavour, I can't find a link to it myself. When I first started in GTA Online I was able to find premium Endeavour. They might have pulled it so not everyone with a vendetta against GTA V could use it. You may end up just having to find Welsh, Sabotage, or Alexander Blade themselves and ask them.

As for GTA Force, it really shouldn't be hard for you to find where to buy it if you do some searching around.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    axrader, could you PM me to buy it please? I've searched around little doesn't find it.

Thanks
    I use: krowns edit 1.4, endeavour 1.7, equality menu v0.03, force menu 2.5.1, 11zero11 and gentlemen options

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast