Thanks

Global Apology, Please hear me out

I am known as Infinity, but with 2 symbols on each side, cba to copy and paste..
    but, first off, I just want to say, I've been apart of MPGH since late 2012. This is where I go when I have a question about anything, where I can vent, where I can be myself. I know I scammed someone but that was in 2013, I made 2 new accounts since then, got banned on the 2nd account a few months ago, and got banned on Infinity (my most recent account) when I woke up this morning, which made me just not even want to go on my laptop and just go back to bed because I thought it was some kind of fake thing or a dream or something. I've matured a lot since then.. I have made purchases in the marketplace too, and I go first always now so people know I won't possibly scam them. I just felt like I should publicly apologize to, Hypnotized, a donator and very popular user of the MPGH community. I would tag him but this is my first post so it won't let me. I love MPGH, I am up all night on it, I am posting constantly, I go on MPGH on my phone at school and on the computer during study hall. Please, if Liz, Dave84311, or arunforce, unban me, I will even take a cs rank and be banned from the marketplace and if caught ever using the marketplace I shall take a perma ban and deal with it. Obviously that choice is not up to me, I'm just kindly asking if that is the least I can get. I also own a private server for the Realm of The Mad God Section, called Realm of Fate, hosted on vps, put lots of work into it, many people donated for ranks, and now I cannot support the server any more since I cannot go on my account and release updated clients and stuff. I love MPGH, I want to be apart of the community for a long time. I'm sorry, Hypnotized, bro.. please forgive me, I want to be apart of this community and contribute and just enjoy it. Please any member of staff, I'm begging to be unranked.
    If I get unbanned I will take all/any of the following:
    CS Tag w/ perms ofc
    Banned from using marketplace
    Will take any shit from any user considering I deserve it because scamming is the stupidest thing ever to do.
    This isn't even about me getting unbanned, I really just wanted Hypnotized to know I am sorry for scamming him. I honestly forgot what I scammed him of. But, I am willing, when money is in my paypal acc nexttime, I will pay him $10. I have no idea what I scammed him of but it couldn't have been worth more than 10 dollars.. sorry again
    If anything, can I please at least keep this account..?
    I was also a donator on Infinity. I am a teen and used money that I got for my birthday in march, was leftover money, to donate. I want to be a loyal user to MPGH and contribute as much as I can. Please, hear me out.
    Last edited by -Fate-; 06-01-2015 at 01:33 PM.

Thanks
    Good luck getting yourself unbanned.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to QuickTrash For This Useful Post:

-Fate- (06-01-2015)

Thanks
    tl;dr perma ban op for scamming

minion: 2019-yes
    minion+: 2020-2022
    inactive as shit sorry boys

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bodvar For This Useful Post:

-Fate- (06-01-2015),Kevin (06-24-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I'm pretty sure we all appreciate your apologies but you'll still have to refund the user that you had scammed, (apparently) @Hypnotized. Also, to be honest, saying that you'll take cs etc if you get unbanned only makes you seem like you want people to feel sorry for you. You'll most likely get blacklisted 4 months or so. Anyways, just refund the user you had scammed, take responsability for your own actions, don't scam again and all should be fine although the fact that you just kept making accounts and waiting to not get caught only shows that you probably haven't totally realized about your own actions severity. Also, it was David (and I) that requested an IP check on you, not because we thought you were who you are but because we thought you were my ex-panda that got banned for scamming. ´
    Should this be moved to Staff Disputes? @Liz

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

-Fate- (06-01-2015)

Thanks
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=259

I don't know you so I dont care if your banned/unbanned

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KillTheNoise For This Useful Post:

-Fate- (06-01-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I'm pretty sure we all appreciate your apologies but you'll still have to refund the user that you had scammed, (apparently) @Hypnotized . Also, to be honest, saying that you'll take cs etc in case you get unbanned and such, only makes you seem like you want people to feel sorry for you. You'll most likely get blacklisted 4 months or so. Anyways, just refund the user you had scammed, take responsability for your own actions, don't scam again and all should be fine although the fact that you just kept making accounts and waiting to not get caught only shows that you probably haven't totally realized about your action's severity. Also, it was David (and I) that requested an IP check on you, not because we thought you were who you are but because we thought you were my ex-panda that got banned for scamming. ´
    Shouldn't this be moved to Staff Disputes? @Liz
    Last edited by Hunter; 06-01-2015 at 01:55 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

-Fate- (06-01-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    In my opinion its bs that u get banned after 2 years
    people can change...
    he did

MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown
    MPGH Realm of the Mad God Minion December 2017 - December 2018

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyaro For This Useful Post:

-Fate- (06-01-2015)

Thanks
    I want as much people to see this so they know I regret scamming him. Also I didn't know staff disputes was a section, I'm sorry.
    And well, I know, I really hope I get unbanned, and as soon as I get another donate/payment to my paypal, of course I will send him money. I kow it's the right thing to do and I'm trying my best to have this situation fixed. It was in 2013, I am trying my best to just erase the past and start off fresh and first thing I'm doing to attempt that is apologizing of course.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by -Fate- View Post
    I want as much people to see this so they know I regret scamming him. Also I didn't know staff disputes was a section, I'm sorry.
    And well, I know, I really hope I get unbanned, and as soon as I get another donate/payment to my paypal, of course I will send him money. I kow it's the right thing to do and I'm trying my best to have this situation fixed. It was in 2013, I am trying my best to just erase the past and start off fresh and first thing I'm doing to attempt that is apologizing of course.
    I'll be honest with you. I scammed a user myself however I almost instantly regret as well as I felt bad for what I did so I refunded the user and took a 6 months blacklist. After that I got back to the Market Place and didn't think in scamming ever since because doing so is irracional, imoral, stupid, useless and also because no one should take someone else's hard gained money as their own, it just isn't fair. If I'm here right now, it's thanks to Liz, Lovroman, Flengo and also Symmetrical, he had a LOT of patience with me regarding that matter. I owe them a lot. I believe you may have changed, but first you'll need to refund the user you had scammed in order for you to get unbanned.
    Last edited by Hunter; 06-01-2015 at 02:05 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

-Fate- (06-01-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post

I'll be honest with you. I scammed a user myself however I almost instantly regret and I felt bad for what I did so I refunded the user and took a 6 months blacklist. After that I got back to the Market Place and didn't think in scamming ever since because doing so is irracional, imoral, stupid, useless and also because no one should take someone else's hard gained money as their own, it just isn't fair. If I'm here right now, it's thanks to Liz, Lovroman and Flengo, I owe them a lot. I believe you may have changed, but first you'll need to refund the user you had scammed in order for you to get unbanned.
    I of course want to refund Hypnotized but I don't have money right now, I am 17, still in school, but I will definitely refund him using next donation/payment for my private server I released in the rotmg section of this forum which I hope I can keep developing for and support even if I don't get unbanned

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I of course want to refund Hypnotized but I don't have money right now, I am 17, still in school, but I will definitely refund him using next donation/payment for my private server I released in the rotmg section of this forum which I hope I can keep developing for and support even if I don't get unbanned
    Well then, I'm afraid the administrators/moderators will ban you until then.
    Good luck with everything though.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

-Fate- (06-01-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post

Well then, I'm afraid the administrators/moderators will ban you until then.
    Good luck with everything though.
    I don't know Hypnotized's skype or anything to contact him of some sort.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I don't know Hypnotized's skype or anything to contact him of some sort.
    I'm pretty sure he'll give you his skype once he sees my mention and this thread.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

-Fate- (06-01-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Refund him of equal value to what he lost (if not what you scammed), your account will be unbanned, and you'll be blacklisted from the marketplace for 6 months.

That's the only way the deal will work.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

-Fate- (06-01-2015),[MPGH]Ahl (06-02-2015),Hunter (06-01-2015),[MPGH]Liz (06-01-2015),Nyaro (06-02-2015),[SMA] Paradise` (06-02-2015)