Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

2 Train Glitches (Still Working)

This is the 1st glitch: ( I dont have a video sorry, so I am explaining it! )
    Ok, do you know the big boxes that are near to your base? Well, if you know it, here is what you do: you see the small box, you jump on it, then u jump (space) and duck (control) to get on the big box, you move forward until u see the 2 boxes, u go on them, then you jump on the corner of the big box (white one) if it doesnt work, try it over, not many people get in the big box from the first try, i mean i get in the box in the first try but some people might not, so u jump on the corner over and over again until u get in the big box (and i am talking about the corner that is facing u when u r on the two boxes!)

The 2nd glitch: (u need a partner)
    Do you know the cage kinda thing? i dont know if this works, because i didnt try it after the patch, so, you need a partner on this one, so u jump (space) while ur partner pushes u, if it dont work, keep jumping, and the partner must be still pushing with going forward (arrow up), and then u get in a glitch, some ppl will see u from the cage kinda thing, so u need to go some place else where they wont see u, and then u can kill people without them seeing u, again: i didnt try this after the patch, it might be patched, i dont no...
    So these are the glitches in train! if u dont no them u r welcome, if u did no them u still are welcome lol, thanks guys, MPGH RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!
    CLICK HERE IF U R NOT SCARED!

lol awesome

OMFGGGGG IM GETTING REPORTED SO MANY TIMES I THINK IMA GET BANNED

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ldawg5 For This Useful Post:

Dragonite (12-14-2009),Hunter28 (12-27-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    make a screensotz or a vidoe of it to prove it

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hakq For This Useful Post:

Hunter28 (12-27-2009)

Thanks
    make a video tut lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    yeah it helps people to understand better , and also proves that u rnt full of shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Ahh that's cool
    imma try the first one

Thanks
    not patched, i know what you meant, i did it yesterday with some1. even tho we're pretty noobish but we still got in, took a few minutes to do it for us xD
    edit:
    and roxas had a video of the second part hes talking about, its possible, all the train glitches are working , i tested the gate part, the push into train and push into that part next to the train in the small passage
    Last edited by 19900606; 11-29-2009 at 01:44 PM. Reason: not clear enough
    [YOUTUBE][HTML]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/1rm4SazjKsQ&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color 2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/1rm4SazjKsQ&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color 2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>/HTML][/YOUTUBE]

NEW LADY BRUCE LEE, FAMILIAR RIGHT? A CHINESE PERSON BEATING UP A BLACK ONE, ON A BUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so awesome, but im downloading at 5kb a sec, anyone wanna tell me why? i don't got a virus, jsut problem with connections

Thanks
    double posted the same stuff, delete if possible my bad -_-
    Last edited by 19900606; 11-29-2009 at 01:45 PM. Reason: its really laggy, making me double post -_-
    [YOUTUBE][HTML]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/1rm4SazjKsQ&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color 2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/1rm4SazjKsQ&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color 2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>/HTML][/YOUTUBE]

NEW LADY BRUCE LEE, FAMILIAR RIGHT? A CHINESE PERSON BEATING UP A BLACK ONE, ON A BUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so awesome, but im downloading at 5kb a sec, anyone wanna tell me why? i don't got a virus, jsut problem with connections

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by 19900606 View Post
    double posted the same stuff, delete if possible my bad -_-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    it isnt reposted i was the first one to post it in crossfire glitches nub

lol awesome

Thanks
    we dont need a letchure wewant screenies and vids!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    lol i was the first to post this glitch in this section

lol awesome

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by [MP][GH] View Post
    we dont need a letchure wewant screenies and vids!
    Then check it out at youtube, i do them and i dont know how to make videos like they do on youtube so just write crossfire train glitch in youtube and you'll see it

lol awesome

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful

Talking i have a screenies

Quote Originally Posted by Ldawg5 View Post
    This is the 1st glitch: ( I dont have a video sorry, so I am explaining it! )
    Ok, do you know the big boxes that are near to your base? Well, if you know it, here is what you do: you see the small box, you jump on it, then u jump (space) and duck (control) to get on the big box, you move forward until u see the 2 boxes, u go on them, then you jump on the corner of the big box (white one) if it doesnt work, try it over, not many people get in the big box from the first try, i mean i get in the box in the first try but some people might not, so u jump on the corner over and over again until u get in the big box (and i am talking about the corner that is facing u when u r on the two boxes!)

The 2nd glitch: (u need a partner)
    Do you know the cage kinda thing? i dont know if this works, because i didnt try it after the patch, so, you need a partner on this one, so u jump (space) while ur partner pushes u, if it dont work, keep jumping, and the partner must be still pushing with going forward (arrow up), and then u get in a glitch, some ppl will see u from the cage kinda thing, so u need to go some place else where they wont see u, and then u can kill people without them seeing u, again: i didnt try this after the patch, it might be patched, i dont no...
    So these are the glitches in train! if u dont no them u r welcome, if u did no them u still are welcome lol, thanks guys, MPGH RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!
    The 1 glitch

The 2 glitch EASY Probably, it walked about it him

The 3 Glitch so bonus
    hmmmmm
    It will not show more
    Last edited by cinek82; 12-13-2009 at 09:21 PM. Reason: PoLiShTurK & Wandet & *HA*

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    ill make a new account and post a vid on how to do it
    If you say plz because it is shorter than please, I will say no because it is shorter than yes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    [YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/qz1xxcicD1o&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/qz1xxcicD1o&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

There it is. Please thank me if I helped!

If you say plz because it is shorter than please, I will say no because it is shorter than yes.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ritty111 For This Useful Post:

hamza323 (01-23-2010)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast