Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Angry Fuck Battle-Eye and their cocky attitudes

DayZ Stand-alone, a huge hype, (at least depending on your gaming style). So I buy the damn thing, I even signed up to their project before stand-alone came out. Stand-alone comes out, I buy it, I start playing it, I get my ass kicked, I hate it, I love it. I realize I need a team, I try searching for a team, cannot find active members but rather people who get on now and then. Well I have no life so I want to play with people willing to waste their life on DayZ too. Not finding anyone else I quit playing.

This is now 6 months give or take later. I join only to find I am banned globally through battle-eye. Now this is funny because it's pure irony. I have hacked games in the past thanks to the awesome members of MPGH. But I have never hacked DayZ, and yet I am banned for hacking. (Ya exactly what a hacker would say), if you catch me hacking, then so be it. I add hacks, I just did it to Payday 2 a few days ago. But I know I didn't hack DayZ, so the irony of the situation is comical and frustrating at the same time.

I have hacked on several games, and never have I been caught (knock on wood), yet the game I look to dedicate myself to, and play legitimately, earn my way up, I get busted on with some bullshit ban. That's cool Karma is a bitch and what goes around comes around, but what honestly pisses me off, is the fact Battle-Eye won't take the fucking time to even listen to me and understand where I am coming from. I am willing to present any and all info they need, but they don't care. Innocent or not, in their eyes, their system does not mess up.

Obviously this is a foolish notion considering, all computer systems, cheap or expensive, have a glitch now and then. After doing my research, there are several people who were banned (While filming) and did nothing wrong, so proof exists that their system fucks up. Now we all know true people who are raging about being banned are going to think of anything they can to get unbanned. Including the bullshit, "I never hacked.". In turn that fucks with people like me who are falsely banned. To my understanding, I am fucked, I will need to buy a whole new game, and create a new steam account, just to play again.

I won't do this, because I am done supporting a system, that gives more of a shit about making money, then helping an innocent get unbanned. They throw around words like, they can't unban you. But what they mean to say is, They WON'T unban you. They even go as far as saying, If you did hack and got banned, that they only way to play again, is to buy a new copy.

So you don't really care they hacked? You just care they are banned, and can no longer play. But they are more than welcome to BUY your forgiveness. Are you fucking kidding me you greedy cock sucking fuck monkeys?!?! If thats not the case then why do you make it a point to mention that is the only way they can play again. If you wanted them gone you ban them and thats that. You don't want them back, so why are you making it a point to tell them the one way they can play again?

Anyway sorry for the long ass rant, needed to say it I guess. Thanks for reading or just not giving a shit

-
    0Z

2. The Following User Says Thank You to x0Z3ro0x For This Useful Post:

theqce (06-19-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    That's a whole story,
    but yeah DayZ SA sucks right now because of the content.
    They don't fix the issues they have, they just add more content which regards into more issues with the game self.

I used to play DayZ but quited as soon the zombies became bugged.

42k players to 3k. ( dayz sa base )

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Ya lol sorry. I just kinda took off after I started. Felt better at the end too Lmao. I hear Ya though, they had an awesome project and are ruining it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I hear from alot of people its pretty good, but idk people just all have their own opinions

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chimis12 For This Useful Post:

theqce (06-19-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimis12 View Post
    I hear from alot of people its pretty good, but idk people just all have their own opinions
    DayZ is a GREAT game, battle-eye on the other hand is complete shit.
    "America? Huh, there is no such thing anymore. Just an empty husk of a once great nation, turned to ash by greed and evil. The one way to change it, is the one thing we fear most. Giving up our lives, our addictions, and our habits, and picking up a rifle. Only the people can change what is happening, and only death will end the greed and evil that has infected our once great nation."

- Gabriel G.

[IMG]https://i1119.photobucke*****m/albums/k623/_BW_/Ts1VOqA_zps8yjvdjpn.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Battle-Eye completely sucks once you are banned for something like picking a hackers stuff in dayz then you are global banned from everything.