Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by mixnwok View Post
    Last time, I got banned 2 or 3 days after the update. So I think we have to wait until the week end to be sure.
    Ban only get for a time?

Thanks
    i am due to be out of bad sport / cheater lobby on the 11th so see what happens, not arsed if they ban me from online its pretty crap anyway.they rip players off left right and centre but dont like it when its turned on them. i was driving up the road in a chrome digger, not killing anyone or trying to kill anyone and i got reported for that. wasnt doing nothing to anyone so not arsed about a ban, to many rockstar arselickers online anyway so no loss. interested in this rip off dlc, i mean, ill gotten gains dlc to see what the overpriced crap is they are dishing out this time.....wonder if i can buy a chrome digger......

Thanks
    people that have no idea what they are saying should just not post at all sometimes it would save them the walk of shame

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by XxxLunarFangxxX View Post
    Ahhh touche, I forgot that Steam wasn't the only game client you could buy from, there was also the Rockstar website itself. Well, here's hoping that the update is just that, an update, that won't add any weird cheat protection or a mass banwave
    And GTA Online servers aren´t protected by VAC. Too expensive for Rockstar.

- - - Updated - - -

So will it be a permanent ban or just two weeks as usual?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CodeBr3ker For This Useful Post:

MeltFuzion (06-09-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by panemon187 View Post
    Be advised, Rockstar is releasing a patch tomorrow, June 10th. I know a lot of us do not have much information about Rockstar's anti-cheat information, or how it's going to work exactly. From the information we've collected so far, they have the ability to check process memory, and possibly have signature scans.

I am going to say that it's safe to assume they're going to be checking for more than just cheat engine. Dropping in .ASI files into the game directory, and having the ScriptHook.dll file would make it pretty easy for Rockstar to drop the ban hammer. I am Playing Devil's advocate here, so expect the worst. I would hope that there is a slight chance that any new detection methods may simply be client-sided, like the rest of Rockstar's foolish decision-making, for the anti-cheat system in this game.

So I would advise people here to start removing ALL Scripthook related files, LUA Mods, Script Folders, and even Mod File dependencies, configuration text files, and anything else that could possibly be used, if you value your account. However, I think there is a very good chance there is going to be a HUGE banwave in bound, and if you've been modding in Online, a ban may be inevitable.

I am sure I have run into many of you guys who come here, and for those who I met In-game, who were interested in modding that I sent here for their mods. I've had a blast playing with you guys, and it's been a hell of a lot of fun. I am sure there will be new security blankets added to future mods after the patch. (IF - Rockstar updates the anti-cheat with this new patch.)

So it would be a good idea of lowering your chances to be banned, by deleting or moving these files, and their dependencies, and wait and see what happens next, keep your fingers crossed; and expect the worst. I'm pretty sure that the lot of us who frequent the hack sites, already know of the risk, but I am sure there are many people new to this, and don't understand the unintended consequences for cheating in any online game.

I would also like to thank the staff here for doing their best to keep us safe with these mods, and I'd like to thank the contributors as well for bringing a lot of additional fun to this game.
    Since the new patch on Grand Theft Auto 5, I removed all mods and scripts and removed the game completely just incase they do a ban wave sweep again right before the update comes out.
    "What we do in life echoes in eternity." - Maximus Decimus Meridius - Gladiator (2000)

"In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women." - Tony Montana

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact same fucking thing, over and over again, expecting shit to change." - Vaas

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by iBenji View Post
    June 7, I made a mess in the Online (spawn objects, lvl up *50lvl* menus FORCE SUICIDE, raped, teleport to maker, inf.ammo used, spawn 40k \ 400k bags *i think 5 times per minute*)
    I use 5 mod menus:
    kr0wns 1.4
    EqualityMenu
    Endeavour
    PowerMenu
    11zero11

Soo, waiting for the ban. Or not
    lol same menus i use

Thanks
    Well my cheat got Kernel and ring0 protection soooooo happy ban guys i am safe

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tecsy For This Useful Post:

MeltFuzion (06-09-2015)

Thanks
    if that was directed at me itbess i know exactly what i am saying...i speak as i see it an thats how i see it. rockstar does give players a bit of a raw deal, they seem to forget that if it wasnt for the players the gta franchise would be just another game at the bottom of the bargain bin. prior to the release of grand theft auto in its current form they said they would support modding up to a point and claimed they were including a mod tool with the release on pc....hmmmm cant seem to find that on the edition i have . but hey, its just another shiny hubcap on the wall at lsc.......peace

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mr bridger For This Useful Post:

MeltFuzion (06-09-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    So I guess we keep everything ban wave related on this post? I might as well post my question here then.

So I´ve been using this Equality´s Mod Menu for GTA Online for about 5 days or so, and I´ve been using the money drop feature to get a healthy cash boost, so I´m ready for the Ill Gotten Gains DLC. I´ve also been driving around in Passive Mode in public sessions and subtitlely killing people with the explode feature and the Force Suicide feature. Today I was accidentally driving around with my crew logo shown and a couple of people flagged me as the hacker, so I left my crew, blocked my associates and changed my Social Club username. I know it was stupid but I really don´t give a shit about the crew anyway.

I deleted all the mod menu files from my directory, and I´ve been on Social Club and GTA Online a couple of times after this incident to see if I was banned or not, which I wasn´t. My question is how likely am I to get banned tomorrow with the ban wave from the new patch? As I said I only used the money drop feature in Invite Only Sessions only and I used god mode for a solo survival match once. When I drove around and started shit in public sessions I always remembered to delete my bad sport and cheater pool reports around every 5-10 minutes.

If I´m likely to get banned, what is the current penalty? 2 weeks, a month, permanent? I did get banned once on PS3 for getting recoveries and that lasted 2 weeks. I got clear of the recent ban wave but that´s no reason to go free from this one..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Well, I haven't cheated at all. I just received like 25M from different hackers since May, obviously spent alot in houses and cars so I have now 19M left. Even got some haackers to fully upgrade my cars, wich that was really kind and I appreciate that shit. I tried using trainers today but none of them seem to load the game, even in offline.

Aside from never cheating in online, I'm probably marked as hacker too, because I received a fuck-ton of money from different players.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tecsy View Post
    man that shit talk xD R* can see what you inject (DLL check routine) and they make memory (memory check routine) checks + they log almost everything so you will be as fucked as everyone else Mr. "I say words that some not know and be cool".
    If you find typos you are allowed to sell them on EBay or Craigslist.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigBrainAFK For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (06-09-2015),Ronzo2012 (06-11-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Question Has anyone innocent been banned? Meaning you did NOT mod or use CE or any hacks.

I am curious as to how many innocents have been banned or punished for the actions of other modders. Meaning has anyone been banned for having cash bags on them by someone else? Has anyone been banned for having a car spawned for them? I only want to hear about your story if you have been banned for the actions of someone else modding or by any mod service. If you have ever used ScriptHookV and any mods at all on the banned account I don't want to hear about it.

I am only trying to find out whether people are being wiped or banned if someone cash drops them or spawns stuff for them. I don't give a fuck if you got banned for modding so don't even post if you did. The update is tomorrow or the day after and I would like to know if anyone innocent was banned. So post here with detail of why you think you were banned only if you did not mod, but were effected by mods.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tecsy View Post
    Well, no matter how well you hack, they ban you for stats. NOT ONLY CHECKING INTEGRITY OR DLL INJECTION
    Last edited by amell; 06-09-2015 at 07:25 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Well i'll have to remove my s*** then, thx for the info

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    vac ban
    rlly nigga

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jordan Belfort For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (06-09-2015),twilightmace (06-09-2015)

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast