Thread: World War III

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

World War III

How likely do you think World War 3 is?

I've been extremely into this topic lately and as much as I'd like to see a mushroom or two I just don't see it realistically happening. The way I see it, is that all countries are scared to make a move, because so many civilians are at stake but that also makes me think, Putin could be the one to wipe-out North Korea, surely he wouldn't care too much about NK civilians and Russia could possibly wipe them out before they could even flinch.

But that also takes me to the idea, if WWIII does break out, who would win? North Korea for sure would disappear but would USA fall as their economy crumbles due to investors and stocks dropping as death tolls soar and industry are blown away, with widespread of radiation. If this happened as unrealistic as this may sound to some, whats stopping Russia from pulling a global domination? They could easily piggy back North Koreas fight and use it to their advantage. Especially if they teamed up with China.

What're your thoughts? Am I completely off or do my strange ideas sound possible?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I'm just trying to not think about the WW3... If Russiaa team up with China, everything is over for the rest of the countries..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Eh.
    I for once, welcome our post apocalyptic overlords.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Onii-Chan <3 View Post
    How likely do you think World War 3 is?

I've been extremely into this topic lately and as much as I'd like to see a mushroom or two I just don't see it realistically happening. The way I see it, is that all countries are scared to make a move, because so many civilians are at stake but that also makes me think, Putin could be the one to wipe-out North Korea, surely he wouldn't care too much about NK civilians and Russia could possibly wipe them out before they could even flinch.

But that also takes me to the idea, if WWIII does break out, who would win? North Korea for sure would disappear but would USA fall as their economy crumbles due to investors and stocks dropping as death tolls soar and industry are blown away, with widespread of radiation. If this happened as unrealistic as this may sound to some, whats stopping Russia from pulling a global domination? They could easily piggy back North Koreas fight and use it to their advantage. Especially if they teamed up with China.

What're your thoughts? Am I completely off or do my strange ideas sound possible?
    Quote Originally Posted by wallercho View Post
    I'm just trying to not think about the WW3... If Russiaa team up with China, everything is over for the rest of the countries..
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirmol View Post
    Eh.
    I for once, welcome our post apocalyptic overlords.

Well it's A prophecy in the bible about the destruction of the USA, some people beieve "Mystery Babylon" is Antartica but I really don't see it.
    Mystery Babylon is A Mystery country in the future that would be destroyed by fire.

A few verses

For in a single hour such fabulous wealth has been destroyed!” Every shipmaster, passenger, and sailor, and all who make their living from the sea, will stand at a distance and cry out at the sight of the smoke rising from the fire that consumes her, saying, ‘What city was ever like this great city?’ 19Then they will throw dust on their heads as they weep and mourn and cry out: “Woe, woe to the great city, where all who had ships on the sea were enriched by her wealth! For in a single hour she has been destroyed

Therefore her plagues will come in one day—death and mourning and famine. And she will be utterly burned with fire, for strong is the Lord God who judges[d] her.

Well we have hints that could lead us to think mystery babylon is the USA. Like this verse right here
    Their bodies will lie in the street of the great city figuratively called Sodom and Egypt where their Lord was also crucified

Now look at words Sodom and Egypt, The USA is spiritually Sodom and Egypt. If you look back in Genesis of Sodom and Gmorrah it was A homosexual town that God destroyed. Now fast forward to present time the USA passed the Homo law and gays are allowed to have rights and etc. No other country match this, because in the other country your ass will be put to death. Except for Uk and other few places though.

Now the USA is spritualy Egypt. Now here how we know the USA is Egypt in A sense and it being mystery babylon.. wel in my opinion
    but if you look in citys like Las vegas what will you see, Egyptian Artifacts and buildings right?

Now when you look n the USA dollar what do you see??

Now let's head back to Exodus when the Egyptians Enslaved the Isralites.
    The Egyptians enslaved Israel with extreme labor without pay
    The Egyptians Fed their babys to crocodiles
    The Isralites build and made Egypt A beautiful and powerful place at that time

Now lets look at the Atlancic so called African American slave trade.. In other words the real bloodline Jews
    They was enslaved by the Europians with extreme labor without pay
    They build America and made it rich
    Some Europians fed the babys to crocodiles _term is called gator bait

Man I do not know how much more proof to give but the USA is getting nuked! It matches the hints of mystey city babylon. The USA is A great city/country that sit on many waters.

I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
    Again what was the USA like to the so called African Americans?? House of bondage

Lol you cant make this up. The acually Egypt was bondage to the isralites and the USA which is spiritual Egypt was bondage to the so called African American
    @Dab1996426 @Ahlwong what you guys think
    Last edited by cornerpath; 09-10-2017 at 01:01 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cornerpath For This Useful Post:

Rudol Von Stroheim (09-12-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Well it's A prophecy in the bible about the destruction of the USA, some people beieve "Mystery Babylon" is Antartica but I really don't see it.
    Mystery Babylon is A Mystery country in the future that would be destroyed by fire.

A few verses

For in a single hour such fabulous wealth has been destroyed!” Every shipmaster, passenger, and sailor, and all who make their living from the sea, will stand at a distance and cry out at the sight of the smoke rising from the fire that consumes her, saying, ‘What city was ever like this great city?’ 19Then they will throw dust on their heads as they weep and mourn and cry out: “Woe, woe to the great city, where all who had ships on the sea were enriched by her wealth! For in a single hour she has been destroyed

Therefore her plagues will come in one day—death and mourning and famine. And she will be utterly burned with fire, for strong is the Lord God who judges[d] her.

Well we have hints that could lead us to think mystery babylon is the USA. Like this verse right here
    Their bodies will lie in the street of the great city figuratively called Sodom and Egypt where their Lord was also crucified

Now look at words Sodom and Egypt, The USA is spiritually Sodom and Egypt. If you look back in Genesis of Sodom and Gmorrah it was A homosexual town that God destroyed. Now fast forward to present time the USA passed the Homo law and gays are allowed to have rights and etc. No other country match this, because in the other country your ass will be put to death. Except for Uk and other few places though.

Now the USA is spritualy Egypt. Now here how we know the USA is Egypt in A sense and it being mystery babylon.. wel in my opinion
    but if you look in citys like Las vegas what will you see, Egyptian Artifacts and buildings right?

The Egyptians enslaved Israel with extreme labor for free

Now lets look at the Atlancic so called African American slave trade.. In other words the real bloodline Jews

Man I do not know how much more proof to give but the USA is getting nuked! It matches the hints of mystey city babylon. The USA is A great city/country that sit on many waters.

I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
    Again what was the USA like to the so called African Americans?? House of bondage

Lol you cant make this up. The acually Egypt was bondage to the isralites and the USA which is spiritual Egypt was bondage to the so called African American
    BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Well it's A prophecy in the bible about the destruction of the USA, some people believe "Mystery Babylon" is Antartica but I really don't see it.

A few verses

I've never heard this theory before but damn!

I think if people use their logic in their decisions and don't act rationally WW3 is unlikely but with that said, it may be all the more likely. I mean we have a little kid with nukes, that's just asking for a war. As well as the fact that Russia and China are both unpredicatble in my opinion.

I'm not exactly one to look at the bible for relevant links as I feel that many things mentioned in the bible may show some similarities to events but may be relevant to any point in the time-frame and/or may just be coincidental.

Although I don't think this is far off point and I like the detailed post!

Stay Amazing <3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

A few verses

Well shit, it's in the fucking bible.
    Might as well start stoning gays and shizzle.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirmol View Post
    Well shit, it's in the fucking bible.
    Might as well start stoning gays and shizzle.
    That's the mpgh spirit i've been waiting for!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Onii-Chan <3 For This Useful Post:

Kou (09-10-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Well Revelation claims the 4 major nations will go to war together once all the signs of the second coming occurs (we've seen the majority pass)

If World War III does occur between USA, Russia, China, and North Korea, it will be no doubt another sign that the second coming is nearby, although we still cannot tell whether it will be in this century or the next since God is not bounded by time and wants to give us, Christians, the most time to spread the Good News.
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    WW3 would mean the world would end.
    I barely use MPGH IM, Send me a private message to reach me faster!
    Also I currently don't sell anything!

DD/MM/YYYY
    Joined MPGH: 07/02/2017
    Premium: 08/02/2017 - ∞
    Newsforce (HOTW): 07/06/2017 - ∞
    Publicist: 06/11/2017 - 12/04/2018
    Minion (Minecraft): 23/12/2017 - ∞
    Minion (Cryptocurrency Talks): 01/05/2018 - ∞

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I'm just gonna wait till majority of people die, and if only i survive somehow (JSS) , I'm gonna start a new religion and gather people on my side. it's late at night and im high af. it would be real cool tho

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by sinarz View Post
    I'm just gonna wait till majority of people die, and if only i survive somehow (JSS) , I'm gonna start a new religion and gather people on my side. it's late at night and im high af. it would be real cool tho
    This is definitely the way to go! You could be a king or even a god if you played your cards right

Thanks

A few verses

tl;dr

There are 13 levels to the pyramid which represent the original 13 colonies of America.

How you choose to interpenetrate that today is up to you.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

A few verses

Well it's A prophecy in the bible about the destruction of the USA

I stopped reading anything you said after reading the very first line, by your words, people can take a book serious all of the sudden? A BOOK that was WRITTEN by humans, not some holy god up in the heaven providing people with dumb/retarded visions, be more realistic, no book of bible says that dumbshit, if bible said that then why don't all of the Christians kill people that are homosexual or any other sexual oritation? Because BIBLE is full of bullshit, only people that know that are the people who live reality not live life by some fake "God" written book.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post

Well it's A prophecy in the bible about the destruction of the USA

I stopped reading anything you said after reading the very first line, by your words, people can take a book serious all of the sudden? A BOOK that was WRITTEN by humans, not some holy god up in the heaven providing people with dumb/retarded visions, be more realistic, no book of bible says that dumbshit, if bible said that then why don't all of the Christians kill people that are homosexual or any other sexual oritation? Because BIBLE is full of bullshit, only people that know that are the people who live reality not live life by some fake "God" written book.

Well for one if you read the bible you would know human wrote it, and the reason why christians wont kill is because "Who without sin cast the first stone" Jesus killed that act back in matthew. Also christianity has nothing to do with the bible, christianity is nothing but A diabolical institution created by man. Christianity majoriy of these churches will tell you the laws are done away with, you can get to heaven by only believing in Jesus. which is not true

No now I know why you don't believe the bible, its not because you think the bible is Bs, it's because of christianity. Christianity lied to you and said God is just all love! All hugs and Kisses and passing out teddy bears. So you believed that at one point and when you gotten older you looked at reality and seen horrinle things in the world, then you said how can GOD be love when all of this is happeing.

christanity is all A lie
    Laws are done away with
    God is only LOve
    White Jesus
    Celebrate pegan holidays

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast