Thread: Still Works?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Thumbs down Still Works?

I realize that hacking in AQW is becoming harder and harder, and i just wanted to ask, do quest Id's and Shop Id's still work? I've heard you get banned if you try it. I wanted to get Dage's rares through Shop\quest Id's, but really too worried.

If so, and it doesn't work, then what will become of us hackers? Will we go to AQ3D or just give up? Are there even any AQ3D hacks yet? Exploits for AQW Testing servers?

Things are slowing down all of a sudden, and i dont want to be the Herald of Bad news, but i don't think anyone doing much to keep Hacks of AQW Running. Olibolis Inactive, and we don't know who else will be too.

Thanks
    @TheJok3rsApprentice
    Don't worry bud. It'll all be good.
    I've been hanging on here for ages now, basically waiting to see some active members again so that I can leave, knowing it's not just going to die.
    Very gradually giving up though. I'm glad you see me as a valuable member here still though, I'm checking back once or twice a week.

However, it has always been the same. When one group of coders leave, another group eventually comes. And there's still people around - James is a busy guy, but he's still at it (slowly). As for AQ3D - the game is (technically) nothing like AQW - it's a whole new area to investigate and eventually someone will do so. I can't see anything happening very soon though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    As far as I know, shoploading has been patched.
    Moved to a different account: RedSpectrum.

Thanks
    Quest loading works. Shop loading works, however the sendLoadShop() function now checks your current room making shop loading more difficult.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Not all functions are working anymore. Most spammers get you an instaban (Golden ticket still works though) and shop loading requires you to be in the same room of the original shop.

I wonder if Dage's birthday shop still works somehow? I would kill to get Blademaster, but they probably removed it from the shop.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Muf4sa View Post
    Not all functions are working anymore. Most spammers get you an instaban (Golden ticket still works though) and shop loading requires you to be in the same room of the original shop.

I wonder if Dage's birthday shop still works somehow? I would kill to get Blademaster, but they probably removed it from the shop.
    Blademaster isn't that good tbh, I only use it for occasional PvP.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Atheoi For This Useful Post:

Muf4sa (06-15-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Some friend of mine said the same, but in Pvp this class seems (at least for me) unkillable. Some guy dueled me with Blademaster and he won twice with a 6k crit from the last skill.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    AQW is just about dead in my opinion because they are trying to implement to many rules for botting. Botting is not effecting or letting other players who don't bot have a disadvantage over the people that do. It just basically takes the people who don't bot more time, if AQW doesn't want to understand that and wants it main game and main revenue die then be as it may, I myself have stop working on anything regarding aqw and I might never get back to it, however I will still try to giveback to the community.

P.S: Don't load shops, don't create multiple accounts via same IP, Don't curse alot, Don't create multiple accounts with bad names (Shit that banned me on)
    I am xaviar if you know me as my old name.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."