Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Modifying CSGO's memory from a dll, in another process (example antivirus)

I Have some experience in C++ Programming, I am very familiar with the "debugger" type of hacks, which you run, they modify the game's memory and there you go. This method can be easily detected since vac can presumably see which process is writing/reading it's memory. But, what if i were to write my code in a dll, then force e.g an anti-virus program to load it to it's address space. Wouldn't it look like the anti-virus is modifying the game's memory? Do you have any experience about this method, is it easier or harder to detect? Thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Puddin Poppin' used this method and his OpenGL WH is still undetected. He also made his own Subtle-Aimbot using the same method which was detected months later.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by ZER0MEM0RY View Post
    I Have some experience in C++ Programming, I am very familiar with the "debugger" type of hacks, which you run, they modify the game's memory and there you go. This method can be easily detected since vac can presumably see which process is writing/reading it's memory. But, what if i were to write my code in a dll, then force e.g an anti-virus program to load it to it's address space. Wouldn't it look like the anti-virus is modifying the game's memory? Do you have any experience about this method, is it easier or harder to detect? Thanks.
    VAC3 doesn't have/use heuristics scanning, only signature scanning. So no they can't see which process is reading/writing data to its memory. Also software to change and edit your DLL/Exe's signature is currently enough to get past VAC3. Even if the DLL was injected via Anti-Virus, VAC3 would scan the memory of the Anti-Virus and still find the signature of your DLL, It would do nothing to hide it. This may work if VAC3 used heuristics scanning and not signature scanning.

Want to help me out? or just feed me? Feel free to donate.

Goals:

-
    - 300:
    - 500:
    - 750:
    - 1000:

-
    - 4500:
    - 5000:
    - 5500:
    - 6000:
    - 6500:
    - 7000:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueblood1 View Post
    VAC3 doesn't have/use heuristics scanning, only signature scanning. So no they can't see which process is reading/writing data to its memory. Also software to change and edit your DLL/Exe's signature is currently enough to get past VAC3. Even if the DLL was injected via Anti-Virus, VAC3 would scan the memory of the Anti-Virus and still find the signature of your DLL, It would do nothing to hide it. This may work if VAC3 used heuristics scanning and not signature scanning.
    Thank you for clearing this up.