Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodmaker17 View Post
    I didnt get any email from rock* WTF
    same no email or anything til I logged in

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I think they let me walk played 1680 hours atm total with my character and i am level 467 legit, maybe they think we can't ban him he is 100%fan.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CIKOMELANTIK View Post
    This is an automated message from Rockstar Games to inform you that your account has been flagged for violating our Online Features Code of Conduct and/or EULA, found here:

links

Accounts can become flagged as a result of automated statistical analysis or manual review of evidence for violations such as modding, hacking, exploiting or abusing game mechanics, or otherwise interfering with other players’ gameplay experience. Some actions taken in response to these flags may result in restrictions on functionality in GTA Online, such as a muted microphone, restrictions on UGC creation, or being restricted to the Cheater or Bad Sport Pools for matchmaking.

Repeated flags will result in longer and more restrictive penalties and we may permanently restrict your ability to access GTA Online. Certain actions, such as ISO/Memory modding or selling accounts may result in an immediate permanent ban.

Please note that this is a no-reply email address.

Rockstar Games

is it perma?
    no
    please read all of it before asking
    if you keep getting reported they could perma ban

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by YeAhx_ View Post
    Someone probably reported me and rockstar might have checked my account. One day I was using Equality mod (have been using this mod only, from beginning) and i accidentally used "All Achievements" and "All stats" lol.
    P.s. I like ur username, after all who doesnt like bewbz <3
    I used that too, and loads of other mods, Maxed everything. Still no ban, I ran around with god mode rekin' ppl too, a lot of reports, but no ban.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    LOL

Shared 1.4.000.000.000 muhahahahahah
    Total earned 10.9.000.000.000
    Last edited by deardutch; 06-16-2015 at 03:50 PM.

Thanks
    I think i got nailed for being santa clause.... 6/30/15 for me lol

As far as modders and cheaters go, meh... Never stop them all. Plus it seams to me that GTAO has a different class of players than gta4.

For instance, gtao seems like the video game version of the movie the purge... Only way to survive/have any fun is to use god mode as people just go on gtao to kill other players. Syre theres invite only sessions, but im amongst that group that has a life outside of video games and doesnt have any social club friends as most of my friends use consoles... Which i dont even own.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by deardutch View Post
    I think they let me walk played 1680 hours atm total with my character and i am level 467 legit, maybe they think we can't ban him he is 100%fan.
    Lol I find that hard to believe that your that high of a level and you're saying you're legit. It's like saying R* can stop modders.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by ichayd View Post
    Lol I find that hard to believe that your that high of a level and you're saying you're legit. It's like saying R* can stop modders.
    You seriously dont believe me ? never heard of ps3 transfer if u dont believe me add me and look my profile on social club i posted a pic to about in to played 1700 hours online so if u can count

Bye
    Last edited by deardutch; 06-19-2015 at 08:12 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    You seriously dont believe me ? never heard of ps3 transfer if u dont believe me add me and look my profile on social club i posted a pic to about in to played 1700 hours online so if u can count

Bye
    Lmao I don't even know what you're doing with your life to be in that level.

BYE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by ichayd View Post
    Lmao I don't even know what you're doing with your life to be in that level.

BYE
    Dont be so jealous u noob i have a better life then u that's for sure.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Dont be so jealous u noob i have a better life then u that's for sure.
    LOL the only thing you need part of your life is summer school and re-taking ELA. lmao.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by 2MuchDrama View Post
    LOL the only thing you need part of your life is summer school and re-taking ELA. lmao.
    Wtf are u even doing here spamming 100 post in 3 days and talking to everybody you know better dude u dont have a life and you pretend you have it lol.

I am finished school and i am engineer so stfu your mouth.I see on your page u listen only to metal so u are brainless anyway.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Wtf are u even doing here spamming 100 post in 3 days and talking to everybody you know better dude u dont have a life and you pretend you have it lol.

I am finished school and i am engineer so stfu your mouth.I see on your page u listen only to metal so u are brainless anyway.
    You can't claim that i have no life, you DON'T know me in fact. You're trying to be hard ass telling people how they have no lifes but you don't even know them??? lmao...
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Lol he's talking to everybody because he want to help the community, I don't believe that you're an engineer because of your immaturity. Lol #sorrynotsorry

Thanks

i feel alot of salt coming from you lol seems to me your hostile to someone for saying you have no life but yet you were the one bragging about how long you have played the game so in my eyes you set yourself up

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast