Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Wink Oh this is where im supose to do an introduction huh?

A woman that asks for everything... gets nothing... A woman that asks for nothing... gets everything.. But u will never loose women chasing money & success..... always keep in mind that money is NOT success... but merely progress...

I am of Native American decent of the Ottawa tribe and my other half is Dutch,so anyone with any racial derogetory comments about Native Americans and I am from Chicago SO GO BEARS!!...So let me continue to give you the break down,allot of things interest me....music,poetry,and technology,computers,programing,doing the impossible are my passion..I love to see smiles, and the sound of sincere laughter....I am a very sentimental (now hold on... Dont get it twisted with SOFTnMENTAL... just sayin) and adamant person..Just remember the glass is neither half-full nor half-empty: it's twice as big as it needs to be.., right now Im just lookin for some down to earth people to kick it with that share some of my same values......I know that I just said a mouth/mind full, that is completely different from the vibe of most of 2days society, so feel free to do as u feel @ this point... ***NOW BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM***

Now a Little more about myself I am a scorpio so here goes....

Scorpio
    October 23 - November 21
    Scorpio is the eighth Sign of the Zodiac, and you shouldn't take that lightly. You shouldn't take Scorpios lightly, either. Those born under this Sign are dead serious in their mission to learn about others. There's no fluff or chatter for Scorpios, either: these folks will zero in on the essential questions, gleaning the secrets that lie within. Scorpios concern themselves with beginnings and endings, and are unafraid of either; they also travel in a world which is black and white and has little use for gray. The curiosity of Scorpios is immeasurable, which may be why they are such adept investigators. These folks love to probe and know how to get to the bottom of things. The fact that they have a keen sense of intuition certainly helps.

It's the Scorpion which symbolizes Scorpios, and it's no accident. Much like the Scorpion would rather kill itself than be killed, those born under this Sign are the ones who are in ultimate control of their destiny. It is life on the Scorpion's terms, too, since these folks promote their agenda (they are quite the executives) and see to it that things go forward. Others may find this overbearing (it can be) and even self-destructive, but that's the beauty of the Scorpion: these folks have tremendous regenerative powers, much like the literal Scorpion can lose its tail and promptly grow a new one. Fearless Scorpions rarely lose, per se, they just keep on going, since they are stubborn and determined to succeed (this Scorpio trait is in keeping with the Fixed Quality assigned to this Sign). Scorpios work as hard as they do so they can someday sit back and feel satisfied with themselves. These folks are intense, passionate and filled with desire. They're also complex and secretive, so don't expect to get much out of them, lest they become suspicious and exit stage left. It's best not to bet against Scorpios, either, since these folks are surprisingly resourceful.
    Those with Venus in Scorpio are the ones most likely to take a mystical, magical ride in the name of love. The fact that these folks are already mysterious serves to enhance the journey. Intense and powerful, those with this placement make for the most passionate and exciting of lovers. A bit naughty? You bet! That Scorpion in the House of Love can inflict a bite which will linger longer, and a darned sexy one at that. These are individuals who want it all: a connection on an intellectual, spiritual and physical level is the bare minimum. Added to that must be zest, fire and an intensity of epic proportions! With Venus in Scorpio, finding mates is not a problem. What will ensue, however, will be most interesting! Even so, these folks want their relationships to be keepers, valuing as they do a solid connection with a loyal partner. Anything short of this could break this lover's heart in two. That said, those with their Venus in Scorpio will be most blissful with someone who can match their passion and zest step for step. This game of love will be hot, but it's the end game which matters most.

Okay ,well think that should about do it lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Only a girl would write that much. You may not be a troll. Welcome

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    lol..well better that it makes sense then someone not being able to understand it lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Welcome, *slowly steps back*

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    You took that much time to write all that geez, well seeing you took so long and seem not to be a troll I won't say "Tits or GTFO" I'll say welcome to MPGH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    erm, hello?
    you gave us a hell of an introduction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I can ban you for whatever reason I want, ******.

Banned for being a ******.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    read up to "a woman" then stopped reading.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Well thanks for the welcome even the ones who didnt read

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by legendaryhack View Post
    Welcome, *slowly steps back*
    Welcome *slowly folows*