Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

From Organized Chaos

Ban Appeal from and for @Organized Chaos
    Everything typed here is from @Organized Chaos even the past 2 lines.

I understand that I flamed, or just a joke/ insult, and that you can abuse me for that.
    But abuse goes sometimes a little far okay?
    Like I understand because I am CS that I can get banned for flame for 3 days.
    That is abuse that I can take, being banned because I have a tag that lets GMs+ able to ban me for flame.
    But then when you take that 3 day ban and extend it to a 13 day ban, that is being downright ignorant.
    I will gladly take my 3 day ban.
    But there is a clear line when it comes to banning a cs for flame and being a huge prick and abusing by extraordinary amounts.

I am probably guessing NormenJaydenFBI (Note from me, Riigged, his text title DID used to be something about infracting abusing xD, also his name is now @Jim Morrison) banned me, okay just because you got GM recently and there is a MPGH trend "Why Normen why..." going around doesn't mean you can just abuse abuse abuse, there a limitations when it comes to being professional and being a huge jerk with your powers.

I am not really that mad, I am just a little frustrated that some people abuse their powers to make themselves look better in others eyes.
    That is really low guys...Time to grow up just a huge fyi.

https://pastebin.com/ZmuEtJZu
    Last edited by Riigged; 06-18-2015 at 12:52 PM.