Hot

how far does space go

Does it ever end?
    might the sky be green far away?
    does space even exist?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    In ordinance with general physical laws, one being relativity stating the limited earth, common sense like the fact that we can't even imagine reaching the end of it, and standard facts such as a star being about 33 billion miles away from earth, it is arguable (as of now) 99.9% likely that space is UNlimited. Oh and, a satelite alone is proof it exists. Technically 'empty space' does not exist, although.

The limitless size of space is some thing why it and my dick have so much in common, if you'd like to see further proof.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Toymaker View Post
    In ordinance with general physical laws, one being relativity stating the limited earth, common sense like the fact that we can't even imagine reaching the end of it, and standard facts such as a star being about 33 billion miles away from earth, it is arguable (as of now) 99.9% likely that space is UNlimited. Oh and, a satelite alone is proof it exists. Technically 'empty space' does not exist, although.

The limitless size of space is some thing why it and my dick have so much in common, if you'd like to see further proof.
    That's not to say that the universe can't stop growing, at this point it's expanding out but given the existence of dark matter is confirmed, the universe will at one point stop growing and deflate back into a state of singularity. If this were to be true then the universe would go through cycles of rapid expansion and deflations.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    but what if you get out of the universe?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Shit is just extremely weird to grasp or fucking fathom, I think about shit like this all the time when I am high, from an educated stand point, and end up clueless.

Another weird question, or a request rather - think of a color you have never seen before.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjlasjla View Post
    but what if you get out of the universe?
    You yourself are part of the universe, even if you could get outside the universe (and that's a BIG if, like MASSIVE, like an IF larger then the universe), then you would in effect expand the universe and the space you take up would be part of the universe. So you really can't get out of the universe.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot