Thanks

Is there a point playing now?

Now that modders have the power to ban people, is there a point playing?
    Do we risk using mods, or going against other modders with mods, only to get ourselves banned?
    And what happens then?
    Do all the modders just ban each other until someone snaps and bans an entire session of players?
    I was placed in a session full of Russians, thinking the US servers must be empty from all the modders than got banned. But now i have to worry about modders joining my session or not pissing them off.
    The only way left to play now is invite only.

R* is too lazy to completely rewrite GTA:O or just ban people using any asi injected in online.
    They might as well shut down the game and say "Thanks for playing, it was legit while it lasted."
    Last edited by powertome; 06-18-2015 at 11:38 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Yeah seems so Im glad I didnt piss of hackers to much earlier as I was talking so much shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by powertome View Post
    Now that modders have the power to ban people, is there a point playing?
    Do we risk using mods, or going against other modders with mods, only to get ourselves banned?
    And what happens then?
    Do all the modders just ban each other until someone snaps and bans an entire session of players?
    I was placed in a session full of Russians, thinking the US servers must be empty from all the modders than got banned. But now i have to worry about modders joining my session or not pissing them off.
    The only way left to play now is invite only.

R* is too lazy to completely rewrite GTA:O or just ban people using any asi injected in online.
    They might as well shut down the game and say "Thanks for playing, it was legit while it lasted."
    I really don't know any mods that can give out MODS/SKINS to other users forcefully for guns. But i'm sure if a modder bans you and you go to rockstar support, they will revert the ban for sure.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    I agree so playing Story mode with RLD crack offline with mods its better then online as can create a virtual online but without real people banning you or crashing your game dint think i would enjoy it but i do just wanna get the heists hacked to story mode then will be great.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by debbfar View Post
    I agree so playing Story mode with RLD crack offline with mods its better then online as can create a virtual online but without real people banning you or crashing your game dint think i would enjoy it but i do just wanna get the heists hacked to story mode then will be great.
    Well it is still fun to play SP with mods but you can go in to invite session only and invite your friends or users in MPGH. Then just mess around.

Thanks
    it think modder not unlock your army skin but that's the way how r* ban you
    i got ban like that, unlocked many army weapon skin (not by myself, ofc) but when i'm playing alone in solo session