Thanks

Non-Rockstar servers

Instead of wasting time trying to bypass the banning system, why not create something as they did for GTA:SA? It didn't have any multiplayer at all, that I know of, but it does now.

I'm sure someone's going to step in and point out that a lot of things may not work like missions and heists.

I don't care for those. Trying to do a heist with a mortal who can't keep from dying every 5 mins is a challenge itself. Then there's the waiting. Most days it takes 30 mins of waiting for a 4th person if you don't have a lot of friends and THEN you have to hope that they don't die a million times, lose connection, or lose power on their puny laptop.

It could be just like GTAIV. No banning, no missions, no nothing except free roam and peace of mind.... sort of.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Gettheclicker View Post
    Instead of wasting time trying to bypass the banning system, why not create something as they did for GTA:SA? It didn't have any multiplayer at all, that I know of, but it does now.

I'm sure someone's going to step in and point out that a lot of things may not work like missions and heists.

I don't care for those. Trying to do a heist with a mortal who can't keep from dying every 5 mins is a challenge itself. Then there's the waiting. Most days it takes 30 mins of waiting for a 4th person if you don't have a lot of friends and THEN you have to hope that they don't die a million times, lose connection, or lose power on their puny laptop.

It could be just like GTAIV. No banning, no missions, no nothing except free roam and peace of mind.... sort of.
    Would be sweet ! yeah the amount of retards for doing heist is a ridiculous number of people. ha.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    There is plenty of people already doing so, since launch and getting communities hyped before the game even launched on PC. Not hard to find either.

Thanks
    So you're saying there's already servers I can join that aren't connected to Rockstar and I can join even after a ban has been implemented?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Gettheclicker View Post

I kind of disagree with the fact that you want it to be like GTAIV because it gets really boring when all you're doing is killing people. It is way funner for it to have missions and heist etc. Yea you have a point on the heist part but at least you actually have an objective and it's a fun challenge.

Thanks
    The heists are more annoying than trolls spawning crap on you. Even when I used the trainers and played the hardest part and took the shortcuts people still found a way to fail. It took me a week just to complete the Prison heist. Nobody listened or knew how to fly a damn plane. Oh and a few times the idiot in the buzzard kept shooting down police helicopters that were directly above me. Funny fails but still.... fails. I try to play with the mortals and help them but replaying the same setup/heist all flippin day really gets on your nerves. You'd think after the first 5, 10, or 20 they'd figure it out.

GTAIV freemode wasn't THAT boring either. The Simple Native Trainer was used to make many interesting things. Blenders, ramps, and hideouts to have shootouts. I made a BTTF delorean mock-up and pieced it together with 20 objects stuck to an invisible chopper. People loved it, until they aimed at it and crashed. Spawning car shells wasn't such a good idea but damn was it cool. Other people had roleplay servers or set up race tracks around the city. If it weren't for how unstable it is with car mods I'd still be playing it.
    Last edited by Gettheclicker; 06-19-2015 at 09:33 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    https://fivem.net/

This is what you are looking for.
    I ΓУPΞ LIҜΞ Д БФSS, УФЦЯ ДЯGЦMΞИΓ I$ IИVДLłD

Thanks
    Sounds exactly like what I'm looking for... Suck it Rockstar.... SUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK IIIIIIITTTTTTT

Thanks
    PROS AND CONS OF ROCKSTAR-SERVER-PLAYERHOST VS MULTI-THEFT-AUTO CUSTOM-RULES HOST.
    I personally at this point, am sick of Rockstars terrible way of running the online game and community like a scientist who jabs rats with a potentially fatal needle of unwilling experimentation.

Rockstar Servers:
    1.What i call, "Fun Police" algorithms: (designed to slow down or reduce how much fun youre having..... yeah literally, im not joking)
    -Cooldown timers on ordering or replacing vehicles.
    -Cooldown on ordering your mechanic (whome you FUCKING PAY TO WORK FOR YOU)
    -High fee's for blowing up other players vehicles (in a grand..theft...auto game *rolls eyes*)
    -High upper-tier weapon ammunition costs (having fun with an RPG for 20 seconds costs you 5-10 minutes of quick-mission farming to regain)
    -Any PVP kill or self-defense kill gaining you police stars overdramatically.
    -Any stealth melee kill or Silent-Weapon stealth kill still giving you police stars even though there are no witnesses or sign of actual detection.
    -Minimum spec required: Broadband internet connection and 65gb HDD space right? Well Custom races are less than 200kb to download. Why Rockstar (for no good reason on next gen and PC) can you only place a small amount of objects equivalent to less than 200kb?....everyone with broadband (even 1mb) can download a 10mb file in less than 30 seconds. Not even MUSIC2000 for PS1 is as stingy as you are!
    -Forced and very very limited game-modes.
    -No true anticheat technology.
    -Disabling the Stock market..
    -insert about a thousand things here

2. Shoddy Business practices:
    -Changed price to $79 on steam right before the summer sale and falsifying that there was actually a %off deal when infact it was the same price. DICK MOVE.
    -Forceful marking trying to make you buy Shark Cards, gating FUN to REAL LIFE MONEY (again, point #1)
    -Even having a leveling system at all in a GTA game to gate how much fun you can have, limited to how much KoreanMissions you have grinded, or Shark Cards you have bought (lets face it everyone modded money in or took money from other modders with NO REGRET)

I could add so much to this post (literally havent even got started on Rockstars bullshit) but i think you get the point. Multi-Theft-Auto was chaotic yes, but 1000 times more fun than this shit, and it was a hell of a lot more customizable.

Turning on Zombie Mod and playing online with friends, PRICELESS MEMORIES.

I made a kickass race track in the sky, on GTA5 if i try making a sky-racetrack the bitch is complaining 'i dont have enough memory' like its a fukin pre-gen consoles bitch.
    Last edited by snakewildlife; 06-21-2015 at 05:20 PM.

Thanks
    Those are good points but the one that annoys me the most, Pegasus. The tools I used did not yet include the new cars and planes so I still had to use Pegasus. Teleporting there and it says "Sorry we couldn't deliver" or driving back and fourth between hangers at LSC "sorry we couldn't deliver" and THEN if you don't teleport you have make sure no one steals your shit before you get there. WORST IDEA EVER!

There are soo many cry babies in the legit servers. If you go the the support website and just scroll through, it's enough to want a refund.
    "Hackers stole my guns"
    "Hackers gave me money" - I mean REALLY? WHO THE HELL cries about free money???
    Hackers hackers hackers this that and everything else!
    "I got banned but I play legitimately!" - Seems to be, your fault or not you still have to wait 2 weeks for someone to fix your situation BAHAHAHAH!

Their setup is a joke and I can't wait for the day it gets torn to bits by hackers or over run by them like in GTAIV. You could always tell who didn't have the trainer as they were the only ones in freemode dying!
    Last edited by Gettheclicker; 06-22-2015 at 06:37 PM.