Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

MPGH CA Auto-Inject

My unlimited .dll injector.. I've put it with the new interface and added a few more features.

Instructions --

Load Any Amount Of .dll Files As You Wish.
    Click Auto-Inject and Run CA

If Close After Injection Is Checked The Program Will Wait Until CA Closes Before Closing Itself.

F1 Exits The Program.

FAQ --

Q -- I Click On Auto-Inject But The Injector Does NOT Work.

A -- To Make Sure That You ACTUALLY Clicked Auto-Inject, The Program Will No Longer Move. After You Click Auto-Inject The Program Will Stop Completely.

Virus Scans --

Virustotal. MD5: 9267a49fc79338dacae39e041a5bae50

CA Auto-Inject.rar MD5:9267a49fc79338dacae39e041a5bae50 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

Screen Shot --

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Want Your Name On My Programs??
    Read >>>
    THIS THREAD <<<
    Last edited by Grim; 12-02-2009 at 09:26 PM.
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Grim For This Useful Post:

-yuasuka- (12-15-2009),acess4 (12-06-2009),aesan (12-06-2009),arth (01-13-2010),BlindNova (12-18-2009),ccman32 (05-05-2012),Coolmen5 (01-16-2010),CorkyW (12-17-2009),dohp111 (12-03-2009),dylon510 (01-16-2010),elitekami (01-12-2010),ExtremelyAverage (01-13-2010),Flash- (12-07-2009),fubusa (12-28-2009),iacb1s (12-14-2009),IHelper (12-07-2009),ikillyou1996 (12-28-2009),ImaKid (12-07-2009),iSuk_atCA (07-14-2012),MacTheSack (12-14-2009),Mr White (08-10-2012),nath30 (12-16-2009),ramaustus (12-02-2009),redking (01-08-2010),ScathDeSolas (12-18-2009),Shadowraccon (12-15-2009),shoodyboody (05-02-2012),Svennn_ (01-12-2010),tdragon360 (12-21-2009),thechipmyster (12-03-2009),Trunky (12-13-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by spare2 View Post
    You know what the funny thing is?
    You think I am complete dumb and dunno what what you are doing.
    But in fact you are wrong in a couple of places,
    first, if you wanted to make a option to close injector after process exits, why did you name it "Close after Injection?", that makes completely no sense unless you don't know what those three word means.
    second of all, in your program, you use the function ProcessWait Close(Engine.exe) which pauses script execution until process does not exists. After Engine.exe exits, you try to get the handle of Engine.exe again and clear its library, but it ALREADY exited. You CANNOT get the handle of a exited process. What you tried to do will always fail to execute.
    i think i know what i am doing a bit better than you.. it's not the handle of Engine.exe i am trying to resolve, its the PID, Process ID.. and yea there are two separate calls for it to resolve the PID, once after the process runs, and once after the process closes.. Here's why since you honestly THINK you know what you're talking about yet you still have no clue and you wont LEAVE ME ALONE ABOUT NOTHING.

The PID and HWND are identifiers as to the running program you are trying to interact with. Doing ProcessExists for Engine.exe resolves the PID for the RUNNING application, while redoing it after the process closes resolves the PID for the CLOSING application. Just because the process is no longer running does NOT mean the process no longer EXISTS.

IF the SECOND attempt at resolving the PID should fail, then if you knew anything, it would go with the first declaration of the variable from the RUNNING process, however IF the PID changes from RUNNING to CLOSING then the variable would change as well to make sure that the injected .dll files are freed correctly.

I dont care how many of my scripts you can decompile and look through. If you wanted me to teach this shit to you then you need to come at it a better way, cuz you're starting to piss me off with this bullshit acting like you know more about what I am doing, than what YOU are doing.

Keep reading tho, you might catch a clue eventually.. And i guess i'm gonna have to start packing my programs since i can't trust you noobs to just believe the things i say, instead i have to go into such DAMN detail about every little thing since you don't understand the up most simplest of things.

If you think you know it all then post me the script from MY application in the way that YOU fixed it.

and i can GUARANTEE that it will NEVER fail.
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Grim For This Useful Post:

SethSkyler® Backup (12-04-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by WarPathSin666 View Post
    i think i know what i am doing a bit better than you.. it's not the handle of Engine.exe i am trying to resolve, its the PID, Process ID.. and yea there are two separate calls for it to resolve the PID, once after the process runs, and once after the process closes.. Here's why since you honestly THINK you know what you're talking about yet you still have no clue and you wont LEAVE ME ALONE ABOUT NOTHING.

The PID and HWND are identifiers as to the running program you are trying to interact with. Doing ProcessExists for Engine.exe resolves the PID for the RUNNING application, while redoing it after the process closes resolves the PID for the CLOSING application. Just because the process is no longer running does NOT mean the process no longer EXISTS.

IF the SECOND attempt at resolving the PID should fail, then if you knew anything, it would go with the first declaration of the variable from the RUNNING process, however IF the PID changes from RUNNING to CLOSING then the variable would change as well to make sure that the injected .dll files are freed correctly.

I dont care how many of my scripts you can decompile and look through. If you wanted me to teach this shit to you then you need to come at it a better way, cuz you're starting to piss me off with this bullshit acting like you know more about what I am doing, than what YOU are doing.

Keep reading tho, you might catch a clue eventually.. And i guess i'm gonna have to start packing my programs since i can't trust you noobs to just believe the things i say, instead i have to go into such DAMN detail about every little thing since you don't understand the up most simplest of things.

If you think you know it all then post me the script from MY application in the way that YOU fixed it.

Very awesome comeback.
    +Thanks
    +Rep

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WarPathSin666 View Post

I am no AutoIt expert, but in .Net, I would attempt to Process.Kill(); Engine.exe before it exits. That would instantly close the process without it saving any data. This is one reason why autoIt is not a good language to be dealing with window APIs and calling DLL functions.
    P.S. You realize it only returns 1 if the process no longer EXISTS.
    Code:
    ProcessWait Close

Pauses script execution until a given process does not exist.

ProcessWait Close ( "process" [, timeout] )
    Smart comeback but you realize you didn't do what you mentioned above?
    Code:
    Func _FREEREMOTEDLL($HMODULE, $PROCESS)
    	Local $RET, $ERR = 0
    	Local $HPROCESS = _GETPROCHANDLE($PROCESS)
    	If Not $HPROCESS Then
    		$ERR = 7
    	Else
    		Local $FREELIBRARY = _GETPROCADDRESS(_WinAPI_GetModuleHandle("kernel32.dll"), "FreeLibrary")
    		$RET = _CREATEREMOTETHREAD($HPROCESS, $FREELIBRARY, $HMODULE)
    		If Not $RET Then
    			$ERR = 12
    		Else
    			_WinAPI_WaitForSingleObject($RET)
    			_WinAPI_CloseHandle($RET)
    		EndIf
    		_WinAPI_CloseHandle($HPROCESS)
    	EndIf
    	Return SetError($ERR, 0, Number(($ERR = 0)))
    EndFunc
    Func _GETPROCHANDLE($PROCESS)
    	Local $HPROCESS = 0
    	Local $PERMISSION = BitOR(2, 8, 32)
    	If IsInt($PROCESS) Then
    		If $PROCESS > 0 Then
    			Local $RET = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "ptr", "OpenProcess", "dword", $PERMISSION, "int", 0, "dword", $PROCESS)
    			If ((Not @error) And $RET[0]) Then
    				$HPROCESS = $RET[0]
    			EndIf
    		EndIf
    	EndIf
    	Return SetError(Number(($HPROCESS = 0)), 0, $HPROCESS)
    You can never know if "_GETPROCHANDLE" fails, because it even if $PROCESS isn't an int, it still returns 0.

And BTW, the coding scipt for autoIT .dll injection can be found with a click of a button on google, so I don't know if you really did that yourself or not. And considering your style of recording things down and coding, it's very doubtful you did it from scratch. If you had to look at a reference while you coded that thing. That shows you don't know much either.
    Last edited by spare2; 12-04-2009 at 01:13 AM.

Thanks
    And BTW, the coding scipt for autoIT .dll injection can be found with a click of a button on google, so I don't know if you really did that yourself or not. And considering your style of recording things down and coding, it's very doubtful you did it from scratch. If you had to look at a reference while you coded that thing. That shows you don't know much either.
    He never copy and pastes. His work is his own work

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by randomhacker View Post
    He never copy and pastes. His work is his own work
    I know your sticking up for WPS cause he is awesome, but I doubt he does the whole code by himself.
    Every good coder or programmer takes some source code.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I am no AutoIt expert, but in .Net, I would attempt to Process.Kill(); Engine.exe before it exits. That would instantly close the process without it saving any data. This is one reason why autoIt is not a good language to be dealing with window APIs and calling DLL functions.
    P.S. You realize it only returns 1 if the process no longer EXISTS.
    Code:
    ProcessWait Close

Pauses script execution until a given process does not exist.

ProcessWait Close ( "process" [, timeout] )
    Smart comeback but you realize you didn't do what you mentioned above?
    Code:
    Func _FREEREMOTEDLL($HMODULE, $PROCESS)
    	Local $RET, $ERR = 0
    	If Not $HPROCESS Then
    		$ERR = 7
    	Else
    		Local $FREELIBRARY = _GETPROCADDRESS(_WinAPI_GetModuleHandle("kernel32.dll"), "FreeLibrary")
    		$RET = _CREATEREMOTETHREAD($HPROCESS, $FREELIBRARY, $HMODULE)
    		If Not $RET Then
    			$ERR = 12
    		Else
    			_WinAPI_WaitForSingleObject($RET)
    			_WinAPI_CloseHandle($RET)
    		EndIf
    		_WinAPI_CloseHandle($HPROCESS)
    	EndIf
    	Return SetError($ERR, 0, Number(($ERR = 0)))
    EndFunc
    Func _GETPROCHANDLE($PROCESS)
    	Local $HPROCESS = 0
    	Local $PERMISSION = BitOR(2, 8, 32)
    	If IsInt($PROCESS) Then
    		If $PROCESS > 0 Then
    			Local $RET = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "ptr", "OpenProcess", "dword", $PERMISSION, "int", 0, "dword", $PROCESS)
    			If ((Not @error) And $RET[0]) Then
    				$HPROCESS = $RET[0]
    			EndIf
    		EndIf
    	EndIf
    	Return SetError(Number(($HPROCESS = 0)), 0, $HPROCESS)
    You can never know if "_GETPROCHANDLE" fails, because it even if $PROCESS isn't an int, it still returns 0.

you should really KNOW the language before judging on it..

And if you think for one second that the Include file you found is the SAME Include file im using for my program. then use my script with that include file to create your own injector.

I've got 100 bucks says that you fail so hard you'll never figure out how to do it properly.. And yea i do know that the Include file for injection is available at the click of a mouse on google.. But the point of it is that you need to know how to fix the include itself to make it work properly.

Also if i'm not mistaken.. that Func you put in that post says and i quote
    If Not $HPROCESS Then
    $ERR = 7
    Else
    which means that the @error will be set to 7 if _GETPROCHANDLE function fails.. and the part u forgot about _GETPROCHANDLE was the details of it.

Code:
    ; Name...........: _GetProcHandle
    ; Description ...: Opens a process with specific rights
    ; Syntax.........: _GetProcHandle($process)
    ; Parameters ....: $process - PID of the remote process
    ; Return values .: Success - Returns a handle to the remote process
    ;                  Failure - Returns 0 and Sets @Error to 1
    ; Author ........: Erik Pilsits
    ; Modified.......:
    ; Remarks .......:
    ; Related .......:
    ; Link ..........;
    ; Example .......;
    ;
    and i'm pretty sure that success returns the handle whether its an int or not but mostly NOT because the handle its trying to retrieve from Engine.exe is "Combat_Arms" and not a number / integer. and failure does return 0, but it sets the @error to 1.. why would it return an Integer when the data its given to retrieve information from is an integer itself..

Here's what i mean.

$PID = ProcessExists("Engine.exe") < Returns an Int like "198567"
    $hWnd = _GETPROCHANDLE($PID) < Returns "Combat_Arms" / whatever the current window handle of the process is.

so i don't really understand why you are asking me shit about stuff you don't even want to know about since you obviously have the files available for reading you just want me to explain it to you so you can understand it? or is it that you are too lazy to actually read and simply want me to tell you?

thats about all i understood from what you're getting at, but here's my next statement to you. If you feel that i have not explained myself properly or my script properly or if you feel that there is some understanding that you are not getting completely, please go somewhere else with it, because i am at my full capacity for annoyances with you. explain it to you and you ask again, explain it better and you ask again, explain the better explanation and yet you ask again.. i'm not replying to any more of your posts, questions, or calls of insecurity, or whatever your goal is by decompiling my programs and asking me about every little detail in the script itself..

READ THE SCRIPTS, LEARN FROM THE SCRIPTS, AND IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS UNDERSTANDING SOMETHING ASK NICELY!!

seriously how hard is it to ask nicely about something you don't understand? is it really necessary to act so rude because you can't wrap your head around a simple concept?

OH AND ONE MORE THING.. i completely forgot the top of your post.. the part about using processkill to instantly close the game without it saving said data.. you're wrong.. if the injected .dll is never freed from injection then the data left behind by it will still be left behind, no matter how you close the game. End Task, ALT+F4, normal closing or anything. you have to free the .dll in order to completely remove its data and signatures from the game..

of course .NET injectors work to the point of getting the files injected to do what they do.. but they fail because they leave so many signatures behind for Nexon or whoever to find and not only patch the .dll hack itself, but the injector.

here's an example of that.. That0n3guy, aka eddie, made 3 injectors within a month because Nexon detected and patched them.. xFaith had to remake his v2.0 injector because Nexon detected one single line of code from it and patched it.. Mine however will take a lot longer to detect or patch because it removes the data and signatures before closing.

Quote Originally Posted by SethSkyler® Backup View Post
    I know your sticking up for WPS cause he is awesome, but I doubt he does the whole code by himself.
    Every good coder or programmer takes some source code.
    you're correct.. i didn't do the full code myself.. i do have people who help me understand what i dont grasp.. and as you can see from that guys post, he got the same include file i got for injection, but the actual injection code doesn't work for games, it had to be modified in order for it to work, which no i didn't do that entirely alone

@spare2

you see my script since you decompiled it, then you can see the list of include files i have.. find the one that says

#include <_1.au3>

thats the modified injection source i made.. you'll notice that the other include files have multiple recalls of the .au3 files.. no reason at all really.. i just made sure that i had all the include files from my test scripts by copying and pasting them into that script, so a bunch of them were doubled since i didnt feel like removing the duplicates.. Do you see any other include file for injecting? for example the files for injection are named InjectDll OR InjectPID.. so is there #include <InjectDll.au3> or <InjectPID.au3>?
    Last edited by Grim; 12-04-2009 at 02:52 AM.
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    WPS did you spend an hour writing that?

That is like a term paper

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by SethSkyler® Backup View Post
    WPS did you spend an hour writing that?

That is like a term paper
    it did take a little time to type out lol.. but good god that guy is really pissin me off..

First he decompiled my program.. big no no.
    Second he has the uncontrollable URGE to ask stupid questions about simple things

and lastly what really pisses me off is that not only did he decompile MY shit, AND tell me about, but the stupid questions he's asking are in a way that just comes off as conceded and egotistical as if he were to know about the subject, yet everything he says is about me not making sense when i don't understand anything he's trying to say... so my answers to him are just shots in the dark at an attempt to give him the answer he's lookin for.. but when i tell him as best i can he comes back with "you didn't answer my question"..

and if you read the last few posts he made you can almost sense that he's trying to talk about the scripting language instead of windows which is what he was actually referring to when he said my system of freeing the dll files would fail.. the processwai***ose() function waits until a process is no longer running before continuing the script.. but you gotta know about windows before you can properly do anything with scripting languages.. you have to know the inner workings of YOUR operating system before being able to script a program that can run on it...

people never want to do what is right to get where they want to go.. they just want to be able to program and that is it.. they dont want to learn about windows first, they don't want to learn the actual syntax or even the real meanings for each function or command.. they just want to be able to do it, and they don't care about anything else.. thats why we have so many fail programmers around.. they all use source codes and expect to learn every single detail they need to know just from cliff notes.. morons...

^^^^ That Entire Message Took 3 Min. 25 Sec. ^^^^^
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    hey im runnin vista 32 bit it downloads the file fine i save it to a folder but when i try to open it it just keeps goign to the screen where you open or save it does anyone know whats wrong??? BTW this has happened to a couple files ive tried here idk whats wrong any help would be appriciated

Thanks
    Freaking Awesome!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    + i dont see why all you dicks come around trying to correct people when they post this stuff to HELP YOU they share their stuff with us seriously you pieces of crap need to get a life and quit criticising people seriously sorry for spam had to say tht

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Flyhigh666 For This Useful Post:

Grim (12-05-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyhigh666 View Post
    + i dont see why all you dicks come around trying to correct people when they post this stuff to HELP YOU they share their stuff with us seriously you pieces of crap need to get a life and quit criticising people seriously sorry for spam had to say tht
    spam?? i don't see any spam
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Good release Sin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash- View Post
    Good release Sin