Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post

You are honestly the most autistic person I've spoken to in a long time on here its fucking hilarious how you make assumptions and points out of thin air
    You are just trying to be all offensive like because you know you are.. Maybe I am "autistic" and its not nice to insult people who actually are.

Yes I made assumptions and points out of thin air, because I found it hilarious.

1. I didn't say it was original nor to be completely and utterly original do find where I said. There has to be no video like yours and to be utterly original in everything you do. I guess I have to explain it fully because your too fucking retarded to understand what I meant by "Try and be original"
    No you didn't say it was original nor to be completely and utterly original, but since I've used this same method over and over, what's wrong with it? Nothing, that's my originality because I wont face extra hour to come up with something bit more "original" as you would like it to be.

Nobody even said you should watch it, it was your decision to do it, I didn't say "Oh you should watch it and tell me right away of what you think and share opinions"

2."minion talks trash" I wasent even talking trash I was telling you how it is there are thousands of videos just like yours and then you decided to get all butthurt for no reason so don't even try to say I started this retard any normal or mentally stable person would ask how to improve on the things I listed but you took it personally and started shit.
    I know there are like thousands of videos just like mines, I didn't say there weren't.. Like in what point of time in OUR discussion I have told that? You seem to be dumb staff to make assumptions too like I did out of thin air.

Then you start pushing me to try and make something better when that has nothing to fucking do with this at all so I posted something I make in 10min to prove how nicer a smoother visualizer and a non black background looks and you get snarky and start calling that unoriginal when it was just to fucking demonstrate why the fuck do you think I only spent 10 minutes on it.
    And you took that so seriously that you even make that video.. Yep.. No further comment.

Grow the fuck up and learn to take criticism you fucking tard stop expecting people to kiss the floor you walk on and actually look to improve because with your attitude your going to get fucking nowhere.
    What point of time I said I was expecting people to kiss the floor I walk on? Another assumption of yours? Speaking of improvements, I've done that since December, and I'm not going to link them because you're going to bash me again how shit it is and bla bla bla, maybe you should grow the fuck up and learn to damn inssult someone in right moment?

If you honestly want to continue on your autistic responses and not ask for a single bit of help I really cba replying because at this point I've already wasted enough time on braindead idiots today.
    Yet again you were assuming that I were asking any single tips.. I have wasted enough my time to write with an dumbass who assumes things like you just wrote. This is like your second time you can't ignore a thread. You must be seriously in mental disorder your own. Yes You are a brain-dead idiot..
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlottetK View Post

You are just trying to be all offensive like because you know you are.. Maybe I am "autistic" and its not nice to insult people who actually are.

Yes I made assumptions and points out of thin air, because I found it hilarious.

No you didn't say it was original nor to be completely and utterly original, but since I've used this same method over and over, what's wrong with it? Nothing, that's my originality because I wont face extra hour to come up with something bit more "original" as you would like it to be.

Nobody even said you should watch it, it was your decision to do it, I didn't say "Oh you should watch it and tell me right away of what you think and share opinions"

I know there are like thousands of videos just like mines, I didn't say there weren't.. Like in what point of time in OUR discussion I have told that? You seem to be dumb staff to make assumptions too like I did out of thin air.

And you took that so seriously that you even make that video.. Yep.. No further comment.

What point of time I said I was expecting people to kiss the floor I walk on? Another assumption of yours? Speaking of improvements, I've done that since December, and I'm not going to link them because you're going to bash me again how shit it is and bla bla bla, maybe you should grow the fuck up and learn to damn inssult someone in right moment?

Yet again you were assuming that I were asking any single tips.. I have wasted enough my time to write with an dumbass who assumes things like you just wrote. This is like your second time you can't ignore a thread. You must be seriously in mental disorder your own. Yes You are a brain-dead idiot..
    Yep okay this is just proving my point your a complete moron who cant handle criticism thanks for assuring me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Yep okay this is just proving my point your a complete moron who cant handle criticism thanks for assuring me
    What did I do now? Like, you're the worst human being in calling someone an moron when you completely act like you are one yourself. Learn to take the criticism yourself before you tell that to someone else. Hope you will reject every thread which I make, because I'm done with your retarded ass who think hes better than anyone else.
    Last edited by Charion; 06-22-2015 at 04:20 PM.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12